Top 3 Best DVD Cloner Software for Windows in 2020
DVD backup needs have never faded away. DVD library holders try to find out the most favorable way to preserve beloved DVD movies as long as possible. Home-made DVD masters hope to share their works to friends, co-workers or others with copies. It becomes necessary to invest in DVD copy software. On the other hand, demanders feel hard to pick out the right DVD copy software among numerous programs. Here, we round up top 3 best DVD cloners for Windows in 2020 with their features, copy quality & speed, ease of use.
Free Download the Best DVD Cloner 2020
Best 3 DVD Cloners/Copiers for Windows 10/8(.1)/7
Best Choice: WinX DVD Copy Pro
Operation System: Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista (32 & 64 bit), Windows 2003, 2000, NT, 98
WinX DVD Copy Pro is an up-to-date DVD cloner mainly focusing on making DVD copy without any quality loss.
- It will copy DVD to blank writable DVD disc (DVD-/+R, DVD-/+RW, DVD RAM), ISO image and DVD folder at 1:1 ratio.
- It has options to copy DVD main title, chapter or extract DVD video track to a single MPEG2 file, or extract audio from DVD only.
- It's also a handy ISO mounter and DVD burner to mount ISO image to virtual drive, burn ISO files & VIDEO_TS folder to a DVD disc.
- It is capable of removing copy protections from DVD like CSS, Region Code, RCE, UOPs, Sony ARccOS, APS and Disney X-project DRM.
- If the DVD is scratched or minor cracked, it will repair the bad sectors and output a possible greatest copy.
The self-explanatory UI plainly shows how to clone DVD. According to the test, we got a 1:1 DVD copy with crisp image and hi-fi audio within about 10 minutes (The speed will be influenced by CPU and DVD drive speed). During the process, the average CPU cost of less than 1%. To sum up, WinX DVD Copy Pro delivers a pretty efficient and simple way to clone DVD to DVD with the best result.
Option 2: DVD-Cloner
Operation System: Windows 8/7/XP/Vista (32& 64 bit)
DVD-Cloner specializes in cloning movies on DVD or Blu-ray to blank DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO file on Windows with perfect 1:1 quality, vice versa burn DVD folder and ISO file to DVD disc.
- For someone who just wants to preserve main movie, this best DVD cloner will recognize and extract it as well as offer selective audio tracks/subtitles for a customized DVD copy.
- To merge multiple DVDs into one DVD±R DL or BD-R/RE(DL), back up desired chapters/episodes of (TV series) DVDs or extract only audio files are possible with DVD-cloner.
- It can handle with DVDs (even the latest DVD movies encrypted) by CSS, RCE, UOPs, Sony ARccOS, Disney X-project DRM etc.
DVD-cloner is not as user-friendly as it announces. It requires inserting DVD disc and then you can copy the complete movie to DVD-5 or DVD-9. However, you should switch to the expert interface by hitting the red-boxed icon shown in the illustration to get other functions. It also delivers an impressive high DVD copy speed, approximately 1/3 of playback time and outputs a quite superior video/audio quality.
Option 3: 123 Copy DVD
Operation System: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista
123 Copy DVD is a versatile DVD tool packed with DVD burner and editor.
- It aims to make 1:1 copy from DVD to DVD (DVD±R(W), DVD±R DL) or ISO image as well as clone CDs or archive data to compatible outputs (CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+/-R(W), DVD DL+/-R, BD-R50, BD-R 25).
- Built-in an internet video downloader and DVD video builder, it allows users to burn movie/music downloads and local video files to DVD.
- In order to keep the most important part of a DVD copy, this one of the best DVD copy software can help users create a personalized DVD via removing ads, trailers and other non-essential contents.
- It can copy scratched DVDs but asks for a decryption plugin for copy a copy-protected commercial DVD.
123 Copy DVD owns a straightforward design where all function buttons with a brief description are well organized. We can tap any desired one to copy or burn DVD. The speed test shows that it takes nearly 1 hour to produce an exact copy and much less time but inferior quality to get a compressed one to fit smaller-capacity blank disc.
Depending on review of the top 3 best DVD cloners/copiers, we highly suggest users who hope to garner an elegant movie copy of any DVD as soon as possible to try WinX DVD Copy Pro. Although DVD-cloner is considered as powerful as WinX DVD Copy Pro, it fails to win popularity among Windows 10 users due to incompatibility problem. Moreover, if only for general DVD copy but meanwhile requiring a DVD burner for Windows, 123 Copy DVD is supposed to be a good tool.
* 1:1 clone DVD to DVD, ISO, folder;
* Copy DVD to MPEG2 with original quality;
* Support 9 DVD backup schemes.
* Cost Low CPU usage and deliver fast speed
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate cloning copy-protected DVDs for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your countries before doing so.