Fast rip DVD to MP4 (H.264/HEVC). Backup DVD in 5 mins.
GPU accelerated 4K video converter, resizer & editor.
Manage, backup & transfer videos, music, photos between iPhone iPad and computer in an easier way. Free up space and fast two-way sync.
Home > Copyright Notice
WinXDVD values and respects the intellectual property and copyright of others, and does not permit infringement of intellectual property rights on its platform. WinXDVD defers to the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and will promptly make content inaccessible when kindly notified.
If you're a content creator, the copyright owner of content, or an agent, and would like to disable the possible use of WinXDVD products on your publicly available content(s), please kindly send us a written notice via e-mail with the information stated below and we will promptly remove the content(s) in our system under our control.
WinXDVD does not control content hosted on third party websites, and cannot remove content from sites that it does not own or control. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party site, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to have the content removed.
If you believe that content available by dint of WinXDVD software infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by E-mailing a written notice containing the essential information listed below.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Therefore, in case you are not sure content available through WinXDVD software infringes your intellectual property rights, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
1. Identify yourself as the owner of a copyrighted content or a person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.". Meanwhile, a physical or electronic signature shall be attached.
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the Content that is claimed to be infringing and asked to be removed. Please kindly provide sufficient information (e.g., URL) to help us locate the Content.
4. Your contact information please. Your E-mail address, valid phone number or other means of communication is appreciated to provide.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
E-mail your Infringement notice to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
Digiarty Software is a leading multimedia software provider, delivering easy-to-use and innovative multimedia solutions to users all over the world.
Copyright © 2022 Digiarty Software, Inc. All rights reserved