People take various ways to keep precious DVDs for longer time, for example to rip DVD to a digital file for storing on hard drive, to copy DVD to another blank DVD disc. Speaking of DVD to DVD copy, some of you may encounter issues as blow:
• DVD movies cannot be copied successfully because of strict copy-protections.
• Data Error (Cyclic Redundancy Check) message pops up for the target disc is dirty or scratched.
How to make a DVD copy flawlessly? This article is here to give the best way to copy DVD to DVD on Windows 10/8/7 etc, making use of a solid DVD to DVD copy program.
WinX DVD Copy Pro concentrates on offering the most efficient solutiont to copy DVD to DVD. With the support of 1:1 clone, this DVD copy software can help users get a copy on a new disc with all contents of source DVD, including videos, menus, subtitles and languages.
Unlike some free DVD copy software which can only copy unprotected DVDs, WinX DVD Copy Pro can tackle with virtually all DVDs covering newly released DVD movies, workout DVDs and more which are strictly encrypted by protections like CSS, region code, FBI warninigs, Disney DRM and other special schemes. The embedded bad sector recover engine can repair damaged parts of corrupted DVDs and guarantee that the greatest degree of original contents can be copied to the blank disc. During the DVD to DVD copy process, it will consume a low CPU cost while producing a crisp copy at a super fast speed.
Apart from DVD to DVD copy, WinX DVD Copy Pro is also capable of copying DVD to VIDEO_TS folder, ISO image or backing up titles/chapters to a single MPEG2 file as well as extracting audios from DVD. Equipped with a DVD burner and ISO mounter, WinX DVD Copy Pro gives options to burn ISO image, VIDEO_TS folder to DVD disc and mount ISO file as a virtual drive.
For Windows only. If you are a mobile user, please click here.
Download and install WinX DVD Copy Pro on your PC (compatible with Windows 10 and lower versions). Follow the guide to copy DVD (movies) to another blank DVD disc.
Step 1: Insert the DVD you want to copy to new blank DVD disc into DVD drive. Launch WinX DVD Copy Pro and select Clone DVD to DVD option from Full Disc Backup section listed on left side of interface. Select Source DVD and Target DVD Burner (blank DVD disc).
Step 2: The middle panel shows copy protection removal and sector read options. Customize the options depending on your needs. Hit Browse button located at right of Temp Folder text field for saving the cloned ISO file temporarily.
Step 3: Click RUN button to start DVD to DVD copy.
▪ If you only have one optical drive, the source DVD will be copied as an ISO file firstly which will be saved in temporary folder. When the copy process is completed, it will require you to insert a blank DVD disc for burning. WinX DVD Copy Pro supports blank writable DVD disc in types: DVD-/+R (DL), DVD-+RW (DL) and DVD RAM.
▪ If you have multiple drives, please insert source DVD and black DVD disc together. Both DVDs will be automatically detected and you just need to hit RUN button after all settings are done to copy DVD to DVD.
▪ Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate copying copy-protected DVDs for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your countries before doing so.
May Watt is a member of Digiarty. She offers a bunch of tips of how to handle multimedia files (DVD, video files, music etc.) and keeps her focus on tech news about Apple, Google, GoPro, DJI and more.