How to Copy a DVD with the Original Quality on Windows 10/8/7
Posts on how to copy a DVD on Windows (10) are everywhere online:
1. I'm looking for a DVD copy tool to make an exact copy of the original movie to digitalize all my 800 DVDs so I can later make as many copies in any format I may need to. Outputting the most excellent lossless image quality is a must for me. ----From Rmichell
2. Sometimes I find myself trying to copy slightly or severely scratched DVD discs. I've tried DVD Shrink and it stops at a certain point. Clone DVD doesn't work either. Is there something that will copy scratched DVD? ----From Rockstar452
3. I uses Imgburn to copy DVD to DVD on Windows 10, but it was installed with a bundle of adware and malware which slows down my computer. I spent almost an hour to copy a DVD which can't play. Any other top DVD copy programs? ----From JoshYoung
To answer those problems, we will share you a reliable DVD copy software to make digital copies of DVDs to your computer hard drive or duplicate DVD to another disc. Learn how to easily copy a protected DVD to digital files on Windows 10/8/7 PC, copy DVD to a new DVD disc with intact quality.
WinX DVD Copy Pro is the best substitute to DVD Shrink, CloneDVD and Imgburn. It brings you the top solution to copy all your lawfully owned DVDs with original quality to computer or to another blank DVD:
* It supports all DVD encryptions, and even enables you to copy partly-damaged DVD smoothly. That's why WinX is more superior to Imgburn, DVD Shrink, and other counterparts;
* It supports 1:1 copying DVD to DVD or to ISO image/DVD folder with intact original video/audio quality in about 15 minutes;
* It will back up disc to a single MPEG2 file with original video tracks and 5.1 channel AC3/DTS Dolby audio.
To some extent, you could view it as a combined substitute of a DVD decrypter, DVD copier, DVD cloner, DVD burner and ISO mounter. It's worth of the name of all-in-one best DVD copy software for Windows (10), to fulfill your DVD backup demands from every side and thus leave other competitors far behind.
How to Copy a DVD to DVD or Digital Files in 4 Steps
As for how to make a copy of a DVD with the original quality, many people will choose to clone DVD to another new disc. Free download WinX DVD Copy Pro, install and launch it, and then follow the 4 simple steps below to copy DVD to DVD in Windows 10/8/7.
Step 1: Choose "Clone DVD to DVD" mode under Full DVD Disc Backup category
Insert the original DVD disc into computer hard drive. Then run this software and click "Clone DVD to DVD".
Tip: If you have a large collection of DVDs and want to copy DVDs to Windows (10) hard drive with the original quality, you can choose Clone DVD to ISO; Copy DVD to VIDEO_TS Folder or backup disc to Single MPEG2 File mode. Thus, get intact digital DVD copies on Windows.
Step 2: Select the Source DVD and Target DVD Burner
Usually WinX DVD Copy Pro will auto detect your inserted DVD disc. If your computer has multiple DVD drives, click "Browse" button to choose one you want.
Step 3: Preset the Temp Folder.
Then click "Browse" button to temporarily store the copied media file if you only have one DVD drive. Make sure the temporary destination folder has larger than 9GB free space.
Step 4: Click "Run" button to start copying DVD to DVD on Windows 10/8/7.
Move to "Output Folder" and click "Browse" to choose save path for your new video. When you finish all settings, just hit "RUN" button in the lower right corner to initiate video cutting and export the resulting video file which is composed of all the short clips.
Final Step: After the above 4 steps finished. Proceed to next two options according to your PC DVD drives.
a) How to copy a DVD to another DVD with a single DVD drive on PC: After the above 4 steps were finished, it will pop up a window which asks as follow, do as it said to burn DVD to new disc on Windows (10).
b) How to copy a DVD with 2 rewritable DVD drives on PC: After the above 4 steps, WinX DVD Copy Pro will auto analyze your DVD drive data and just click the "Burn" button to copy DVD to DVD directly. You could stop the process whenever you want.
a) Try to copy commercial protected DVDs? Please make sure you've ticked Remove DVD Region Code, Remove CSS encryption, Remove UOPs, Check Disney's Fake options.
b) Dealing with scratched DVDs, WinX DVD Copy Pro has a big advantage of backing up DVD sector-by-sector, trying to recover bad sectors at most or bypass those bad areas to get a smooth copy in proper sequence with no freezes during the process. At this moment you may lose some DVD data where bad sectors were found. But anyway, it's better than nothing if that disc is so important to you. 32 sectors is the recommended value on our test. You can also try WinX DVD ripper to deal with encrypted DVDs.
Free Download the Best DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/8/7
WinX DVD Copy Pro – 1:1 clone DVD to DVD, copy DVD to ISO image file, Video_TS folder, MPEG2 file on Windows (10) without any quality loss at fastest speed. It supports accessing to all region codes and DVD encryptions, and faultlessly supports Disney's Fake, severely scratched DVDs and Sony ARccOS bad sector. DVD chapter copy and extract audio/video only are also available. Try WinX DVD Copy Pro now.
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate ripping/copying copy-protected DVDs for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your countries before doing so.