> Resource > DVD to ISO Windows 10
Wonder how to copy DVD to ISO in Windows 10 with the original video, audio and subtitles in case the original DVD is lost or damaged? This best DVD to ISO converter enables you to easily 1:1 clone DVD to ISO image file in 3 simple steps, at a 3x to 5x faster speed than other common DVD ISO converting programs in market.
By copying DVD to ISO image file, the converted ISO image file is very easy for later ripping, playing and burning.
1. ISO image file retains intact original structure and original quality of DVD and can be easily burned to new DVD disc directly.
2. ISO image file can be easily played by VLC, Mplayer, DAPlayer and many other popular media players, it is easier for watching DVD movie without messing around with DVD discs any more.
3. ISO is a single image file, so it is convenient for storing, transferring, establishing and managing a DVD collection filing system.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, a professional DVD backup software, helps you easily 1:1 clone DVD disc to ISO image on Windows 10/8/8.1/7 in 3 simple steps without losing quality. This ultimate all-in-one DVD to ISO converter supports any DVD copy protection and is being continuously updated to handle all your DVD backup requirements for any new protected DVDs. Besides, with Multi-core CPU supported, it delivers a startling speed in the DVD to ISO conversion process.
Follow the 3 simple steps below to convert DVD to ISO image file to backup DVD with the best DVD to ISO converter software. First of all, free download and install WinX DVD Ripper Platinum on your PC/Mac. If you use a Mac, then free download Mac version.
Step 1. Import source DVD
Insert the source DVD to DVD-ROM and launch WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, click "DVD disc" button to load the DVD information.
Step 2. Select the output profile
After the DVD information was loaded, an "Output Profile" window will pop up. Click as the following path: Output Profile -> DVD Backup Profile -> DVD Backup -> Clone DVD to ISO Image.
Step 3. Run to start to 1:1 clone DVD to ISO in Windows (10)
Select a destination folder to store the converted DVD ISO image file and click "RUN" button to start to create ISO from DVD in Windows (10). (Here please make sure the destination folder you chose has enough space to store the converted ISO image file. DVD 9: 9 GB; DVD 5: 5GB.)
1. Further use WinX DVD Ripper Platinum to convert ISO image file to AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV for easy playback on iPhone iPad Android and other portable devices wherever you want. Or copy DVD ISO file to USB drive for backup or convient use.
2. Use WinX DVD Copy Pro to mount DVD ISO image to a virtual drive just like to insert a DVD disc to optical drive, for later ripping and burning. You can use the DVD burner function to further burn ISO image file to a new DVD disc.
3. In Step 2 above, there are 3 other DVD backup options for you to choose:
a. Full Title Copy: Copy full content of DVD main title to a multi-track MPEG2 file containing all videos, audio tracks and subtitles in 5 minutes.
b. Main Title Content Copy: Copy DVD to a MPEG2 file with selected video/subtitle/audio track without quality loss in 5 minutes only.
c. Copy DVD to VIDEO_TS folder: It also keeps the original DVD structure and can be burned directly and played by popular media players such as DAPlayer, VLC and MPlayer.
More than perfectly 1:1 cloning DVD to ISO image file with No.1 fastest speed and without quality loss, it can also easily rip DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, iPhone, iPad, Android and many other output formats and devices by accessing all DVD copy protections(for personal use). You can also customize the video/audio parameters at your will to get desired output effects.
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.