Convert AVCHD Video to M2TS with Fast AVCHD to M2TS Converter
You'll Get the Best and Fastest Video Converter to Transcode AVCHD to M2TS
AVCHD and M2TS are both popular 4K video file format. You might just purchase an AVCHD Camcorder like Sony Handycam SR7, Panasonic HDC-SD9 or Canon Vixia HF10 and shot some AVCHD video. Perhaps you have doubted about how to convert these AVCHD file to M2TS format, and this page just help you to convert AVCHD video to M2TS with fastest AVCHD to M2TS converter software - WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe. You are enabled to easily convert video from AVCHD to M2TS format. Moreover, you can even get enhanced video quality in extraordinarily short time.
Best AVCHD to M2TS Converter
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe - This software can convert all your AVCHD videos to M2TS format with fast transcoding speed and great output quality.
Table of Contents
Understanding of AVCHD and M2TS Format
AVCHD is the new high definition video format for HD camcorder recording and playback, which stands for Advanced Video Codec High Definition and is jointly developed by Sony and Panasonic. Though AVCHD video is with MTS M2TS extension, there are still many differences between AVCHD and M2TS format.
A M2TS File (MPEG-2 Transport Stream), also referred to as MPEG or MPEG-2 TS, is a special format for transmitting MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, or MPEG-4) video muxed with other streams. It is based on the MPEG-2 transport stream container, which is commonly used for high definition video on Blu-ray and AVCHD.
The Advantages of Convert AVCHD to M2TS Format
1. After convert AVCHD video to M2TS (formally called BDAV container format) format, you will get larger range of recording media, such as optical DVD disc, HDD, or solid-state memory cards.
2. Compared to AVCHD format, M2TS (BDAV container format) can contain one of the three mandatory supported video compression formats MPEG-2 Part 2, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC or SMPTE VC-1 and audio compression formats such as Dolby Digital, DTS or uncompressed Linear PCM. But as for AVCHD video, you just have only one video encoding and two audio encodings. In other word, after converting AVCHD video to M2TS (BDAV container video format), you have more options with Video/Audio codecs.
How to Convert AVCHD to M2TS?
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe fully supports Intel/NVIDIA/AMD-powered Level-3 Hardware Acceleration, Multi-core CPU (i3, i5, i7), and Hyper Threading Technology (Converting AVCHD to M2TS by multi threads at the same time, speed up the conversion timely). That is why this AVCHD to M2TS converter program can be the fastest solution in the current market.
Step 1: Load your target AVCHD video into this AVCHD to M2TS converter by clicking "Video" and then "+ Video" button. Or you can directly drag your AVCHD footage into the Instruction Panel to import.
Step 2: Click "Target Format", choose "HD Video" as category, and select "TS HD Video (MPEG2)".
Step 3: Set the output folder by clicking "Browse" Button.
Step 4: "RUN" the AVCHD to M2TS conversion. Go to Read Detailed Tutorial>>
Other Features of this AVCHD to M2TS Converter
1. While converting AVCHD to M2TS format, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe converts AVCHD (1080i) video from interlaced to progressive scanning. It will achieve better image quality than original.
2. First and unique AVCHD to M2TS converter supports Multi-track video, which helps you play and watch M2TS video with the language track you preferred.
3. Built-in more than 370 video/audio codecs, this program supports converting any 8K/4K/HD/SD video in any format. It can easily convert AVCHD to AVI, convert AVCHD to MOV, convert AVCHD to MP4, etc.
5. Not only working as a video converter, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is also available to compress, edit, download and record videos.