Freemake Video Converter and Downloader Not Working/Not Available
Learn more about common Freemake Video Downloader and Freemake Video Converter not working problems and check for what you can do to solve them. Troubleshooting Freemake not working can be tedious. If you are sick of the way to zero in on the process, just quit Freemake programs since there're tons of much better alternatives to Freemake Video Downloader and Freemake Video Converter.
Alternative to Freemake Video Converter and Video Downloader
Freemake stops working? Try WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, an all-in-one video converter and downloader program. With support 370+ video inputs & 420+ outputs, WinX can convert any video you import. Thanks to GPU acceleration and HQ Engine, it's 5x faster than Freemake with nearly original output quality. It can also download videos in any format from 1000+ sites. Free download the much powerful Freemake alternative to and give it a shot.
Table of Contents
Freemake Video Converter and Video Downloader Not Available
When googling "Freemake Video Converter" and "Freemake Video Downloader", there are no official product pages are showing on the results. Freemake Video Converter and Freemake Video Downloader are punished and removed by Google from search results due to copyright infringement. However, the two programs from Freemake are still available on the Freemake software download page.
Go to the Freemake software downloads page if you can't find Freemake Video Converter and Freemake Video Downloader websites. All Freemake programs are listed here for download.
Freemake Video Converter
Release Date: 12.23, 2020
Platforms: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista
Freemake Video Downloader
Release Date:12.23, 2020
Platforms: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista
Freemake Video Converter Problems and Fixes
Common Freemake Video Converter not working problems reported by users are as follows:
- Freemake Video Converter crashed all of a sudden on Windows 10. Freemake keeps shutting down.
- Assertion failed! For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts.
- "File opening error. This file was not added" when importing a video to convert.
- Freemake Video Converter cannot get started.
- The output video is stuttering after 4K MKV to MP4 conversion.
- Retry to debug Freemake Video Converter and enable JIT.
- Re-start or re-install Freemake Video Converter on Windows.
- Update to the latest version of Freemake Video Converter if it's available.
- Check if the video format is compatible with Freemake Video Converter and check whether the source video is corrupted or not.
Related: Is Freemake Safe to Use
Freemake Video Downloader Not Working Errors and Fixes
- "Downloading error - An error has occurred. Please make sure that the URL of the video you want to download is accessible."
- Freemake Video Downloader keeps saying " Play the video in your browser".
- "Attention. YouTube copyright-protected video isn't supported for download."
- Update Freemake Video Downloader to the latest version with bugs fixed.
- Re-start or re-install Freemake Video Downloader on Windows.
- Test with other online videos.
- Use Freemake Video Downloader alternatives.
Use Freemake Alternative to Avoid Freemake Not Working Issues
Step 1: Free download WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe as an alternative to Freemake on your computer and launch the program. The Freemake alternative can run on Windows or macOS. The latest OS is supported.
Step 2: Click the +Video button at the top menu bar and choose a video to import. You can add multiple videos at a time. Batch video conversion is supported.
Step 3: When the video is loaded, an output profile window pops up. Select an output format from the format list and click the OK button to save the setting and move to the next step.
Step 4: Click the RUN button to start the video conversion.
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate downloading copyright content for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the copyright laws in your countries before doing so.