How to Convert F4V to MP4 with Original Quality
Download a video in F4V format and want to convert it to MP4 so that it can be played on iPhone, iPad? Check and see how to convert F4V to MP4 with original quality on Windows (10) and Mac.
Convert F4V to MP4 in 2 Ways:
Desktop Fast Convert F4V to MP4 without Losing Quality
With a desktop video converter, you can have more control on your video when you convert F4V to MP4. Try the best F4V to MP4 video converter – WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe – to easily change F4V to MP4 format in a few clicks. With this F4V video converter, you can:
- Convert F4V to MP4, FLV, SWF, MPEG, H.264, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, HEVC/H.265, 370+ video/audio codecs and 420+ device profiles.
- Convert F4V videos to MP4 with 5X faster speed thanks to its Hyper-threading, Multi-core CPU, and Advanced Intel QSV, Nvidia CUDA/NVENC hardware acceleration tech.
- 100% output quality reserved with built-in High Quality Engine and De-interlacing Engine.
- Freely adjus resolution, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, other paramters.
- Edit video. Trim, crop, expand, merge video, add external SRT subtitles to video.
3 Steps to Convert F4V to MP4 on Windows (10) and Mac
Free download and install the best F4V to MP4 converter on your computer and follow the 3 simple steps below to easily convert F4V to MP4.Free Download For Win 7 or later
Free Download for Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Step 1: Load source F4V file
Launch WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe and click +Video icon to select and add source F4V video files into the program from computer.
Step 2: Choose MP4 as output
Once loaded, a window will pop up asking to select an output format. Browse the list and select MP4. You can edit the F4V file by clicking Edit button, e.g. trim clips of video, crop video to remove unwanted areas, add external SRT subtitles, etc. Besides, you can click Settings icon to freely change video/audio parameters to get desired output effects.
Step 3: Start F4V to MP4 conversion
Click Browse to set a folder to save the converted video file. Then hit RUN to start converting F4V to MP4 with original quality at ultrafast speed on Windows (10) or Mac. You can play F4V video on iPhone, iPad, Android or other mobiles with ease now.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe ★★★★★ Rating: 5 OS: Windows & Mac
Best fast (F4V) video converter and video/movie free downloader can convert almost all videos from one format to another; free download 8K/4K/HD 1080p/720p videos/movies/music videos and MP3 songs from YouTube and 1000+ sites; trim, crop, merge, subtitle video; make beautiful photo slideshow videos with background music.
Online A Convenient Way to Convert Small F4V Videos to MP4
If you don't want to download or install any software on your computer, you can rely on various F4V to MP4 converters online. For example, there are zamzar, freeconvert, onlineconvertfree, freefileconvert, FileZigZag, and more. Most of them are free. Select a free service online and you can start to convert your video.
Online converters are the best way when you have a small F4V video to convert. This is because online tools often place limits on the max video size you can upload, and the whole conversion from upload F4V to MP4 download will be highly relied on your internet speed. Therefore, it's not the best way to convrt a F4V video which is large in size. Below are the steps to convert a F4V video to MP4 using Zamzar.
- Open the online converter and click Add Video to select F4V file from your computer. You can also do it by drag and drop.
- Select MP4 from the dropdown list.
- Click Convet Now to start the conversion. Once done, you can download the converted MP4 videos.
FAQ What is F4V and Why do You Need to Convert FLV/F4V to MP4?
Adobe Flash MP4 Multimedia (F4V) is a flash video format. Both F4V and FLV are supported in Adobe Flash Player and developed by Adobe Systems. Since FLV has certain limits to stream H.264/AAC, Adobe developed F4V after FLV. F4V files are flash MP4/MPEG-4 video files able to contain H.264 video and AAC audio content. Players can open and play F4V video include 5KPlayer, VLC, Adobe's Flash Player, Windows Media Player. Many other players and devices don't support playing F4V file.
However, F4V format is not supported by iOS Apple devices. If you download some F4V videos online and want to play them on MP4 video players or iPhone, iPad, Android, etc. you need to convert F4V to MP4 which is compatible with most players and mobiles.
FAQ F4V vs FLV vs MP4
- F4V and FLV are two kinds of flash video file formats. F4V is especially developed to support H.264/AAC streaming content and it is very similar with MP4 format, while FLV supports codecs like VP6 or Sorenson Spark.
- FLV is mainly used in online video streaming and is used by websites like YouTube, Hulu, and others. In comparison, MP4 is used widely by portable devices like mobile phones, media players, and more.
- MP4 is compatible with most media players and devices while FLV/F4V can only be recognized and played by a few players.
- MP4 is fully compatible with H.264/AAC while FLV isn't.
- MP4 supports menus, subtitles, chapters while FLV doesn't. The subtitles in FLV are always embedded into the video.
Flash Video: Flash Video is a container file format used to deliver digital video content (e.g., TV shows, movies, etc.) over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player version 6 and newer. Flash Video content may also be embedded within SWF files. There are two different video file formats known as Flash Video: FLV and F4V...
MP4: MPEG-4 Part 14 or MP4 is a digital multimedia container format most commonly used to store video and audio, but it can also be used to store other data such as subtitles and still images…