Burn VOB to DVD Free with WinX DVD Author on Windows 10, 8, 7...
Step-by-step Guide to Burn VOB Videos to DVD Easily
Question: I have tons of home movies and want to turn them into DVDs for playback on a standalone DVD player. Is there any software that will allow me to convert and burn VOB to DVD, without compressing the video?
Answer: If you want to burn a VOB video to a DVD, you should turn to a DVD burner. VOB is a format that holds good quality, so you may want to burn VOB videos to DVD without quality loss. Therefore, if you need to burn VOB or other videos to DVD on Windows, try the best free VOB to DVD burner - WinX DVD Author. It has the following features:
- 1. Convert and burn all kinds of videos, like YouTube videos, Blu-ray videos, HD camcorder videos, to DVDs.
- 2. Make your video DVD more stylish: personalize the DVD with captions, DVD menu, chapter menu, background music and pictures.
- 3. Save video as VOB file or DVD folder on HDD.
- 4. Constantly upgraded DVD authoring algorithm to cost less than 1 hour to burn a full 4.2GB DVD.
- 5. Well compatible with all types of DVDs, burner devices and 16:9 widescreen TV.
Free Download the Free VOB to DVD Burner - WinX DVD Author
User Feedback: I downloaded several burners for my project and ultimately chose yours. I had a Power Point converted to a .WMV file and used your software to convert it to .VOB. The project has background music throughout the presentation. After this I used your utility to burn our now converted .VOB presentation to DVD and it plays fine.
Guide: Free Burn VOB to DVD with High Output Quality
WinX DVD Author is a totally free VOB to DVD burner, with no adware, malware, and virus, so please rest assured to use. You need:
* Free Download the software
* Insert a blank disc into the hard drive.
Part 1: Edit VOB video and convert VOB to DVD folder
WinX DVD Author is not only a DVD burner for Windows, but also a VOB video editor. Before burning the VOB file to a DVD disc, you can make some personal editing and settings as follows:
Step 1: Start up WinX DVD Author, and choose "VOB to DVD Complier" if you are to burn VOB to DVD. This option means create DVD menu from DVD files and output the DVD folder, and you can burn it to DVD disc later.
Step 2: Please click the bottom left +video button to add a VOB file. You can add several VOB files at one time.
Step 3: Personalize the DVD video. WinX DVD Author has very rich video effect adding features. You can:
1. Choose any picture provided on the left as the background image, or click the lower button to load your own picture;
2. You can add your own audio file as background music;
3. You can make Title Menu and Chapter Menu;
4. You can input any words in the video;
5. You can add a title menu button which links to select clip;
6. You can choose DVD Image Ratio, 4:3 or widescreen 16:9.
After that, please click >> button and move to the next step.
Step 4: In this step, you can change the output folder to save the DVD folder and click Start button to begin converting VOB to DVD folder. After a moment, you can have a DVD folder for DVD burning with WinX DVD Author.
Step 5: Go back to this disc burning software main interface, and choose the third option "DVD Disc Burner". It means that you are to burn DVD folder or VOB files to DVD disc.
Part 2: Convert VOB to DVD disc
Before burning VOB to DVD, please make sure that you have installed the software on your Windows PC properly, and also you have VOB file(s) on your hard drive and a blank DVD disc inserted. Alternatively, WinX DVD Author supports burning a DVD folder to DVD disc. You can either choose DVD Folder or VOB File and then click >> button and starts free converting VOB file/DVD folder to the blank DVD disc.
WinX DVD Author has a trilogy for video to DVD burning: 1. Convert any video to VOB file; 2. Edit VOB file for later burning; 3. Burn DVD folder/VOB file to DVD disc. It can also help free download YouTube videos for DVD burning. You can rely on this software for burning any video to DVD disc with DVD authoring ability.
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate ripping/burning copy-protected DVDs for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your countries before doing so.