Microsoft has stated on July 13 that only Edge and IE can stream Netflix 1080p movie videos on Windows 10 for watching, and other browsers just support streaming up to 720p videos, so Netflix Windows 10 app may be a better choice if you have no sense about Edge. (See Netflix system requirements for HTML5 Player)
Netflix Windows 10 app has came to Windows 10 Store over half a year, but was usually found no available. It's unusable to search and download on Windows 10 APP Store again in early July on both PC and mobile. Many users assume that the demise of Netflix will last forever, however, Editor Rich Woods soon confirmed from Netflix official that Netflix app will not be removed. Luckily, Netflix is back now, and exaggerated rumors collapse of itself.
But we have to admit that it's easy to encounter Netflix Windows 10 app not working, crash, no sound, black screen, won't start and more other errors. That's the reason why Netflix app on Windows 10 is updated so frequently. Here this post will mainly focus on how to fix Netflix Windows 10 problems/errors when streaming and playing hot movies, TV series etc.
Causes of Netflix app not working on Windows 10 vary from situations. Just try each not working solutions in descending order until the Netflix app problem is resolved:
• Restart Netflix Windows app.
• Check Internet connection speed, and slow speed may cause problem of communicating with Netflix server.
• Make sure the time zone and region settings are right.
• Check for Windows 10 updates: Settings -> Windows Update -> Check for updates, then Windows 10 will automatically download and install updates.
• Checked all the drivers and everything are fully up to date.
• Uninstall and reinstall Netflix app on Windows 10: Start menu -> App Apps -> Netflix app -> Uninstall. Then Start menu -> Store -> Type and Search "Netflix" -> Select and install Netflix. And try Netflix again.
• Stop your VPN to fix (T1) error if your place is among the 190+ Netflix acceptable countries. If you're in other Netflix not available country, like North Korea, and have to use VPN with USA location to watch Netflix TV series, do remember to change your phone region to US. If your VPN is also blocked by Netflix, get idea on how to unblock Netlifx by smart DNS setting
Others errors and tips:
Q. App store not downloading the right version of Netflix. Well, I've recently made a clean install of Windows 10 on my PC, and when I download the Netflix app, it downloads the W8/UWP version (which I don't like), not the W10 one. I check for app updates, but there's nothing for Netflix. What can I do about it? Thanks in advance.
A. It's the Netflix issue, you can contact and response it to Netflix tech support. Generally, this problem will soon be fixed by app update.
Q: Netflix Windows 10 app seems never remember where user left off watching a video.
A: This problem may be solved by near future, but at present you can just turn to browser streaming to remember.
Here we just list some top searched Netflix Windows 10 app errors on computer. If your error is out of the range, we advice you go to Netflix Help Center for searching, or create live chat with its online customer service representative, or directly make a call to him: 1-8666-579-7172. If nothing can do help on your Netflix Windows 10 problem, just try Netflix app alternative for Windows 10.
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.