[Solved] Fix Netflix Windows 10 App Not Working Error
Get fix solutions when bumping into any irritating Netflix Windows 10 app not working problems/errors on PC.
Netflix Windows 10 app has came to Windows 10 Store over half a year, and the PC version also supports viewing movies offline like its iOS/Andorid one. It's unusable to search and download on Windows 10 APP Store again in early July on both PC and mobile. Many users assumed that the demise of Netflix will last forever, however, Editor Rich Woods soon confirmed from Netflix official that Netflix app will not be removed. Luckily, Netflix is back now, and exaggerated rumors collapse of itself.
During the COVID-19 quarantine, Netflix wins a great number of visits, but also many complaints for involuntary interrupt. To adapt the throughput of video streaming, Netflix switches to SD resolution by default. Even so, Netflix app not working issue still happens now and then, especially in European coutries. How to solve Netflix Windows 10 app not working issue and keep yourself entertained at home without such bothers any more? Here this post will give you the answer.
Fix and avoid Netflix app not working on Windows 10
By using the best Netflix app Windows 10 not working troubleshooting tool, 5KPlayer. It's easy and fast to free download & play SD, 720p, 1080p and even 4K Netflix movies on Windows 10, as well as Windows 8, 7, XP and Vista. No crash or black screen at all!
5KPlayer redefines the expectations of a modern media player as a magic combination of smooth 4K/5K/8K video player, music/DVD player, online video downloader and AirPlay Sender/Receiver.
Scenarios of Netflix Windows 10 App Not Working Addressed
- • Windows 10 Netflix app "Whoops, something went wrong (with Error Code)"
- • Netflix Windows 10 app crashes/suddenly broken (during startup)
- • Netflix Windows 10 app won't start/run
- • Netflix Windows 10 app no sound or black screen
- • Sorry, there was a problem communicating with Netflix. Please try again. (T1)
Solutions to Netflix Windows 10 App Not Working Provided
Causes of Netflix app not working on Windows 10 vary from situations. Just try each not working solutions in descending order until the Netflix app problem is resolved:
- • Restart Netflix Windows app.
- • Check Internet connection speed, and slow speed may cause problem of communicating with Netflix server. At least 52Mpbs is recommended for streaming 4K on Netflix.
- • Check for Windows 10 updates: Settings -> Windows Update -> Check for updates, then Windows 10 will automatically download and install updates.
- • Checked all the drivers and everything are fully up to date.
- • Uninstall and reinstall Netflix app on Windows 10: Start menu -> App Apps -> Netflix app -> Uninstall. Then Start menu -> Store -> Type and Search "Netflix" -> Select and install Netflix. And try Netflix again.
- • Stop your VPN to fix (T1) error if your place is among the 190+ Netflix acceptable countries. If you're in other Netflix not available country, like North Korea, and have to use VPN with USA location to watch Netflix TV series, do remember to change your phone region to US. If your VPN is also blocked by Netflix, get idea on how to unblock Netlifx by smart DNS setting
- • Resort to Netflix sibling - Netflix Party app: this one is especially developed and well-crafted for you to skill time during COVID-19 lockdown. Different from Netflix app, this successor supports you to watch Netflix movies and chat simultaneously with 10 friends! Now it attracts millions of users around the globe (not so many users as Netflix app). It's even more interesting and attractive, and meanwhile it has lower chance to encounter traffic jam and app not working problem.
Others errors and tips:
Q. App store not downloading the right version of Netflix. Well, I've recently made a clean install of Windows 10 on my PC, and when I download the Netflix app, it downloads the W8/UWP version (which I don't like), not the W10 one. I check for app updates, but there's nothing for Netflix. What can I do about it? Thanks in advance.
A. It's the Netflix issue, you can contact and response it to Netflix tech support. Generally, this problem will soon be fixed by app update.
Q: Netflix Windows 10 app seems never remember where user left off watching a video.
A: This problem may be solved by near future, but at present you can just turn to browser streaming to remember.
Here we just list some top searched Netflix Windows 10 app errors on computer. If your error is out of the range, we advice you go to Netflix Help Center for searching, or create live chat with its online customer service representative, or directly make a call to him: 1-8666-579-7172. If nothing can do help on your Netflix Windows 10 problem, just try Netflix app alternative for Windows 10.