Best Free Video Compressor for Windows 10/8/7
Compress Large (MKV, 4K HEVC/H.264) Videos With No Quality Loss
"Any suggestions for best free video compressor for Windows 10 which should better compress a video on Windows 10 without reducing much video quality? Keeping the best output quality with a smaller file size during the video compression on Windows 10 is a must for me."
You come to the right place, this article will mainly introduce the best free Windows 10 video compressor to you and how to use it to compress the file size of 4K and other resolution videos (Gopro 4K HEVC, 4K H.264, MKV, AVCHD, M2TS, etc.) on Windows 10 with least quality loss while reserving a reduced file size for easy playback and storage on iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
Best Free Video Compressor for Windows (10) to Reduce 4K/HD Video Size By 90%
WinX Video Converter [100% Free & Clean] - Best free video compression software for Windows 10/8/7, etc. to shrink any video like MKV, M2TS, AVCHD, AVI, MP4, WMV, downscale 4K to 1080p, reduce size of Gopro/DJI drone 4K HEVC, 4K H.264 videos, etc. with ease. Free video converting and editing are also both accessible.
Table of Contents
▪ How Can Video Be Compressed with WinX Video Converter? 4 Ways Are Available!
▪ Tuturial: How to Reduce (MKV, 4K HEVC/H.264) Video File Size on Windows 10 for Free
▪ Watch Video Tutorial: How to Compress a Video without Losing Quality
How Can Video Be Compressed with WinX Video Converter? 4 Ways Are Available!
Being perfectly compatible with Windows 10/8/7/XP, the stellar clean and free Windows 10 video compressor enables users to easily achieve video file size reduction in four ways on Windows 10:
1. Convert/compress video to other formats which has higher compression: MP4 is top recommended as it is accepted by most media players, devices and websites, and has a fame for good compression with relatively smaller size. You can convert large video files to MP4, such as MKV to MP4, AVI to MP4 etc. for smaller size yet same high quality. If your devices support H.265 codec, you can further compress the video to 50% smaller by re-encoding H.264 codec to HEVC without quality loss.
2. Reduce the bit rate: This is a lossy video compression. You could compress the video by reducing its bit rate to get a smaller size, but you will get inferior video quality. Lower bit rate, smaller size, lower quality.
3. Lower the video resolution: Also a lossy compression. You can downscale video resolution like 4K to 1080p, HD to 720p/480p etc. with this free video shrinker for Windows 10 to perfectly fit for iPhone iPad, etc.
4. Cut unwanted parts of the video: The last way to get a more compressed video is to remove unnecessary parts of the video. WinX Video Converter allows you to trim video by setting start time and end time. You can click "Edit" icon to find the trim function.
Via the ways above, the size of videos can be reduced to 40% to 90% smaller yet without visual quality loss. Free download the compressor on Windows 10 to easily reduce the size of any 4K/HD videos on Windows 10.
Tuturial: How to Reduce (MKV, 4K HEVC/H.264) Video File Size on Windows 10 for Free
Free download and install this first-class free video compression software for Windows 10 on your PC, and then follow the 3 simple steps below to free convert compress (MKV, 8K, 4K, Gopro HEVC/H.264) video on Windows 10.
Step 1: Import the source video you'd like to compress
Click "+ Video" button on the top-left of the video compression software for Windows 10. Browse your Windows 10 computer hard drive to select the video you want to shrink. You can add several videos for batch processing later.
Step 2: Select the output format for the compressed video
This top-notch compressor provides hundreds of output profiles. Freely choose one output video format in the output profile window like MP4, FLV, etc. You can adjust the video audio parameters by clicking the wheel-like icon and click "Edit" button to trim/crop the video.
>> Learn More on How to Compress Videos for YouTube Upload While Keeping Good Quality
Step 3: Start compressing videos for free on Windows 10
Select a destination folder to store the compressed video file. And click "RUN" to start fast free compressing videos with highest quality on Windows 10.
Watch Video Tutorial: How to Compress a Video without Losing Quality
Grab the Best Windows 10 Video Compressor to Have A Try Now!
The free version is always limited. If you want to do more with the video compressor, you can go to the advanced WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe to unlock more functions like 8K support, more preset profiles, faster speed based on hardware acceleration etc. Free download it to have a try now!