How to Remove Watermark from Freemake Video Converter?
"I use Freemake Video Converter regularly and have found it to be a very robust converter. However, the latest version inserts a watermark at the end of every converted video. Does anyone know who to remove Freemake watermark?"
Freemake Video Converter is an enormously popularly free video converter, with over 103 million users and 10-year experience of conversion, according to its official site. It supports convert between a massive number of input formats, with additional features like DVD ripping and basic video editing. However, its free version leaves a Freemake logo to every output file, which is pretty annoying. If you want to remove watermark from Freemake video converter or downloader, here are the ways around.
Table of Contents
Part 1. When Did Freemake Add Watermark?
Does Freemake add watermark previously? Frankly, there is no watermark in Freemake Video Converter old version 2.0 or 3.0.
But starting with version 4.0.4 on Aug 26, 2013, for promotional reasons Freemake Video Converter added an additional video frame at the end of every video longer than 5 minutes unless Gold Pack is activated. If you upgraded to version 22.214.171.124, you would be even angry with the big Freemake Logo intrusively watermarked in the center of the whole video.
How to convert video using Freemake Video Converter without Watermark? Are there any video converters that don't have watermarks?
Part 2. How to Remove Watermark from Freemake Video Converter?
Why would Joyoshare be listed here as runner-up? Joyoshare probably looks simple, but there's more to it than meets the eye.
Like many other free video converters that attach watermark to the converted videos, Freemake Video Converter places a logo on the converted clips. If you don't want the Freemake watermark, you will be forced to pay money to get freemake license key. Here are the pricing plans.
To convert your video files watermark-free, you can follow the steps below:
- Buy Freemake Remove Branding pack. There is weekly, monthly or lifetime plan. Choose the one as per your needs.
- Check your email, find the Freemake Remove Branding serial key and copy it.
- Open Freemake Video Converter, go to Activate Key and paste the key in the field. They you can remove the logo and convert video without watermark in Freemake.
Part 3. How to Convert Video without Watermark?
To be frank, Freemake's subscription carries a hefty price tag, reaching as high as $39.95 for monthly subscription and $59.95 for lifetime license, which are relatively expensive in terms of the limited functionalities that it is offering. You will be even offended by its spamming to buy the full version from the first launch or informed of Freemake malware. In the meantime, you will have issues with Freemake sometimes crashing in the conversion process on certain filetypes, such as HEVC video.
If you want a robust yet free video converter with no watermark or any other issue, you can try WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, which is $25 cheaper than Freemake lifetime version, yet outputs video without watermark at all. Preloaded with over 370+ codecs and 420+ device profiles, you can feel free to convert video freely and fast.
Below you will learn how to transcode video with no watermark or logo attached.
- Click +Video to load the target file. The Freemake alternative supports add video up to 4k/8K resolution. You can also add more than one file at a time.
- Choose the output format. For good compatibility, MP4 H.264 is highly recommended, as it balances quality and size.
- Save the output file by clicking Browse button and click RUN to begin the conversion. There is no watermark in the Freemake alternative at all.
- Compress large 4K or oversized video to smaller file [90% smaller and no quality loss]
- Adjust video resolution, codec, bitrate, frame rate at your disposal.
- Download online videos from 1000+ sites, incl. Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.
- Edit video, such as cut, trim, crop, merge video, add subtitle to video.
We've testing many video converter tools so far and most of them add watermark to the converted file automatically. But WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is totally clean without ads or malware. Its cheap price plan makes it a great alternative to Freemake video converter. So just have a try.