[2024 March] Free MakeMKV Beta Key/Lifetime Key/Registration Code
MakeMKV is free while the software is in beta and you can use the full functions of MakeMKV for 30 days. After 30 days' evaluation period expires, you can only use MakeMKV to convert or stream DVD and AVCHD discs for free. Streaming or converting Blu-ray discs is shareware functionality and requires a MakeMKV registration key or MakeMKV beta code.
You can get its temporary beta key for free or buy the full activation/lifetime key for $50. Here we will show you how to get MakeMKV free beta key, the MakeMKV lifetime registration code key as well as MakeMKV Key 2024 Full Crack.
Free MakeMKV Alternative with Free Register Key (100% Work)
There is a gap between the expiry and the new MakeMKV key. MakeMKV only supports copying DVDs to MKV format and MakeMKV always failed to rip Lionsgate DVDs coming with playlist obfuscation/fake playlists.
No need to waiting for MakeMKV keys - try WinX DVD Ripper [FREE & Safe] for a much faster and better DVD ripping experience.
- Support more DVDs than MakeMKV, e.g. DVDs with region codes, CSS, bad sectors, 99 titles, RCE, APS, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, etc. from Lionsgate, Disney, Warner Bros, Sony, etc.
- Copy and backup DVDs to ISO image, TS folder, MPG without quality loss, and convert DVDs to MP4, AVI, MOV, H.264, 350+ presets.
- Convert DVDs at least 5x faster than MakeMKV with support for GPU acceleration.
Table of Content
Part 1. MakeMKV Temporary Free Beta Key 2024 March
The current MakeMKV beta key/code for 2024 March is
T-ocdqxyxgcXfTChWA2wWkv9P0QVVolgkD3GyOgZ1Z30p7t1Fm14kPcT5eIAYEneuDBx (valid until 2024-3-01)
After you get the beta key of MakeMKV, you can enable the full functions (Blu-ray support) with it. To do so, you need to open MakeMKV, click the Help button on the top menu bar, and select register. Then enter the beta key into the License key box.
However, if the developer haven't updated the beta key of MakeMKV for 2024, you may have to wait for a few days until a new MakeMKV beta key is released. Before that, you can try the free MakeMKV alternative mentioned above, try the crack keys in Part 3, re-download MakeMKV to restart the free trial period, set your system date a couple days back to December 1 until a new MakeMKV beta key comes out, or buy a key if the delay really bothers you.
What to do when the MakeMKV beta key expires?
1. This developer of MakeMKV will update the beta key frequently and the beta key will be expired after a few days. When the evaluation period expires, users will get a message telling the version is out of date and asking for updating or registration. You can also check MakeMKV forum for the latest beta key the developer releases at the link below.
2. You can adjust the Date/Time of your system back to a point before the key expired.
3. There's a public API that automatically updates the beta key when it's available. You can automatically retrieve the free MakeMKV Beta key in various variations:
- api.php?json: For Web apps
- api.php?xml: XML formatted output
- api.php?text: For apps that lack json and xml parsers. Lines are in Name=Value
- api.php?raw: For apps only require the key
- api.php?reg: Windows Registry File for easy user import.
4. If the MakeMKV evaluation period has expired, you can always re-download the latest version from its official site. It will then reset the expiration date.
5. MakeMKV is actually a nice software. It's simple to use and works with most protected DVD and Blu-ray discs. If you don't want to wait for a free beta key, you can always choose to support the developer with buying a lifetime full key for MakeMKV at https://www.makemkv.com/buy
Part 2. Get MakeMKV Lifetime Full Registration/Activation Key
MakeMKV is free to convert DVDs without time limits. Ripping Blu-ray discs is a 30-days free trial. If you want to get the MakeMKV full activation key to make a digital copy of DVDs and Blu-ray discs, you have to purchase MakeMKV which is priced at $50. Use the steps below to buy the MakeMKV lifetime registration key and register MakeMKV.
- Go to the MakeMKV purchase page, click the Buy now button, fill in the information, pay for it, and receive the MakeMKV registration key.
- Open MakeMKV on your computer.
- Click the Help button at to top menu bar and select Register from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the MakeMKV lifetime key in the box, then click OK. Then you're registered MakeMKV with the full registration/activation key.
Note: Compared to the beta key, the lifetime MakeMKV registration code won't expire and you can enjoy all the updates in the future. But before you decide to buy the full MakeMKV registration key, you're highly suggested to download and try it with free MakeMKV keys. If you're not satisfied with MakeMKV after a purchase, you can't ask for a refund.
Part 3. 2024 March MakeMKV 1.17.5 Crack Full Registration Key/Serial Number
There's no evidence that MakeMKV can be cracked. MakeMKV cracking software isn't trustworthy. Instead of searching for methods to crack MakeMKV, use the above MakeMKV temporary beta key/code and update the key monthly for using freely. If you still want to get 2024 MakeMKV crack version, use the steps below and get the MakeMKV crack serial number/registration key.
How to Download and Install MakeMKV 1.17.5 Crack
- Download the latest version of MakeMKV and uninstall the previous version. Close all the antivirus programs and similar software.
- Go to a top-rated MakeMKV crack website, download Unpack or extracting a WinRAR file and open the configuration. Install the configuration after installation.
- Use the the MakeMKV serial registration key below to register MakeMKV. Now, you can use the MakeMKV crack version on your computer.
MakeMKV 1.17.5 Crack Registration Keys
What's New in the latest MakeMKV v1.17.5
- Improved handling for discs with mastering errors
- Fixed several bughs related to HD-DVD handling (just about time...)
- Fixed Linux ARM64 executabe crashing on certain hardware configurations
- Small improvements and bugfixes
MakeMKV System Requirement
- Windows: Windows XP or later, x86 or x64.
- macOS: x64 or ARM64 Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Linux: Linux x86 or amd64
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 1.3GHz or AMD FX-4100 @2.5 GHz
- Ram: A minimum of 512 MB of RAM, 1 GB recommended. Lower RAM memory can result in slow converting speed.
- 10 MB of hard drive space for program files.
- Enough storage space as an MKV from a DVD takes around 6 GB on hard drive. An MKV file of a Blu-ray movie can take as much as 30GB.
Part 4. Best MakeMKV Alternative with Free Registration Codes
Many users complained on the Reddit and MakeMKV forum that the lifetime or beta key didn't work properly. Here's a real case: We've purchased a key for MakeMKV to allow for Bluray ripping, but the key doesn't work.
- Make sure you enter the registration key correctly into MakeMKV. Try typing the key instead of using copy & paste.
- Contact MakeMKV support to make sure the original key is valid.
- Use MakeMKV alternative program to rip and copy DVDs.
How to Rip and Copy DVDs with Free MakeMKV Alternative
Instead of waiting and seeking for MakeMKV registration keys or beta keys, you can rely on a more powerful MakeMKV alternative in case you can't find a valid MakeMKV key. WinX DVD Ripper is for you if you have some protected DVDs to handle. It's able to rip DVDs with different copy protections and it can copy protected DVDs into MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, and 350+ formats.
Step 1. Free download WinX DVD Ripper on your computer and run it. Insert your DVD disc into DVD drive. Click the DVD Disc button at the top menu bar of the DVD ripper, choose your DVD disc to load. During the quick title reading process, the DVD ripper can recognize the right DVD title and select it automatically.
Step 2. The Output Profile windows appears when the DVD title is selected. Choose an output profile. MakeMKV only outputs MKV format, while WinX DVD Ripper offers lots of outputs with preset profiles for HDTVs, mobile devices, and more. You can copy DVDs to MP4 H.264, iPhone, iPad, hard drive, or back up DVDs to ISO images, TV folders.
Step 3. Click the RUN button to start copying DVDs. The MakeMKV alternative will finish ripping your DVD at super fast speed as it supports multi-core CPU and GPU hardware acceleration.
Other MakeMKV Alternatives for PC/Mac
1. Handbrake - Handbrake is a free alternative to MakeMKV that doesn't need license keys. It's able to rip DVDs and Blu-rays to MP4 and MKV. You can use it for free and no longer need to seek for a valid registration key when the evaluation period is expired. But it can't handle DVDs with copy protections.
2. Leawo Bluray Ripper - This MakeMKV alternative for PC/Mac is designed to convert Blu-ray DVDs to various different digital formats such as MP4 and MKV. The best part is, it supports Blu-ray discs with AACS, BD+ and the latest MKB protection, and CSS-DVD discs. It costs ($99.95 for a lifetime key) more than MakeMKV.
3. DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper - DVDFab is one of the most powerful Blu-ray ripper alternative to MakeMKV. It has some advanced features such as GPU acceleration, lossless conversion, AI enhancement, protection removal, etc. Note that some features are sold separately.
Part 5. FAQs on MakeMKV Registration/Activation Key
1. Is MakeMKV Still in Beta?
Yes. MakeMKV beta version is available to anyone at any time. You can go to MakeMKV official site to free download MakeMKV beta version and register it using MakeMKV beta key shared above. Open its website, you should see "Welcome to MakeMKV beta. The green "Download MakeMKV for Windows" button is on the left side of the website.
2. Is MakeMKV Still Free?
MakeMKV Beta version is free and can be activated using MakeMKV beta key. The program has freeware and shareware, and their functionality is different. The MakeMKV registration key listed here is valid for all versions on Windows/macOS/Linux. MakeMKV is a free limited DVD ripping software, which offers 30-day free trial.
3. Is MakeMKV Safe to Use and Buy?
Yes. MakeMKV comes with no computer virus, computer worm, trojan, spyware, or the like. Most users who have purchased the full registration code are happy with it. It's very powerful and there are many useful updates. It's well worth the money to reward the programmer for an excellent product.
4. Is MakeMKV Faster than Handbrake?
MakeMKV is faster than Handbrake since MakeMKV directly convert DVDs to MKV format, while Handbrake needs to re-encode the DVD file. HandBrake ripping speed depends more on the CPU power and settings. To Learn more comparison, check MakeMKV vs Handbrake in terms of DVD ripping speed, output quality, file Size and more.
5. Does MakeMKV Remove Copy Protections?
Yes. MakeMKV is able to remove Blu-ray disc protections AACS and BD+, structure protection, and DVD region codes. However, there are many other encryptions that MakeMKV fails to handle, such as the playlist obfuscation/fake playlists.
6. Does MakeMKV Lose Quality?
No. MakeMKV is very popular among users not only because of the free MakeMKV beta keys. One important reason is that MakeMKV won't make any change to the content of the source DVD/Blu-ray discs. It will simply extract the source data such as the sound tracks, subtitles, video and audio streams and put them into a separate MKV file. Therefore, the output MKV is almost as large as the size of the source DVD or Blu-ray discs.
7. What format does MakeMKV use?
As its name suggests, MakeMKV uses MKV as the output format. That means it won't make any change to the original DVD video and data. So it is an ideal choice if a user want to keep the maximum DVD quality. On the other hand, the MKV files also come in very large size, especially when you rip a Blu-ray disc to MKV using MakeMKV.
8. Why is MakeMKV not reading Blu-ray?
While all features (including Blu-ray decryption and processing) are free during beta, some Blu-ray and DVD discs are not fully supported. Meanwhile, the ability to converting or streaming Blu-ray discs is shareware functionality. So you can always use it free to rip DVD discs. But for Blu-rays, you will have to pay for an activation key after a 30 day trial period. Or, MakeMKV will stop reading Blu-ray discs.