Posted by Donna Peng - Contact Author
Check the easiest solution: The solution most recommended by us [85%]
TV screen turns to be weird pink when playing DVDs. What's wrong with it? What would we do to fix it? If you are experiencing DVD player pink screen problem, these easy fixes can help you out.
What Are the Causes?
The pink screen on a Samsung/LG/Sony/Philips TV while playing DVDs would be caused by a loose or bad cable connection and incorrect set up on either the TV or the DVD player. A pink picture usually means the cable is not inserted all the way or a damaged cable. On the other hand, your DVD player settings don't match that on the TV.
How to Fix
* Make sure the cable is connected firmly.
* Try a different cable. It could be a bad cable.
* Restart your TV and DVD player. Unplug the DVD player for a few minutes.
* Try adjusting the color settings on the TV to see if they make the screen look normal. Go to the intel graphics setting, select display > color settings, select your TV model, and enable "xvYCC". This way is said work as a charm for some users.
* Check the DVD player settings to make it match your TV. Check the TV standard and select the standard of your TV and DVD player. Make sure your DVD player is set in the right format, such as NTSC, PAL, etc. Your TV should be compatible with the DVD player signal format.
* Try a different DVD player or TV to diagnose which device causes the pink hue. If you've tried all the above methods and the DVD player pink screen is still present, contact the customer service. Check what to do if DVD Player is white and black with no color.
* If it's the DVD player issue, try digitizing DVDs for TV and watching them on TV without needing a DVD player. You can use a DVD ripper to convert DVDs and store them on USB, hard drive, laptop, Chromecast, etc. for later playing or streaming on TV.
Get Rid of Pink Screen Problem Caused by DVD Player Digitize DVDs to enjoy movies without DVD player pink picture issue. Easy & fast
Free download WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
- Support any type of DVDs, such as new releases, TV shows on DVDs, 99-title DVDs, etc.
- Offer a wide range of output profiles: MP4, AVI, HEVC, WMV, Apple TV TV, iPhone, Android, etc.
- Digitize a DVD within a few minutes only, 3x-5x faster than others.
- Easy-to-use and high quality output.
Download WinX DVD Ripper Platinum for Windows to convert DVDs for TV
Download WinX DVD Ripper for Mac to convert DVD for TV
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate ripping commercial DVDs for any illegal purpose. You're suggested to refer to the DVD copyright laws in your country before doing so.