Q - "Where can I download CloneDVD 4 for free? I had CloneDvd 4 but lost it due to my PC having a virus and taking it back to factory settings. Where can I find the site again? Or can anyone help me try to look for other free clone DVD download software?"
1. If you are still using Windows 7 or below, cloning DVD free can be easily done with Window Media Center. Click the "Start" menu button from the taskbar, search "Windows Media Center" and open it up, scroll down to Tasks, choose "burn cd/dvd" and there you go. Well, to clone DVD free with or without a third-party software/app, there is a prerequisite – DVD RM drive, otherwise you will receive an error message like "Ensure that you have a CD or DVD recorder installed, then try again".
2. However, Windows 10 has removed Windows Media Center, as a result of which cloning DVD free requires a best free DVD copy software, fully compatible with Windows 10. Here WinX DVD Copy Pro is recommended, for being a powerful DVD cloner originally priced at $49.95 however can be downloaded free from the Giveaway to enjoy full-version functions: clone DVD free to DVD, free clone DVD to ISO, copy DVD to MPEG file and video folder, etc.
• 1:1 Clone DVD to DVD Disc; copy DVD to ISO image, MPEG2, etc.
• Mount DVD ISO image and burn ISO image to DVD disc.
• Repair severely scratched DVDs and Sony ARccOS bad sector.
• Supports DVD with CSS, Region Code, RCE, UOPs, Disney's Fake, etc.
1. Download WinX DVD Copy Pro free and get it installed correctly on your Windows 10 or Windows 8/7 PC by following the setup wizard.
2. Open the DVD clone software and click "Clone DVD to ISO" on the function list on the left.
3. Insert your DVD into the DVD RW ROM drive, which would be automatically recognized right away and shown on the blank besides "Source DVD".
4. Select a folder as the destination of the later output ISO image file by click the blank space right beside the "Target ISO".
5. Press button "RUN" to start free clone DVD to ISO.
Tips: This DVD copy software also supports mounting DVD ISO image by creating a virtual drive.
Method 1: If you have a DVD ISO image file or DVD folder already on your computer
1. Click "DVD Burner" under the Tools category.
2. Choose "Load ISO" or "Load DVD Folder" to import the to-be-burned file.
3. Set a blank DVD in your DVD RW drive as the "Target DVD Burner".
4. Click "RUN" to begin cloning DVD ISO free to DVD.
Method 2: If you only have a source DVD
1. Choose "Clone DVD to DVD" under the "Full DVD Disc Backup" category.
2. Import your source DVD and the content will be auto loaded by this Windows 10 cloner.
3. Insert a blank DVD into another DVD drive, followed by setting it as "Target DVD Burner".
4. Click "RUN" and cloning DVD free to DVD starts.
* How to clone DVD with bad sectors
* How to clone video to DVD free
Still have some questions about how to clone DVD free? Please feel free to Mail Us >>
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate cloning copy-protected DVDs for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your countries before doing so.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum – the No.1 fast DVD ripper available to rip/copy any home-made and protected commercial DVDs to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG, MP3, AAC, AC3, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, Xbox, PS3/4 etc, retaining crisp resulting video.
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.