Here are true user demands of ripping DVDs to run on cloud:
- I am looking to backup all of my films to a cloud storage device, for playback through my Samsung TV and tablet. It will be used for copying copy-protected movies for use without having to dig out a DVD.
Cloud storage focuses on the saving and management of data. Ripping DVDs to cloud backs up all your precious movies and videos online, and makes your DVD library available and accessible through the network disk, Dropbox, Seagate personal cloud media storage, etc.
It has many advantages; for example, it frees you from the troubles of disc loss or damage, and the space of physical hard disk, and lets you upload a personal DVD to the cloud (youtube, dropbox, SugarSync) so you can share it with your family members or access your movies at home or on the road.
Before streaming or casting DVD contents to Chromecast, TV, Roku player and so on, you need to process DVD to digital conversion. With a fast and easy-to-use DVD to cloud ripper, you will save your time and effort in establishing a complete and convenient online personal movie theater.
For Windows and Mac only. If you are a mobile user, please click here.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is the No.1 fast DVD conversion software in the market which decrypts almost all copy-protected DVDs. It is extremely easy to use if you need to save your entire DVD library to the cloud. The following how-to guide on Windows PC can be taken for reference:
Preparation: Download and install the cloud DVD ripper on your computer.
Step 1. Load your DVDs.
Launch the DVD ripping software, click "DVD Disc" on the interface, and you can add any or your source discs. More surprisingly, you are allowed to directly rip DVD folders or ISO image files from your hard drive to the cloud/iCloud supported format.
Step 2. Choose a proper output format for cloud storage.
The selection of output format depends on your specific need:
1. If you only need to store your DVDs to cloud, you don't need to consider about the format matter. If you need to rip DVD to iCloud, simply choose Apple device compatible formats.
2. If the quantity of DVDs to be saved is large, try to choose the output format with comparatively low quality (for small output size), and oppositely, choose the high quality.
3. If you desire to play the converted DVDs on Apple TV, iPad, iPhone Samsung table, PS4, Xbox One and any of other portable device, you can choose directly from the device profile listed in the "Output Profile Category" that envelops 350+ profiles.
4. For general uses, MP4 video format in "General Profiles" is recommended.
Step 3. Define the output directory.
Optionally, you can browse to choose any location on your computer disk as the destination to save the output files.
Step 4. Ready for DVD to Cloud Storage ripping.
Just click "RUN" button to start ripping the movie to the digital file accepted by your cloud storage device.
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate ripping copy-protected DVDs for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your countries before doing so.
Once being converted to digital files, your movie library can be stored/uploaded onto a server and streamed later for different uses. You can play the files directly online (but the Network speed is a deciding factor), and download them to local disks. Outstandingly, cloud service makes movies, music and photos more portable. Only if you have an online account, you can use the movies on your home PC, work PC and portable PC, stream it to an app, Chromecast, Smart TV, Roku player or a set-top box.
Rip movie DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEG, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Android/Microsoft and more on Windows and Mac OS for different uses. It also clones a DVD to ISO image file/DVD folder/MPEG2 file fast without quality loss. It supports any types of DVDs!
For PC and Mac only. Go to mobile page.
Arlene Cooper is a self-motivated, creative copywriter with four years of marketing and advertising experience, specializing in video, audio, images, advertisements, news digital content etc.