Q: - I just updated to latest kmp, but it doesn't play normally. It plays only the first 1-2 seconds of any video, and after that only audio is there, no video.
- I had KMPlayer installed and it was working faultlessly, but after I installed and used a malware finder, it came download to the following KMPlayer working problems:
* Some MP4, H.264, MKV and AVI files will not open and I receive the message of "Login Required".
* Subtitles won't show. When I load .srt subtitles, KMPlayer has problem showing them.
* Mp3 files open but the first half minute are not played and I can't access the eliminated part using the timeline.
What can I do to fix the KMPlayer doesn't work error?
A: To fix KMPlayer working problem, you may need to seek help from VideoProc.
How to Fix KMPlayer Won't Playing Problem?
Best KMPlayer Alternative - 5KPlayer: All-in-one player for playing MP4, MKV, M2TS, audios, DVD videos etc. smoothly.
As most players shouldn't have problems with MP4 and H.264, KMPlayer should play both, as well as MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV and AVCHD. In order to fix 'KMPlayer doesnt work' problem, please take a closer look at the following help and tips similar to the way of fixing YouTube won't play problem, and hopefully find the best solution for KMP playing issue:
1. Make sure that you are using the most current version, no matter you are installed KMPlayer for the first time or have used it for a long time. Check whether you have downloaded from the right place or have upgraded it to the very new version; (>> How to Free Download KMPlayer for iOS 8)
2. Remember that you have not uninstalled the previous version in a wrong way. Remove HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KMPlayer from the registry and delete the old folder, and then reinstall the KMPlayer to a new one.
3. Confirm your operating system of computer is supported by the HD video player. Specifically, for Windows 32bit user, the system32 folder does contain the Korean codepage (C_949.nls), and for the computer on a 64bit system, the file has to be in \Windows\SysWOW64\;
4. Make sure your Antivirus software, Firewall or windows skinning utility does not block your new programs, such as KMPlayer, and add the allow for KMPlayer.exe;
5. Try to find out the potentiality that causes KMPlayer not to work normally if you have changed your system. Or, if out of absolute necessity, reinstall windows, but it is the least recommended;
7. Find a KMPlayer/VLC alternative for Mac and Windows that will work out of problem.
If all of these do not work and your KMPlayer is still not working properly, maybe it is not the hardware to concern but the problems of the videos sources. If it is the case, try VideoProc, a multipurpose video codec and converter that can reset all kinds of videos for your KMPlayer. Even better, you do not have to worry about the incompatibility of video sources, because this video converting software can make your original videos playable on any of your video audio players, as the replacements of KMPlayer.
* To fix KMPlayer playing DVD problem, please try WinX DVD Ripper Platinum to rip DVD to KMPlayer friendly digital videos.
VideoProc will keep all your video files in good shape and make them more accessible by 5KPlayer, KMPlayer, VLC, Windows Media Player, MPlayer, QuickTime Player and any other pop multimedia players, as well as video editing tools, for example, convert MKV to MP4, AVI to WMV, H.265 to MP4, MTS to FLV, and MKV to iPhone, iPad.
To solve and avoid "KMPlayer won't play MKV, MP4 or other videos" issues, you can try the all-in-one VideoProc to convert videos to other formats supported by your player, like MP4, AVI, WMV, and more. Not only can it convert videos to solve KMPlayer not working problems, it can also convert videos to popular devices like iPhone, iPad, edit videos, download online videos from 1000+ sites, record video, etc.
Arlene Cooper is a self-motivated copywriter and editor in Digiarty Software, specializing in writing, proofreading and digging out inscrutable technology knowledge.
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein is not developed by or affiliated with Digiarty Software.