FLV, namely Flash Video has established itself as the format of choice for embedded video on the web. Notable users of the Flash Video format include YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Metacafe, Reuters.com, and many other news providers. It is now the main video formats that can be download freely from web site.
For video fans, FLV video are definitely good resources. But something is always out of expectations. Since the thing that goes with it is that computer become pile up with hundreds of video clips. The downloaded videos almost occupied 80% of computer storage. This cause an extremely low speed. Then how to speed up your computer is a problem. The easiest solution is to convert FLV files to DVD. Thus you can enjoy video on DVD players anytime you like.
How do you directly convert FLV files to DVD and burn DVDs playable on home DVD players? There are many software that can free convert FLV to DVD. Free WinX DVD Author is one of them with good reputation in the market.
WinX DVD Author is a professional DVD authoring software, allow you to burn DVD from all popular video formats like: FLV, AVI, ASF, MPEG, MKV, MOV, RM, RMVB, XVID, DIVX, H.264, OGG, etc. It also enables you to author with DVD Menu & chapter Menu, add background music & picture to DVD menu, add subtitles, and so on. With this DVD authoring software, you can make stylish DVDs and share them with your friends or family.
To convert FLV to DVD with WinX DVD Author is easy and fast, below is the basic steps to convert your FLV file to DVD:
Step 1: Run the software
First thing you should do is to download Free WinX DVD Author. Then insert a blank DVD and run WinX DVD Author, the main interface will pop up. Please click Video DVD Author button to enter the second step.
Step 2: Setup source video files (clips)
1. Click Add Files (+) button to add FLV videos into source list. You can add more than one FLV video at one time if you need.
2. Right click the source clip and you can find the options to move up/down, delete source video, add subtitle file, etc in the list.
3. Then click to enter the next step.
Step 3: Create DVD menu and chapter menu to personalize your DVD.
Now clips will be shown on the preview area.
1. You can choose background picture in the list or use your own picture to personalize your DVD background by clicking .
2. Create title menu: Double click "Title Menu" then you can change the picture of title menu. Click to add text for title menu then double click to edit.
3. Create chapter menu: Click "Chapter Menu" to create chapter menu for selected clip in preview area. Click to add text for chapter menu then double click text to edit it.
4. Add background music by clicking .
Step 4: DVD builder.
1. Choose the output folder.
2. Select writable DVD Driver.
3. Select the output DVD format.
4. Click "Start" button to begin the conversion and burning task.
Best fastest DVD ripper and converter to convert DVD disc to digital video as MP4, H.264, HEVC, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPEG, MOV, iPhone XS/XS Max/8/7/6S/6, iPad Air 2/Pro, Android, etc. at fastest speed. Also enable you to 1:1 copy DVD to ISO image/folder/MPEG-2 file with original quality by accessing all DVD protections.
For PC and Mac only. Go to mobile page.
Beatrice Green is a creative copywriter & marketer with 4-year work experience in Digiarty, professional in delivering thoughtful guides, tips or news related to DVD/video conversion/edit issues, latest hot movies, music, digital devices, tech events, and more.
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein is not developed by or affiliated with Digiarty Software.