Troubleshoot Disney Plus Stuck on Loading Screen
A Disney Plus users reported on Reddit that the Disney App didn't work and got stuck on the loading screen on his PS4. More problem details are listed here.
The Disney+ app on PS4 keeps freezing and lagging and won't load any more. What's wrong with Disney Plus on PS4? How do I fix the error? It's really annoying! I will quit the Disney app if the not loading errors continues on my PS4.
The Disney Plus stuck on loading screen issue commonly appears on PS4/PS5, Xbox, Roku, Samsung/LG/Fire/Sling TV, Apple TV, Firestick, Mac, PC, and other Android/iOS devices. If Disney Plus won't load on your device, try the following troubleshooting tips.
Watch Disney Plus Movies and TV Shows on DVDs Freely without Issues
Over 50% DVD owners have WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, a DVD ripping program. It can:
- Digitize Disney Plus movie titles/TV series on DVDs to MP4, MOV, AVI, PS4/PS5, Xbox, Samsung/LG/Sling/Apple TVs, computers, phones and tablets and watch Disney movies on DVDs freely.
- Copy Disney Movies on DVDs to ISO Image, TS Folder, MP4, NAS, Plex, Cloud, hard drive, computer, etc.
- Support a wide range of DVDs, including the hottest and the latest Disney Plus movies, shows, and original series on DVDs, Mulan, Avatar, Star Wars, Captain America, Frozen, X-men, and more.
Quick Fixes to Disney Plus Stuck on Loading on PS4, Roku, Xbox, TVs, etc.
1. Clear Data and Cache
Clear data and cache file on your streaming device, restore your device to factory settings when Disney Plus is stuck at the spinning circle screen. Then you would be prompted on the device to allow access, click allow, and your device should say logged in and Disney Plus will open in a few seconds. Select a title to stream to check whether the Disney Plus not loading/freezing issue is fixed.
2. Close Adblockers and Similar Programs
Try disabling all your adblockers on your device that the sign-up link leads you to, then refresh the page. This way works for users who use the web browser to stream Disney Plus on macOS and Windows PC.
3. Try Rebooting Your Device
Many Fire TV users tried holding down the select button and play button to reboot the Fire TV. The Disney plus won't load/freezing on the loading screen issue was resolved after that. A device reboot and restart solution is recommended to users who are running into Disney plus stuck on loading screen on Roku, PS4/PS5, Xbox, Sling TV, Samsung, LG TV, Apple TV, Firestick, Android phones and tablets, and other Disney Plus streaming devices.
4. Try to Restart/Re-install Disney Plus App
Shut down your device, uninstall the Disney Plus app, cut the power, wait for a few minutes, plug the device back in, power up, and reinstall the app. Try Disney Plus again on your streaming device.
5. Turn off IPv6
Turn off IPv6 on your Wifi router there's an IPv6 address for DNS in your device's network settings. This will allow your device to use DNS. Many users on the Reddit forum said that resolved the Disney Plus stuck on loading screen problem on their devices permanently.
6. Contact Disney Plus Support
Contact Disney Plus support if the app is still freezing on the loading screen with a logo. There may be a known issue with the Disney Plus app that the Disney Plus team are working to fix it. Then all you can do is to wait.
Disney Plus Not Loading Fixes from Disney Plus Support
Here are some official fixes to Disney Plus stuck on the loading screen with a spinning wheel issue. Try these basic troubleshooting tips if Disney Plus freezing/lagging on the loading screen on Xbox One, Roku, PS4, PS5, Samsung/LG/Fire/Sling TV, Apple TV, Firestick, Android, Windows, Mac computer, and other streaming devices.
- Refresh, shut down, or restart your web browser or Disney Plus app and reopen it.
- Close other apps or programs on your streaming device that are running in the background.
- Check your Internet connection and make sure it meets Disney Plus streaming requirements.
- Try connecting to a WiFi network for a more reliable internet connection.
- Shut down VPN if you have a VPN working since Disney Plus might detect it and prevent you from using the service. Then reload the Disney Plus streaming page.
- If Disney Plus still doesn't load after you've tried all the above troubleshooting tips, there might be a issue with Disney server, wait for the company to fix the issue.