The old or newly-bought DVD disc is slightly scratched and can't be read or smoothly played by disc player? You don't have to abandon the disc right away. If that DVD disc contains very important information or you don't want to pay for another new one, firstly, you can try to use the best free DVD copier burner software for Windows (10), WinX DVD Copy Pro, to copy/burn DVD (incl. partly-damaged DVD) to another new blank DVD disc, copy DVD to ISO image/DVD folder, copy DVD to MPEG, etc. with ease.
>> Especially professional in creating DVD backups for old scratched DVDs or new movie DVDs, this best DVD Windows (10) DVD copying/burning software enables users to easily copy DVD to DVD, ISO, Folder, MPEG2 file with original quality at ultrafast speed.
>> For scratched DVD copying/burning, it will try to recover those bad sectors with its Advanced Bad Sector Recover Engine or jump those bad areas to get a smooth DVD copy.
1. Copy DVD to DVD: 1:1 duplicate DVD to another new blank DVD disc with original quality. All types of DVDs are supported.
2. Copy DVD to computer: 1:1 ratio clone DVD to ISO Image file, copy DVD to Video_TS folder, or copy DVD to a single MPEG2 file with intact videos/audios/subtitles stored into Windows (10) computer.
3. 3 other DVD copy modes: Copy DVD chapter, extract DVD video only and extract DVD audio only.
4. DVD burner option: Load ISO image or Video_TS folder and burn them to new DVD disc.
5. Backup scratched DVDs: This best free DVD copy software adopts a useful mechanism of copying DVD sector-by-sector. It can help you copy scratched DVD smoothly to prevent important information from losing forever with its built-in Advanced Bad Sector Recover Engine.
6. Support protected DVDs: Support bypassing DVD Region Code, CSS encryption, UOPs, Sony ARccOS bad sector, Disney's Fake obstacles. Copy 99-title DVDs.
7. Fast speed: 1:1 copy DVD to DVD in about 15 minutes (also depending on CPU and DVD drive speed).
8. Others: Mount ISO as a virtual drive as if inserting a real disc into the drive. 100% clean and safe.
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, etc. | Average User Rating: ★★★★★ (based on 425 votes)
Free download and install the best DVD copier burner software – WinX DVD Copy Pro – on Windows 10/8/7/Vista computer, and follow the detailed guide below to copy DVD to DVD for free on Windows (10), be it new, old or scratched DVD, home-made or commercial DVD.
Tip: The downloaded WinX DVD Copy Pro is the free trial version. You can also choose to register it to enjoy its full functions.
>> Get Giveaway Free License Code of WinX DVD Copy Pro (Free License Key, No Free Upgrade)
>> Buy WinX DVD Copy Pro Lifetime Full License with Free Upgrade. 30-day Money Back Guarantee.(Time-limited: Original
$49.95 Now only $35.95 (save $14)
Step 1: Choose DVD Copy Mode
Insert source DVD disc into computer DVD drive and launch the best free DVD copier and burner software on Windows (10). The source DVD will be auto detected and loaded.
Then choose DVD backup mode from the left column. WinX DVD Copy Pro offers 9 DVD copying and burning modes. Select "Clone DVD to DVD" option to make a replica of original DVD.
Step 2: Set Target DVD Burner
If your computer only has one DVD drive, you can set that drive as target DVD burner and WinX DVD Copy Pro will later ask you to take the source DVD disc out and insert a new blank DVD disc into the drive after it copies the DVD content to computer temp folder.
If your computer has two rewritable DVD drives, just insert a new blank DVD disc to the second DVD drive and set it as the target DVD burner.
Step 3: Preset Temp Folder and Decrypt DVD Protections
Click "Browse" to set a computer folder to temporarily store the copied DVD data if your computer only has one DVD drive. 9GB free space should be ensured.
For commercial DVDs, please make sure you have ticked Remove DVD Region Code, Remove CSS encryption, Remove UOPs, Check Disney's Fake options, to help bypass DVD encryptions.
For scratched or damaged DVDs, WinX DVD Copy Pro will try to fix the bad sectors or jump them when the bad areas are encountered. Reading and jumping 32 sectors per time is recommended based on test.
Step 4: Start Copying DVD Data
Then click "RUN" to start copying DVD on Window 10/8/7, etc. with the best free DVD copy software.
Step 5: Burn DVD to New Blank DVD Disc
For one DVD drive, pull out the source DVD disc and input a new blank writable DVD disc and click "Burn" to fast burn DVD to new DVD disc.
For two DVD drives, WinX DVD Copy Pro will auto detect and display the inserted blank DVD disc information incl. disc type, write speed, disc size, etc. Rightly hit "Burn" to copy DVD to new blank DVD disc directly at superfast speed with the best free DVD copying/burning software for Windows (10).
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate ripping/copying copy-protected DVDs for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your countries before doing so.
Enable you to 1:1 copy/burn (new copy-protected, old, scratched) DVD to DVD on Windows 10/8/7, 1:1 backup DVD to ISO Image, DVD folder stored on computer, copy DVD to a single MPEG2 file with original quality, etc. at fastest speed.
For PC only. Mobile user Click here.
Beatrice Green is a creative copywriter & marketer with 4-year work experience in Digiarty, professional in delivering thoughtful guides, tips or news related to DVD/video conversion/edit issues, latest hot movies, music, digital devices, tech events, and more.