Easiest Way to Transfer iBooks to Android for Reading iBooks on Android
Answers to all frequent-asked questions on how to transfer iBooks to Android can be found here.
- Q1. Is iBooks app available on Android? – No.
- Q2. Can iBooks be played on Android devices? – Not possible unless you remove the DRM of iBooks and convert iBooks to Android supported eBook formats.
- Q3. Are there any good eBook readers for Android? - Amazon Kindle, Moon+, Adilko, Kobo, Nook, Google Play Books, etc.
- Q4. Where to download eBooks for Android? - free eBook download sites and apps
- Q5. How to move my books from the iBooks store to my Android device and make them readable on Android? - You need to remove iBooks DRM, transfer the DRM-free iBooks to Android and install an iBooks reader on Android.
- Q6. How do I do that? I have switched to a Samsung Galaxy tablet and want to transfer books that I bought from iBooks store from the iPad to my tablet? I don't want to lose those precious books. - Check below.
iBooks EPUB files are DRM protected and can be read on Apple devices only. If you want to read them on non-Apple devices like Android phones or tablets, you need a professional iBooks file converter & DRM remover to convert iBooks files to Android supported eBook formats, and remove the DRM of iBooks into non-DRM material for Android devices. Here is the easiest method to remove DRM of iBooks and convert iBooks to Android for free for reading ibooks on Android devices with no hassle.
Part 1. Download Best iBooks File Format Converter and iBooks DRM Removal Tool
WinX MediaTrans enables users to easily transfer iBooks to Android and convert iBooks EPUB files to PDF, TXT, HTML for reading on Android and more popular devices. It also supports removing DRM protection from iBooks, purchased iTunes movies, TV shows, music, audio books, etc. This best iBooks format converter also allows users to export, add, and delete iBooks, PDFs, MP3 audio books between computer and iPhone iPad iPod with ease.
As an all-in-one iPhone (iPad) manager, it can do far more than transferring iBooks material to Android for reading. WinX MediaTrans also enables users to transfer photos, music, videos, movies, TV shows, ringtones, etc. between computer and iDevices at lightning speed, FYI, 1GB video can be transferred within 1 minute; it can convert any video to MP4/audio to MP3, AAC during computer to iDevices transfer; make free custom ringtones for iPhone with any favorite song; it fully supports up to Windows 11, iOS 15, iPhone 13, etc., just to name a few.
For more useful functions, you can visit: https://www.winxdvd.com/mediatrans/
Part 2. Guide on How to Convert and Transfer iBooks Files to Android Devices?
Free download and install WinX MediaTrans on your Windows computer. And follow the steps below to transfer iBooks to Android devices. WinX MediaTrans now supports removing DRM of books purchased from iBooks store.
Step 1. Remove the DRM protection of iBooks and export iBooks to computer.
- Launch WinX MediaTrans and connect your iPhone with computer via USB cable.
- Click "Book" button on the main interface. You can see the protected purchased iBooks media are marked as red DRM.
- Select the DRM iBooks files and click "Export" button to export the selected DRM iBooks to computer.
- If the computer detects the iBooks are DRM-protected, it will pop up a window. Click "Decode" to crack their protection, and you'll get DRM-free iBooks files.
Tip: If the eBooks reader for Android (e.g. Kindle) you install doesn't support EPUB file, you need to convert iBooks files to PDF, TXT, etc. WinX MediaTrans allows users to choose to convert and export EPUB to TXT, EPUB to PDF, HTML for free.
Step 2. Download an eBook reader for Android.
Go to download and install an easy-to-use eBook reader app for Android before you transfer iBooks to Android. Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books are favored by many people.
Step 3. Transfer the DRM-free iBooks files to Android for reading.
Then you can transfer the non-protected iBooks to Android via USB cable or other approaches for later reading the iBooks EPUB files on Android phones or tablets on the move with ease.
Part 3. 3 Steps to Easily Delete Ringtones from iPhone
Before checking how to delete ringtones from iPhone with WinX MediaTrans, you need to free download and install WinX MediaTrans on your Windows (10) PC first or free download its Mac version.
Step 1. Launch WinX MediaTrans and connect your iPhone with computer via USB cable.
- This iPhone ringtone manager perfectly supports all iOS devices like iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod Touch, etc.
- If you have iTunes on your computer, it's advised to go to iTunes "Preferences --> Devices" to check "Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically" option to avoid iTunes erasing your iPhone original data.
Step 2. Click "Voice & Ringtone" button on the main interface.
- Click "Ringtone" on the left column to step into the iPhone ringtone manager interface. All the downloaded and custom iPhone ringtones will be auto loaded to the program.
- View the iPhone ringtones and choose those ringtones you want to get rid of. This software allows to you delete ringtones from iPhone in batch.
Step 3. Click "Delete Ringtone" icon on the tool bar to remove the chosen unwanted iPhone ringtones.
Then hit "Sync" button to synchronize the changes to your iPhone.
Easily Transfer iBooks to Android and Remove DRM of iBooks with WinX MediaTrans
- Flawlessly remove DRM protection of purchased iBooks, audio books, iTunes movies, music, etc. without losing quality.
- Easily add, export, and delete PDF, EPUB, MP3 audio books on iPhone iPad. Convert EPUB to PDF, TXT, HTML.
- Transfer videos/ringtones/music/photos between iPhone iPad and computer at No.1 fast speed with no data loss. 100 4K photos can be transferred in 8 seconds.
- Auto rotate video 90 degrees from vertical to horizontal and convert any video to MP4, auto convert most audio files to MP3 or AAC during PC to iPhone transfer process. Make free ringtones for iPhone.