2020 Best DVD to AVI Freeware to Convert DVD to AVI for Free
Get 2020 best DVD to AVI freeware for Windows (10) to easily convert DVD to AVI for free in 3 simple steps.
Caution: Common Free DVD Rippers Won't Live up to the Expectation
Ripping DVD to AVI free seems to be easily accessible. However, when we search for a genuine free DVD ripper, we are extremely likely to be faced with the following annoying situations:
1. There are some unexpected plugins, adware, spyware, malware or viruses hidden inside of the so-called freeware, which are mostly useless and hard to delete, and would affect the processing speed of our computers or even do terrible harm to our machines.
2. Some freeware has poor supports for most DVDs, especially commercial DVDs;
3. The DVD to AVI conversion speed is snail-paced and the output file is clumsy because the software is lag in technology.
4. Some developers deliberately build some snags, such as time limitation, in the free programs such that they cannot be used completely unless we upgrade to a higher edition.
Grab the Best DVD to AVI Freeware - WinX Free DVD Ripper
* Free rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MP3, etc. by exporting original HD quality.
* Support inputting DVD disc (DVD5, DVD9, DVD ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW), DVD ISO Image file, and DVD folder.
* Bypass DVD copy protections incl. general CSS encryption, Sony ARccOS, UOPs, APS, and RCE.
* Flexible parameter (resolution, aspect ratio etc) settings & easy video editing options like trim, crop, merge video, add SRT subtitles etc.
* No.1 fast DVD ripping speed with the best output quality. 100% free and clean. No ads, malware or virus at all.
3 Steps to Convert DVD to AVI with Best DVD to AVI Freeware
WinX DVD Ripper is really the best free DVD to AVI conversion software besides Handbrake, which deals with the majority of DVDs, ISO images and DVD folders. It is absolutely free and clean, containing no spyware, malware, adware and virus. Supported by Own optimized configuring for i5 i7 CPU & Super Encode Engine based on MMX- SSE & 3DNow!, it offers 5 times faster speed than real time, and is much faster than the like products in the market.
WinX DVD Ripper can flawlessly rip DVD to AVI for free with original quality in 3 simple steps on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. By converting DVD movie to AVI video with original quality, you can then play DVD movie on Window (10) PC with Windows Media Player, free 5KPlayer or other top free media players, without troubling to insert the DVD disc every time.
Free download and install WinX DVD Ripper on your Windows 10/8/7 computer and easily rip DVD disc to AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, etc. for free with 1-2-3 step guide below.
Step 1: Import DVD movie
Launch the best free DVD to AVI converter and click "DVD Disc", "ISO Image" or "+Folder" icon on its tool bar to load the source DVD movie video.
Unlike another DVD to AVI freeware software Freemake which can't select the right title from DVD multiple titles, this free DVD ripper for Windows (10) can auto check the right DVD main title for you.
Step 2: Select AVI as output
In the Output Profile window, click "PC General Video" and choose "AVI Video (Original AC3/DTS Video)", then click "OK" to set AVI as the output format.
You can also select movie languages and subtitles, trim/crop/expand/subtitle video by clicking "Edit" button, adjust video/audio parameters by clicking "Settings" icon.
Step 3: Rip DVD to AVI free
To save the output AVI video to specified computer folder, you can click "Browse" button. Click "RUN" to start free converting DVD movie to AVI or other digital files like MP4, MPEG, or WMV with original quality at ultrafast speed (multiple CPU usage and hyper-threading tech).
Watch the YouTube Video Tutorial to Get DVD to AVI Conversion Procedure
Related External Source from Wiki:
1. AVI: Audio Video Interleaved (also Audio Video Interleave), known by its initials AVI, is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows software...
2. DVD-Video: DVD-Video is a consumer video format used to store digital video on DVD discs. Discs using the DVD-Video specification require a DVD drive and an MPEG-2 decoder (e. g., a DVD player, or a computer DVD drive with a software DVD player)...
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate ripping copy-protected DVDs for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your countries before doing so.