Windows 10 exactly brings Windows users a new way to search info online, surf on web, play games and enjoy movies, music as well as well-designed UI with vivid themes, concise icons and special effects. Even so, part of us may hunt for more nice elements, for example wallpapers or backgrounds to make Windows 10 desktop more elegant on basis of particular tastes. Where and how to garner Windows 10 wallpaper/backgrounds HD/4K online? Here's answer for you.
Notice: Free upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7/8 will expire on July 29, 2016. Catch the last chance to get Windows 10 for free!
• Go for DIY Windows 10 wallpaper/backgrounds HD/4K? WinX YouTube downloader can help you capture amazing images as Windows 10 wallpapers or backgrounds from downloaded online videos.
• Eager to create a fascinating video with collection of awesome Windows 10 wallpapers or backgrounds and sharing online? The top-notch video maker and converter, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is introduced to you for helping you personalize photo slideshow videos.
The most appropriate Windows 10 wallpaper/backgrounds should feature a resolution complying with monitors and devices you use.
• 4K desktop monitor: 3840x2160
• Full HD desktop monitor: 1920x1080
• Windows 10 Tablet: 1920x1080 for widescreen, 2160x1440 for Surface Pro 3
• Windows 10 for Phone: 1280x768 for general
• Windows 10 Laptop: 1366x768 for general
1. Download Windows 10 Wallpaper and Backgrounds Provided by Microsoft
In consideration of limitation of system-attached wallpapers/backgrounds for Windows 10, Microsoft provides a handful of wallpapers in popular genres (Natural Wonders, Games, Plants and Flowers and more) available for users to download. Go to Windows official site and tap Downloads button on navigation bar to access Personalization Gallery sub-menu. Three categories appear, Themes, Desktop backgrounds and Language packs. Tap Desktop backgrounds and wallpapers for Windows 10 are shown to you. Click Get it now under the wallpaper you want to download and right click it to save image or directly set it as desktop background.
Moreover, Windows blog, the best place to grab latest news of Windows 10, will share wallpapers and backgrounds for new Windows 10 sometimes, which are often packed in .zip files needing you to extract images for setting as desktop backgrounds.
2. Dig Out Windows 10 Wallpaper and Backgrounds from Free Wallpaper Sites
Some like unique, full of art wallpapers, while some others prefer to set comic or funny images as desktop backgrounds for Windows 10. Free wallpaper sites seemingly give you more choices, for example Vladstudio, WallpaperStock, WallpaperWide, which not only collects huge number of wallpapers, but presents them in various resolutions (1920x1080, 2560x1440 etc.) perfectly fitting for HD/4K or widescreen monitors. To download wallpaper for Windows 10, you just need to click image you love with a selected size according to monitor resolution and right click to save it to your computer.
3. Customize Windows 10 Wallpaper and Backgrounds with Screenshots of Movie/Video
If you are obsessed with magnificent scenes in movies or videos on YouTube or similar sites, why not capture and make them as Windows 10 wallpaper or desktop backgrounds? WinX YouTube Downloader is a very helpful tool to take screenshots of downloading 1080P full HD and 4K ultra HD movies/videos as wallpapers or backgrounds for Windows 10.
Download and install WinX YouTube Downloader on your Windows 10 computer. Next, follow the steps to learn how to capture wanted wallpaper.
Step 1. Launch this free online video Downloader for Windows 10 and tap +link-shaped button.
Step 2. Copy and paste the movie/video you want to capture Windows 10 wallpaper to address bar. Click Analyze button.
Step 3. Select HD/4K version from analyzed results and click OK. Then, the movie/video you download will be played with mini-player. Tap camera icon to snap your favorite picture which is automatically saved. You can tap folder button to view the captured image.
Step 4. Tap Download button to start download if you would like to download this movie/video for offline playback later.
• Make Windows 10 wallpaper/backgrounds by capturing screenshots of HD/4K movie/video in a few clicks.
• Create Windows 10 wallpaper/backgrounds or other picture albums like graduation/wedding photos as slideshow video for YouTube/Facebook/Instagram upload.
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.