Posted by Donna Peng - Contact Author
If you are searching for an easy solution, click here: The solution most recommended by us [85%]
Reasons & Fixes for Cyclic Redundancy Check Error on AnyDVD CloneDVD2/CloneDVD Mobile
I'm having a problem reading a DVD while in CloneDVD Mobile. I received the CRC error after AnyDVD had completed reading the disk and I started to RIP with CloneDVD Mobile. I cleaned the Disk, but the same error ensued.
Now any DVD I copy using CloneDVD2 gives me the same cyclic redundancy check error. When it gets to "100% in Creating DVD files... " and always stops before "Creating ISO/UDF image... " which stays at zero percent, then the cyclic redundancy check error window appears.
If you are also getting cyclic redundancy check (CRC) data error with AnyDVD/CloneDVD/CloneDVD Mobile while ripping/copying DVD, here're the causes and solutions that you are finding. If none of regular fixes work, you might as well try a different program.
Why Does AnyDVD/CloneDVD/CloneDVD Mobile Give Cyclic Redundancy Check Error?
Causes of Cyclic Redundancy Check data error:
1. Basically it's the DVD disc that cannot be read by AnyDVD/CloneDVD/CloneDVD Mobile. The DVD could be dirty, damaged, badly pressed, or copy-protected. The DVD could play good on DVD player but it doesn't mean that it will also work well when you try to rip/copy it.
2. The DVD drive is malfunctioning and has issue in reading the DVD.
How to Fix Cyclic Redundancy Check Error on AnyDVD/CloneDVD/CloneDVD Mobile?
1. Clean the DVD if you see fingerprints, dust or something else on the surface of the disc.
2. Repair/replace the DVD if there're cracks and scratches.
3. Try another DVD drive or another computer.
4. Upgrade your program to the latest version.
5. Try another DVD ripping/copy software.
If Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) error persists after you fix disc/drive and upgrade program: Download a different DVD ripper or DVD copy software to have a try. Easy & fast
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a great alternative to AnyDVD/CloneDVD/CloneDVD Mobile. It can clone DVD main title or the complete DVD to MPEG, ISO image or VIDEO_TS folder and can rip DVD to MP4, AVI, DivX, XviD, MOV, and other formats for playback on computers, TVs, portable devices, game consoles, and so on. It has never been reported to give CRC error while ripping or copying DVDs.
Free download WinX DVD Ripper Platinum to get rid of CRC data error
- Keep continuous update to support the newest DVDs and new copy protections.
- Also support old DVDs, even if they are slightly scratched.
- 350+ output profiles enable users to 1:1 clone DVD and digitize DVD to popular formats/devices.
- Quality of the resulting file will be as same as the original disc. Deinterlacing is available.
- Intel/NVIDIA hardware acceleration and other techs guarantee superfast ripping speed.
Download WinX DVD Ripper Platinum for Windows to rip/copy DVD without getting CRC error
Download WinX DVD Ripper for Mac to rip/copy DVD without getting CRC error
Steps to rip/copy DVD:
Step 1. Insert the DVD into DVD-ROM drive and click DVD Disc button on WinX DVD Ripper to load it for scanning and later ripping/cloning.
Step 2. Choose output profile. There're four DVD backup profiles for choosing: main title content copy, full title copy, clone DVD to ISO image, and clone DVD to folder. To convert DVD to mainstream format, you can select a profile from General Profiles, Device Profile, etc.
Step 3. Hit the big blue RUN button to get DVD ripping/copying started.
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate ripping commercial DVDs for any illegal purpose. You're suggested to refer to the DVD copyright laws in your country before doing so.