[Fixed] Hulu Error Code RUNUNK13 on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PC, etc.
Error code RUNUNK13 shows up when I try to watch downloaded Hulu shows on my iPhone. How can this be solved?
Nothing will play. Error code RUNUNK13 on Apple TV.
Many users complained Hulu error code RUNUNK13 on Hulu community, reddit, and Quora. Hulu team doesn't offer solutions to the problem. The Hulu error code RUNUNK13 can occur on PC/Mac computer/laptop, Firestick, smart TV, iPhone, iPad, and other devices. If you are troubled by rror code RUNUNK13 when streaming Hulu, follow our troubleshooting tips to figure out what the error means and how to fix that.
Hulu (ad-supported) plan is now only sold at $1.99/month for 12 months in the grand 2020 Black Friday deal. Seize chance to get the once-a-year biggest discount before expiration date 11:59 PM PST on 11/30/20. Here is the entrance to the limited time offer.
What Is Error Code 94 on Hulu?
RUNUNK13 error code Hulu inform users that Hulu server is unable to connect to your streaming devices. It's a connection error that can occur when you watch a live event, play a downloaded movie or show, live stream a title, etc. Many Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, PC, and smart TV users are troubled by the RUNUNK13 error when streaming Hulu via application or web player.
Possible causes of the Hulu RUNUNK13 error include one or more of the following things: Hulu server outage, streaming devices issue such as outdated system software, outdated Hulu application, slow or unstable internet connection, and corrupted Hulu caches. Now, it's easy to figure out how to fix RUNUNK13 error code Hulu.
Read more: What to Do When Hulu Shows Error Loading 94
How to Fix Hulu RUNUNK13 Error on Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Smart TV, PC
1. Check Hulu server status. Make sure Hulu server is not down. If tons of users are receiving RUNUNK13 error when streaming Hulu at the same time, it's proper that the service is down. All you can do is wait.
2. Clear Hulu app cache and data. Hulu offers a detailed guide on how to clear Hulu app caches based on different devices. Check Hulu official help guide if you don't know to do that.
3. Update Hulu app and your device system software. Check out more if you feel puzzled. Open Hulu on your device again to see if RUNUNK13 error still exists.
4. Restart your device and the Hulu app. Simply shut down your streaming device and reopen Hulu. A restart is a basic troubleshooting tips for various Hulu not working issue.
5. Clear your web browser cache if you stream Hulu via web browser. Corrupt data in the cache on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or other browsers can prevent your device from connecting to Hulu server.
6. Check the network connection and internet speed. Slow or unstable connection speed might lead to RUNUNK13 error on Hulu.
7. Try streaming Hulu on other devices such as a smartphone, tablet, or a TV.
8. Try a different title from Hulu.
9. Reset Hulu app. Uninstall and reinstall Hulu app on your device that shows Hulu RUNUNK13 error.
10. Check if your ISP is blocking your device to connect to Hulu service.
11. Contact Hulu support if the Hulu error RUNUNK13 is not resolved.