Best DVD Decrypter Windows 7 32/64 bit Free Download
WinX DVD decrypter is compatible with Windows 7 32/64 bit and available for free download!
"Is there any DVD decrypter for Win7 64-bit?"
Until video streaming technology completely replace DVD and discs vanish from your life, prepare yourself with great tools to backup DVD contents. Here we have a 2021 Best DVD decrypter for Windows 7 in store for you, which of course runs quite well on Windows 10 too.
It will cost you about 4 mins to read through the article. You can skip to:
Best DVD Decrypter for Windows 7 - WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a DVD ripper software that specializes in copy protected DVD copy and backup. It runs well on Windows 7, 8/8.1/10 and previous.
What Makes WinX DVD Decrypter Special?
A plausible review of software should be mainly on its capabilities. So let's explore what WinX DVD Ripper Platinum can do and get a full picture of how this Windows 7 DVD decrypting tool excels from all angles.
1. WinX DVD Decrypter works not only on Windows 7 (32/64 bit), but also on Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 | (32 & 64 bit).
2. When ripping DVD, the very first thing a DVD decrypter needs to do is to bypass copy protections. As you may know, nearly all DVDs are protected for copyright with sorts of mechanisms, such as CSS, which can be tackled with famous freeware HandBrake only if you have installed third-party libdvdcss previously. As to 99-title DVDs from Disney, Paramount, etc, with extremely strict encryption, there is nothing freeware can do. Well, showtime for WinX DVD decrypter. As one of its most featured capabilities, copy protection removing can be done fast and easily. The Windows 7 DVD decrypter auto detects the right title so that you can move to the next decoding part as soon as possible.
3. Here comes the video encoding/re-encoding part. Generally speaking, it is a step to copy DVD to ISO, decrypt protected DVDs into MP4, or convert DVD to any format for storing on your hard drive, USB, mobile devices, etc. Built in with 350+ profiles, WinX DVD decrypter allows you to rip DVD to all common video formats: MP4, H.264, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, and M2TS, to name a few. What the most thoughtful is it lists all mainstream popular devices models so that you can choose among them for later playback. For instance, you are allowed to decrypt DVD directly to Apple iPhone, iPad, iTunes, Apple TV, Android Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Xbox One, NAS, etc for later playback.
4. Last but not the least, it decrypts DVD fast, which matters especially when you have a piles of DVDs to deal with. Thanks to its unique algorithms, it can make the best use of your hardware Intel QSV and NVIDIA (CUDA) NVENC to accelerate DVD ripping. What's more, there are Super Encode Engine and Hyper-threading tech to help.
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate decrypting CRPM-protected DVDs for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your countries before doing so.
WinX DVD Decrypter Windows 7 User Guide
To make it more clearly, next we will give you an example of how to decrypt DVDs on Windows 7 to MP4 step by step.
Step 1. Download WinX DVD Decrypter
Free download and install WinX DVD Ripper Platinum trail version firstly. After the installation, open the software.
Step 2. Load source DVD
Click "DVD Disc" button on the main interface, select the source DVD disc, and click "OK" to import your DVD content.
Step 3. Choose MP4 as output format
• If you are decrypting a copy protected DVD, encryptions will be auto bypassed.
• Once the Output Profile window pops up, click "General Profiles" and then select "MP4 Video". Then tap "OK" to move on.
Step 4. RUN the DVD decrypting on Windows 7
Specify a file folder, and press button "RUN" to start the DVD decrypting on Windows 7.
Notice: This software only advocates decrypting DVD for personal use and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your own countries before doing so.