How to Free Convert AVI to DVD with No Watermark?
AVI is one of the most common digital video formats. Many digital camera and camcorders use AVI for motion videos. Then, how can you burn these AVI movies to DVD so that you can watch it on a standard DVD player? This article will introduce 3 ways to help convert AVI to DVD on Windows 10 and Mac for free.
Recommended AVI to DVD Converter – WinX DVD Author
WinX DVD Author is a 100% clean and free DVD burner for Windows 10, 8, and 7. It can facilitate you to convert any AVI videos to DVD with ease and without watermark. Additionally, it also supports converting other video formats such as MP4 and MKV to DVD easily.
3 Ways to Convert AVI to DVD
Way 1. Convert & Burn AVI to DVD on Windows 10 with WinX DVD Author
To put normal videos like AVI videos to DVD, you need professional DVD burner to convert and burn videos to DVD. Ease of use, features and price are three things you should care about when convert videos to DVD. If an AVI to DVD converter program is so complex and difficult that you will never learn it well enough to actually produce anything useful. Whatever you choose must, at minimum, have the critical features you need for your AVI to DVD process.
So, WinX DVD Author is the top choice for beginners. As its name indicates, it is an all-in-one DVD burner which can convert and burn AVI, WMV, DivX, MPEG, XviD, RMVB, ASF, MP4, MKV, and other files to DVD with fast speed and high quality. You can easily edit video by clipping and creating DVD menu & chapter menu. It also supports to add background music and pictures. It is an easy-to-use free program which possesses all necessary features to create vivid DVDs.
How to convert AVI to DVD with WinX DVD Author
Step 1: Download and install WinX DVD Author. it is fully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
Step 2: Run Winx DVD Author and click Video DVD Author button on the main interface.
Step 3: Set up source AVI video files.
- Click Add Files (+) button to add AVI videos into source list. You can add more than one AVI video at one time if you need.
- Right click the source clip and you can find the options to move up/down, delete source video, add subtitle file, etc in the list.
- Then click Next step button (>>).
Step 4: Create DVD menu for fast and convenient navigation.
- You can choose background picture in the list or use your own picture to personalize your DVD background by clicking
- Create title menu: Double click "Title Menu" then you can change the picture of title menu. Click to add text for title menu then double click to edit.
- Create chapter menu: Click "Chapter Menu" to create chapter menu for selected clip in preview area. Click to add text for chapter menu then double click text to edit it.
- Add background music by clicking.
Step 5: Start burning AVI to DVD.
- Insert a blank DVD into your DVD drive.
- Choose an output folder to store file temporarily.
- Select the output DVD format, NTSC or PAL.
- Select desired Encoder Engine.
- Click "Start" button to begin the AVI to DVD conversion and burning task.
Only several simple steps, Free WinX DVD Author could help you convert and burn AVI video to DVD fast and easily.
Way 2. Convert AVI to DVD on Mac with Finder
Without any installation, Mac users by default can burn AVI to DVD. If the Mac computer has a built-in optical drive or if it is connected to an external DVD drive (for example, an Apple USB SuperDrive), you can directly use Finder to burn files to DVD or CD for sharing or backup.
Step 1. Insert a blank disc into the optical drive.
Step 2. When there is a pop-up menu dialog, choose Open Finder.
Step 3. Double-click the disc to open its window, then drag and drop the AVI file to the window.
Step 4. Enter a name in the Disc Name field and tap Burn to start converting AVI to DVD on Mac.
Way 3. Burn AVI to DVD Online for Free with Zamar
Zamar is a famous online video converter that is not only used to convert between diverse file formats, but also applied to burn video files to DVD, say AVI to DVD, MP4 to DVD, MOV to DVD, WMV to DVD, etc. Simply drag and drop your AVI files to it, and it will do the following jobs for you. However, you should note that it processes your files in the cloud so that privacy leak may be inevitable.
Step 1. Go to Zamar AVI to DVD converter page: https://www.zamzar.com/converters/video/avi-to-dvd/
Step 2. Upload your AVI video to it, and then choose DVD as the output format.
Step 3. It needs time to process your file. After that, simply download the file to your computer.
Note: This way only gives you a MPG file. If you want to burn AVI files to DVD discs, using the above 2 methods is better.