How to Free Convert AVI to DVD with No Watermark?
AVI is one of the most common digital video formats. Many digital cameras and camcorders use AVI format for motion video. Then how do you burn these AVI movies to DVD so that you can watch it on a standard DVD player? This article will provide a detailed guide on how to convert AVI to DVD on Windows 10/8/7 for free.
The Best Free AVI to DVD Converter [No Watermark] - WinX DVD Author
WinX DVD Author is a 100% clean and free DVD burner for Windows 10, 8, and 7. It can facilitate you to convert any AVI videos to DVD with ease. Additionally, it also supports converting other video formats such as MP4 and MKV to DVD.
Table of Contents
Free WinX DVD Author is the Right Program to Convert and Burn AVI to DVD
To put normal videos like AVI videos to DVD, you need professional DVD creation software to convert and burn AVI to DVD.
Look at three things: ease of use, features, and price. If an AVI to DVD creation program is so complex and difficult that you will never learn it well enough to actually produce anything useful. It's the wrong video creation software for you. Whatever you choose must, at minimum, have the critical features you need for your movie. If you do not intend to become an expert at creating movies, you may not need too many features. But if you cannot string together all the things you want in your movie, you should find another video creation program. And if you would never be able to afford the video creation software, it is the wrong program for you.
For beginners, WinX DVD Author is the best way to go.
As its name indicates, Free WinX DVD Author is all-in-one DVD creation software which can convert and burn AVI, WMV, DivX, MPEG, XviD, RMVB, ASF, MP4, MKV, and other files to DVD with fast speed and high quality. You can easily edit video by clipping and creating DVD menu & chapter menu. It also supports to add background music and pictures.
All in all, WinX DVD Author is an easy-to-use free program which possesses all the necessary features to create vivid DVDs. With this DVD creation software, it would be a piece of cake to convert and burn AVI video to DVD.
How to Free Convert and Burn AVI Video to DVD with WinX DVD Author
Step 1: Download and install WinX DVD Author. it is fully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
Step 2: Run Winx DVD Author and click Video DVD Author button on the main interface.
Step 3: Set up source AVI video files.
1. Click Add Files (+) button to add AVI videos into source list. You can add more than one AVI video at one time if you need.
2. Right click the source clip and you can find the options to move up/down, delete source video, add subtitle file, etc in the list.
3. Then click Next step button (>>).
Step 4: Create DVD menu for fast and convenient navigation.
1. You can choose background picture in the list or use your own picture to personalize your DVD background by clicking
2. Create title menu: Double click "Title Menu" then you can change the picture of title menu. Click to add text for title menu then double click to edit.
3. Create chapter menu: Click "Chapter Menu" to create chapter menu for selected clip in preview area. Click to add text for chapter menu then double click text to edit it.
4. Add background music by clicking.
Step 5: Start burning AVI to DVD.
- Insert a blank DVD into your DVD drive.
- Choose an output folder to store file temporarily.
- Select the output DVD format, NTSC or PAL.
- Select desired Encoder Engine.
- Click "Start" button to begin the AVI to DVD conversion and burning task.
Only several simple steps, Free WinX DVD Author could help you convert and burn AVI video to DVD fast and easily.