How to Successfully Rip and Copy Spider-Man DVD
"With great power comes great responsibility". Who in our generation didn't dream of saving the world as a child by becoming Spider-Man?
Spider-Man 2002 was the key to helping start the real "Spider-Man" buzz. Then The Amazing Spider Man and Spider Man:Homecoming / Far From Home heated up the topic through high box office and praise.
That's not hard to explain why so many Marvel fans have been purchasing Spider-Man DVDs for collection or playback. And for safer storage and easier playback, you're always recommended to make a digital copy of your Spider Man DVD discs. Whereas commercial DVDs are usually encrypted by kinds of copy protection schemes against piracy or illegal use. You need a reliable DVD ripper to rip or copy Spider Man DVD for personal fair use.
Which DVD Ripper Can Succeed in Ripping & Copying Spider-Man DVD Movies?
HandBrake or MakeMKV? Neither. HandBrake won't rip copy-protected DVDs without libdvdcss installation. And many users complained that they were having trouble ripping Spider-Man series DVDs with MakeMKV.
I'm having troubles ripping the Spider Man (2002) DVD. I've ripped about 400 DVD discs and this is the only one giving me grief. It gives me a message that the main feature title was skipped due to navigation error. I've checked the disc's surface, and it's in top condition, no visible scratches or smudges whatsoever. I've tried three different drives, and gives me the same error on each.
I just tried to open the Spider-Man: Far From Home UHD disk and received the "volume key is unknown" error.
Trying to rip Spider-Man 3 fails everytime, I have tried 2 Discs 1 brand new and 1 ex rental and tried 2 PCs running different OS. The log shows 0000 Error 'Scsi error - HARDWARE ERROR:TIMEOUT ON LOGICAL UNIT' occurred while reading '/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB' at offset '722944'.
Fortunately, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum doesn't have such problems. This program allows you not only copy Spider Man DVD movies losslessly in ISO image, Video_TS folder and MPEG2, but also rip it to MP4, AVI, VOB, WMV, MOV digital formats. Besides, it's more powerful than you think:
- Rip DVDs distributed by Marvel, Lionsgate, Paramount, Warner Bros., Walt Disney, Universal Pictures, Sony Pictures and more.
- Unlock DVD copy protections like region code, RCE, CSS, UOPs, Sony ARccOS, Disney X-project DRM.
- Ultra fast DVD ripping speed (5 mins only to rip a 2-hour long DVD) with hardware acceleration tech. Also, the best output quality served.
Free download WinX DVD Ripper Platinum to rip your Spider Man DVDs right now!
Please DO NOT use WinX DVD Ripper to rip rental DVDs.
How to Rip & Copy Spider-Man DVD with WinX DVD Ripper
Actually, ripping / copying DVD Spider-Man can be fairly easy. 3 steps make all done.
First and foremost, assuming that you've installed WinX DVD Ripper. And you're about to make a digital copy of Spider-Man (2002).
Step 1. Insert your Spider-Man DVD into DVD drive. Make sure it's clean without scratches. Launch WinX DVD Ripper, and click "DVD Disc" button, select the Spider-Man DVD you just inserted. Once it's loaded, the right title will be selected automatically.
Step 2. Choose an output format for your ripped DVD. Mainly, you have 2 options for your Spider-Man digital copy: full DVD backup and lightweight digital video.
* Full DVD backup: Go to 'DVD Backup', choose 'Clone DVD to Folder', 'Clone DVD to ISO Image', or 'Full Title Copy' according to your need. By the way, there is another option called 'Main Title Content Copy'. It only retains the single right title for your DVD.
* Lightweight digital video: Go to "General Profiles" to choose MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV or other formats. Of course, you can also go other categories to select your desired format or device as output. It all depends on your needs.
Step 3. Hit 'RUN' to start ripping. It'll be finished in a very short time and you will get a delicated digital copy without video and audio out of sync or other quality issue.
Watch Video Tutorial: How to Rip DVD to Digital Copy
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate ripping/copying copy-protected DVDs for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your countries before doing so.