iPhone transfer software is indeed a good helper when you need to transfer photos, music or videos from iPhone to computer or from computer to iPhone. Then which is the best iPhone transfer software? Here we will review top 3 iPhone file transfer software for Windows 10/8/7 and Mac, and learn how to transfer photos/music/videos between iPhone 7/6S/6 etc. and computer with a step-by-step guide.
WinX MediaTrans, is the simplest solution to transfer and manage your iPhone photos, music, videos, iBooks, ringtones and many other files. This top iPhone transfer software can help you do the follows with high efficiency.
1. Export iPhone photos to PC. Transfer music, playlists, videos, movies, TV shows, iBooks, ringtones and many other files from iPhone to PC or from PC to iPhone at a lighting speed without data loss. 1000 photos can be successfully transferred in about 1 minute.
2. Play almost any video/audio on iPhone iPad by auto-converting video to MP4 format and audio to MP3/AAC in the transferring process. Auto-rotating video is also available.
3. Support latest version of Windows OS and iOS like Windows 10 and iOS 10/9.3. Support all iPhone iPad generations, such as iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, 6/6 Plus/5S/4S, iPad Pro, iPad Air 3/2, and many more. >> Best iOS Transfer Software Free Download
4. Give you full control over managing iPhone iPad files. Apart from transferring files between iDevices and computer, this best iPhone transfer software also allows you to manage, edit, group, add or delete the iPhone iPad files.
5. Make free custom ringtones for iPhone 7/6S with favorite songs. Make iPhone iPad as flash drives to store any kind of file.
6. Easy-to-use and 100% clean and safe. No virus, ads or malware at all. Users could be rest assured to use this top iPhone file transfer tool. Besides, it is faster than other similar software in market. Free download WinX MediaTrans now...
When it comes to transfer files between iPhone and computer, most people will first think about using iTunes. iTunes can help users to sync music/photos/videos from computer to iPhone. But it has some restrictions. Here we will tell why it is not that good to transfer files with iTunes.
Common iTunes errors and cons:
1. iTunes will auto-sync your iPhone iPad with the current iTunes library and will erase your iPhone iPad previous data when transferring files from computer to iPhone.
2. iTunes only allows users to transfer music from computer to iPhone by selecting playlists, albums or artists, but not allow to select a specific song.
3. iTunes only supports MP3 and MP4 formats.
4. Sometimes iTunes can't recognize connected iPhone iPad and runs slow on PC.
Leawo iTransfer is another top iPhone transfer software making it easy to transfer files among iPhone, iPad, iTunes and PCs. Users can use it to backup iPhone iPad photos, music, videos to computer without worrying about losing data. It is easy-to-use and helps you manage your iOS devices files with ease.
First of all, free download and install this top-notch iPhone transfer software WinX MediaTrans on your PC or Mac (free download Mac version). It is perfectly compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista, macOS Sierra/10.11 El Capitan/Yosemite/Mavericks, etc. Follow the detailed guide below to transfer files between iPhone and computer seamlessly. Here we take how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC as an example.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone with PC.
Launch this iPhone to PC transfer software. Plug in your iPhone with computer with USB cable and click "Photo Transfer" button to enter into the iPhone photo transferring interface.
Note: You need to install iTunes once and go to iTunes "Preferences > Devices" to check the option "Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically" to stop iTunes auto-syncing and deleting your iPhone existing data.
Step 2: Select the iPhone photos you'd like to backup to computer.
Now you can see all your iPhone photos are auto displayed in the software window categorized into different folders. Select those photos you want to transfer to PC.
Step 3: Start transferring photos from iPhone to PC.
Hit "Export" button on the toolbar to set off copying iPhone photos to computer hard drive with the best iPhone transfer software.
Tip: You can drag the chosen iPhone photos/pictures directly to folders in computer.
A stellar two-way transfer tool enables you to transfer photos, music, videos, ringtones, iBooks, etc. from iPhone (7/6S/6 Plus, etc.) to Windows 10/8/7 PC or Mac, as well as transfer files from computer to iPhone iPad at No.1 fast speed. You can also use this iPhone file transfer software to manage/organize your iPhone iPad files on a computer with ease. It can auto convert any video to MP4 and convert audio to MP3/AAC.
Still have problems about iPhone transfer software? Please feel free to Mail Us >>
iPhone 7: How to Fast Transfer Files from iPhone to PC Without iTunes Syncing
How to fast transfer files (photos, music, videos, etc.) from iPhone 7/6S/6 to PC including Windows 10/8/7 computer seamlessly with best fastest iPhone to PC transfer software.
iPhone Transfer Free
You can free transfer many files from iPhone to PC and PC to iPhone with WinX MediaTrans. Supported files include photos, music, e-books, ringtones, voice memos, iTunes U, Podcast and so on.
Update to iOS 10 | iOS 10 Download and Update Guide
How to update to iOS 10 from iOS 9/9.3.2? Upgrade your iPhone iPad to new iOS 10. Detailed iOS 10 download and update guide. Everything about iOS 10 update.
iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes®, Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in U.S. and other countries. This website is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc.