Top 5 iPhone Transfer Software for Windows (10/11) PC and Mac
2023 Best iPhone transfer software free download for Windows (10) PC and Mac. Fast transfer photos/music/videos/eBooks, etc. from iPhone to Windows 10/11 PC/Mac or vise versa without iTunes.
A piece of reliable iPhone transfer software is indeed a good helper when you need to transfer photos, music, videos, eBooks and more from iPhone to PC/Mac or from PC/Mac to iPhone. Then which is the best iPhone transfer software for Windows 10/11 PC and Mac? Here we will introduce 2023 Best well-received iPhone data transfer software named WinX MediaTrans and its detailed user guide on how to transfer photos/music/videos and more between iPhone and computer without iTunes at lightning speed.
All-in-one iPhone Transfer Software for Windows (10) PC and Mac
WinX MediaTrans [100% Secure]
- Bulk transfer photos, music, videos, movies, ringtones, eBooks, iTunes purchases, podcasts, etc. from PC to iPhone or in reverse.
- Remove DRM from iTunes purchases. Convert video to MP4, audio to MP3. No.1 fast speed.
- Make free iPhone ringtones. Preview HEIC photo. Convert HEIC to JPG.
Unbiased Reviews on Top 5 iPhone Transfer Software
Part 1. 2023 Best iPhone Transfer Software - WinX MediaTrans
WinX MediaTrans, is the simplest solution to transfer and manage your iPhone photos, music, videos, eBooks, ringtones and many other files. This top iPhone transfer software for Windows 10/11/8/7 can help you do the following with high efficiency.
1. Free iPhone photo transfer
Have several gigabytes of photos in your iPhone and need to transfer them to computer for freeing up iPhone space, editing pictures, adding to PPT, or other purposes? Now here's the solution. WinX MediaTrans allows you to selectively transfer photos from iPhone to PC easily and quickly. 100 4K photos transfer takes 8 seconds only.
2. Free iPhone music transfer
This is a two-way function. You're allowed to free transfer music from iPhone to PC, and conversely from PC to iPhone. Music format will be converted to MP3/AAC automatically when you attempt to transfer an Apple unaccepted music file to iPhone. In addition, it functions as a music manager, supporting creating/deleting playlists, editing information (say, title, artist, album).
3. Free iPhone video transfer
There must be moments you want to transfer HD/4K videos from iPhone to PC and transfer some movies stored in PC to iPhone. This free-trial iPhone transfer software can do both. Moreover, auto-convert and auto-rotate options are set to work when transferring videos from PC to iPhone. The first is designed to convert Apple unsupported video formats such as MKV to MP4, while the second is engineered to rotate video from vertical to horizontal for full-screen playback on iPhone.
- Work as free iPhone ringtone maker to make custom iPhone ringtone;
- Serve as iBooks manager to transfer audiobooks, EPUB books, PDFs between iPhone and PC;
- Export voice memos from iPhone to PC; transfer iTunes U and podcast from iPhone to PC and vice versa;
- Mount iPhone as a flash drive to store all kinds of files privately;
- Remove DRM from movies, music, audio books bought from iTunes Store. (only available for registered version)
- A wide variety of iPhone files are supported.
- Multi-role: iOS transfer app, music/photo manager, iPhone mounter
- Remove DRM; convert M4P to MP3, M4V to MP4, HEIC to JPG
- Encrypt iPhone files for privacy protection
- No iPhone file data recovery feature
- Unable to directly transfer iPhone files to a new iPhone.
Free Download Best iPhone Transfer Software for Windows (10) and Mac to Transfer Data
First of all, free download and install this top-notch iPhone transfer software WinX MediaTrans on your Windows or Mac (free download Mac version). It is perfectly compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista, macOS Monterey 12 or lower OS. Follow the detailed guide below to transfer music, photos, etc. between iPhone and computer seamlessly. Here we take how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC as example.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone with PC.
Launch this iPhone to PC transfer software. Plug in your iPhone with computer with USB cable and click "Photo Transfer" button to enter into the iPhone photo transferring interface.
Step 2: Select the iPhone photos you'd like to backup to computer.
Now you can see all your iPhone photos are auto displayed in the software window categorized into different folders. Select those photos you want to transfer to PC.
Step 3: Start transferring photos from iPhone to PC.
Hit "Export" button on the toolbar to set off copying iPhone photos to computer hard drive with the best iPhone transfer software for Windows (10) PC/Mac.
Tip: You can drag the chosen iPhone photos/pictures directly to folders in computer. If the photos are in HEIC format, you can optionally choose "Export HEIC to JPG" to convert HEIC to JPG format in the iPhone to PC photo transfer process.
- Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 (32 & 64 bit).
- Devices: iPhone [from iPhone 4 to iPhone 15/Pro/Pro Max; iPad 7, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro; iPod Touch.
- iOS versions supported: iOS 7 to iOS 17.
Part 2. Transfer iPhone Files to Windows PC with CopyTrans
Over 10 years of experience in breaching the gap between iPhone and Windows, CopyTrans gravitates towards more types of files in syncing and recovering. It not only helps you bulk transfer videos, photos, music, contacts, but also extends to sync messages, applications, settings from iPhone to Windows or vice versa.
Beyond the common iPhone file sync feature, this top iPhone transfer software also enables you to restore your file data, including messages, contacts, photos, etc. without using iTunes. It's unrealistic to elaborate everything in detail. Download and use it to get the hang of this top iPhone manager tool with more fascinating functions like music/photo organization, iPhone file encrytion with password, etc.
- A feature-rich iPhone file transfer software.
- Recover iPhone files without using iTunes.
- Fully backup your iTunes library.
- Independent single-function application available (cheaper in price).
- Unable to remove iTunes DRM.
- No Mac version.
Part 3. Top iPhone Transfer Program - AnyTrans from the Industry Leader
AnyTrans originated from the iPhone manager leading company - imobie and has been always regarded as the featured product. Thus, it gets constantly upgraded and new features added. It supports you to bulk transfer iPhone files up to 24+ types, like photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, even some data that are not supported to be backed up via iTunes/iCloud, such as non-purchased music, ringtones, movies.
Secured by Norton and McAfee, this top iPhone file transferring app can ensure you a 100% safe iOS file sync, no data loss nor personal information leakage. On top of copying iPhone files to Windows/Mac, it allows you to backup iPhone files to another iPhone, as well, selectively or thoroughly.
- iOS to PC/Mac transfer & iOS to iOS sync.
- Almost everything can be synced to iOS or PC.
- Unable to remove iTunes DRM.
- Pay before trying iPhone to iPhone sync feature.
Part 4. Download Top iPhone iOS Transfer Software - Dr.Fone Phone Transfer
The majority of users who need an iPhone transfer or manager software are not strange to Dr.Fone, I bet. Cuz this top iPhone data transfer program is everything. You would come across its official community on Reddit site, or its official Space on Quora. It's strongly promoted by its developer so that it's everywhere. Yet, don't misunderstand it. It lives up to its reputation, indeed.
With up to 15 types of files supported, this iOS iPhone sync application can copy contacts, bookmarks, call history, SMS, photos, music, and videos between iPhone, iPad, iPod, PC and Mac without using iTunes. Similar to WinX, this tool is also packed with auto conversion to auto convert photos, videos and music files to iPhone supported file formats during file syncing from PC to iPhone.
- Varied types of files are supported.
- Auto convert files to iPhone best formats during sync.
- It's dear, costing $39.95 for 1-year license.
- Extra charges on iPhone backup, recovery, management.
Part 5. Top iPhone to PC Transfer Software - iExplorer
iExplorer is an iPhone transfer and organizing software, letting you transfer music, messages, photos, files, etc. from iPhone iPad to Windows 11/10 or Mac without hassle. Each product has to have something special yet unique to consolidate its place. As for iExplorer, it's significant info export. To be specific, you can use iExplorer to view, archive and export text messages (SMSs, iMessages...), voicemails, address book contacts, calendar events, reminders, notes and more from the database of your iPhone to Windows 10 or MacBook iMac to have a backup.
You're right. Importing or exporting oodles of data files is time-consuming and iExplorer knows that. That's why it puts many efforts on improving its syncing speed. Now it works 70X faster than the common competitors and never stops its pace in efficiency.
- Multiple types of files supported.
- Fast syncing speed.
- Updated for Windows 10, not Windows 11.
- No iTunes DRM removal feature, nor auto convert feature.
The intention of this post is not to declare a winner, but to elaborate each iPhone transfer software pros and cons so as to help you better single out the product you need grounded on fit-to-purpose. You're warmly welcomed to share with us your preferred iPhone iOS file manager toolkit if it isn't listed here. Meanwhile, visit more discount websites to make your favored product higher cost-effective if you're budget-minded currently. Summer holiday is a rare promotion season; consequently, double check their promotion webpage before you place an order.