Pokémon Go is absolutely the trending phenomenon at this moment, which topped free App chart in iTunes Store and had become biggest US mobile game ever with approximately 21 million active users daily according to recent survey. This game mixes real and virtual world driving players to discover, catch and train Pokémon on device screen like on all real places around you. Released in July, it is now just open to certain countries for Android and iOS. Cannot wait going in a craze of this fatally appealing free mobile game? Follow this guide to download and install Pokémon Go for Android in any region.
Before downloading Pokémon Go for Android, we should be aware of its device requirements. From its official site, Pokémon Go can only run on Android 4.4 to Android 6.0.1 right now. 2GB RAM or more is required. Strong internet connection, GPS and location services are essential. And, Intel CPUs are not supported. Make sure you have got a qualified device. Next download and install Pokémon Go on Android.
Pokémon Go has been launched on Google Play Store in every opened region. Open Play Store and log in your account. Search Pokémon Go and enter app info page. Click Install button. Pokémon Go will be downloaded and installed on your Android device soon.
Way 1. Get Pokémon Go APK from Third-party Sites
Users who are unable to download Pokémon Go for Android from Google Play Store in locked regions can switch to some third-party sites for example APK Mirror for APK file download.
• First of all, set Android device to enable unknown sources to install. Open Settings > Security or Privacy > Unknown Sources > Allow for the installation of apps from unknown sources.
• Next, move to Pokémon Go APK page on the available site and click Download APK. Click OK if a warning message pops up.
• Select Pokémon Go APK file from notification area or Downloads folder. Tap Install. Later, you can play Pokémon Go on your Android device.
Way 2. Make Use of VPN for Pokémon Go Download on Android
It is actually unsecure choice to download Pokémon Go APK file because hidden virus or unexpected malicious stuffs may damage your device. In addition, rumors indicate that Pokémon Go developer has the plan to block APK Mirror and the like. On the other hand, a VPN service can help you access Google Play Store for Pokémon Go download on Android.
• Open Settings on your device. Select accounts menu > add a new Google account. Sign up with a Gmail address. After signup succeeds, the account will be added to your device.
• Visit https://wallet.google.com/manage/w/0/#settings (best on PC) with new account. Select location as US or other Pokémon Go available country. Give ZIP code and payment method. You can check add a payment method later if you don't want to give credit or debit card info.
• Download and install a VPN on your device. Connect to US.
• Before logging in Google Play Store with new account on your device, please clear original data on the Play Store. Then, go to the app page and install Pokémon Go for Android. After that, you can disconnect VPN and capture Pokémon on your device.
>> For iPhone users: Download Pokémon Go on iPhone in Any Country
Tip: Pokémon Go will occupy 58M storage while the data may take more in the future. If you don't have enough space on iPhone/iPad, you can delete some media files to free up memory. Before that, you are suggested to backup those files to computer via iOS file transfer software, for example WinX MediaTrans which can fast sync photos, videos, songs from iPhone, iPad, iPod to PC without data erasing.
Pokémon GO Guide for Beginners
From a newbie to an advanced Pokémon GO, it will not be a long way as you thought, only if you have mastered the tricks and tips of it. Here we provide an easy-to-understand walkthrough and guide of Pokémon GO roughly for beginners.
iPhone Data Transfer
Top-notch iPhone data transfer software - WinX MediaTrans is highly recommended to help transfer data (photos, music and videos) from iPhone to PC, Mac, iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to Android.
Top 5 Mobile Transfer Software/Apps
It is very necessary to download a mobile transfer app to make file copy a reality. Here's the list of top 5 mobile transfer software available to move files between mobile and computer hassle free.
iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes®, Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in U.S. and other countries. This website is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc.