3 Troubleshooting Tips to Fix YouTube Not Working on Windows 10 Issue
When Windows 10 YouTube not working problem comes out, how should we do? Solutions here can help fix YouTube videos playback errors on Windows 10!
The latest report indicates that Windows 10 has occupied 25.3% market share becoming the second most-installed operation system under Windows 7. Indeed, Windows 10 builds a good reputation due to effective performance and useful new features. But, some problems still happen when running Windows 10. And in this article, we will focus on Windows 10 YouTube not working error and list troubleshooting tips helping people fix YouTube problem on Windows 10.
How to Fix YouTube Not Working on Windows 10
- "Any YouTube video I try to play shows a black screen and stutters the audio on Windows 10."
- "Is anyone else having problems with YouTube after installing windows 10? If I have multiple tabs open, my audio stops working, the video doesn't play or if it works, it's in slow motion."
Browse help forums or communities and we can discover above questions about Windows 10 YouTube not working problems appear from time to time. Causes vary from browsers, network, software (flash player, plug-ins) and more, while solutions will be different as well. Now, let's follow the troubleshooting tips to fix YouTube playback issues on Windows 10.
1. Check Browser
▪ No matter which browser you're using, update it to the newest version.
▪ Refresh the tab on browser with the most recent version to reload the page.
▪ Remove all cache and cookies to delete website settings to make browse load quickly.
▪ If YouTube not playing on Windows 10 Edge browser, open Internet options > Advanced > check "Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering" and then restart Edge.
2. Check Network
▪ Restart modem and router to re-connect home network.
▪ For wireless connectivity, make sure the signal is strong and stable enough for internet surfing. If not, move the router to the place with good signal strength.
▪ Don't download large file (for example a HD full length movie) while watching YouTube videos. The download may make your internet usage to be at capacity.
3. Check Software
▪ Adobe Flash Player plays an important role for YouTube video playback. If your browser and network are both OK but YouTube is still not working on Windows 10, please install Adobe Flash Player latest version on browser.
▪ Some extensions or plug-ins for blocking YouTube ads or other purposes may stop YouTube playing videos as well. You'd better disable them for an uninterrupted playback.