How to Fix YouTube Not Responding Error
It focuses on discussing why YouTube is not responding and how to fix YouTube not responding error for playing YouTube videos with any browsers on PC/Mac and portable devices smoothly during the COVID-19 home quarantine.
- Every time I access a YouTube link using IE11, the message saying "YouTube is not responding" pops up (both PC and my phone)…any solutions?
- While I am using Firefox, every few minutes YouTube stops (no responding). I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times it but YouTube is still not working. Please give me some suggestions.
- I updated my Safari yesterday but I found that YouTube doesn't respond correctly. When I try to play a video, it directly go to the end immediately without showing anything. How can I fix it?
As most of people are forced to stay in quarantine and self-isolating owing to the COVID-19 crisis, YouTube has become a spiritual playground, leading a great pressure for the internet connection and YouTube server. Many YouTube users come across YouTube no responding error as no image displayed, freeze and so on during playing a YouTube video on IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and other browsers on PC/Mac or portable devices. You may simply have troubles like what happen on Sep 11, 2019, namely video not loading at 1440p/1080p but you know your internet can handle it. Or you search something, YouTube brings you the list but you cannot play the video, and even YouTube not opening after you upgrade your operating system. If unfortunately, you are bothered with the same problem, this article is here to explain why YouTube is not responding and how to fix YouTube not responding error.
Basic Checks to Erase YouTube Not Responding Problem
Why YouTube is not responding? There are several possibilities result in YouTube not responding/working problem.
- Cache is the most probable cause which may clog up YouTube so that images and audios cannot output swimmingly.
- On the other hand, there may be some bugs of your browser to play a YouTube video.
- What's more, some third-party programs for example Adblocking software, Adobe Flash Player or some incompatible player software installed on your PC/Mac or portable devices may cause YouTube not responding error as well.
- Certainly, poor network will lead to unexpected stop or unload problem during playing YouTube videos.
Yes, you may attempt to get a YouTube not responding solution by searching on Google. But if you have no idea of how to grab the best from a diverse of answers, the list below summarizing the most useful tips of how to fix YouTube not responding error will give you a hand.
1. Delete browser cookies and history.
For IE and Firefox, open tools menu - Options – Delete history, clear recent history or remove individual cookies.
For Google Chrome, click Customize and control meun - History - Clear browsing data.
2. Update Adobe Flash Player or switch a browser.
Please make sure that Adobe Flash Player, a plug-in for video playing on browsers, is fully compatible with your browser. If not, update Flash Player to latest version or switch a browser to play.
3. Uninstall third-party add-ons.
If you have installed any Adblocking software or conflicting players on your PC/Mac or smartphone/tablet, disable/uninstall it and then restart YouTube.
4. Use a different network.
If you are troubled with YouTube not responding error on smartphone or tablet, please try to use a different network. If YouTube is still not working, reboot your devices or update to latest system.