Why and How to Rip DVDs to Protect DVDs from Damage by Kids
There are so many animated movies for kids to watch while staying home in the age of coronavirus, such as classic The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Disney movies like Frozen 2, Muppets Most Wanted, Monsters University, and Inside Out. If you have bought some movie DVDs for your kids, it is wise to take DVD protection action ahead by ripping DVDs, not only because babies and pets could break the precious DVDs by accident, but also because the discs themselves will go bad one day or another.
Why Do We Rip DVDs for Kids?
According to our users, there lie a lot of reasonable factors to make them desperately want to rip DVDs for children, including:
• Avoid damages from kids:
- I am making backups as my kids scratch the DVDs and I am sick of replacing them. So I need a DVD ripper to copy the DVDs and put on a hard drive.
- I used to have my kids wreck my DVDs after a week of use, now rip them and send them wirelessly.
• Watch DVDs on TV:
- I want to put DVD into apple TV format so I can turn programs on for my kids.
• Rip DVDs to Mobile Devices for travel with kids:
- Reason for using the DVD protection software is to make it possible for my kids to look at their DVD’s in our iPad.
- I purchased your winX DVD ripper platinum to rip DVDs for my kids Goggle Nexus 7 for when we travel.
- I am off on holiday this weekend and would like to sort out a few films for my kids to watch whilst we travel.
• Remove Disney copy protections:
- I just need to know if a DVD copy software removes Disney X Project DRM. Will it work for Disney movie?
• Rip DVD with different language or subtitle:
- Living in Sweden with kids not yet fully understanding English I would like it to be able to view the films dubbed to Swedish. How do I package a ripped DVD into something that looks like the DVD itself with a menu where I can choose language or subtitles?
How to Rip DVDs for Kids with the DVD Ripper
It is not a superfluous action to protect DVDs from kids by ripping DVDs on PC and Mac, and WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is especially easy to use. Free download WinX DVD Ripper Platinum on PC or Mac.
Step 1. Launch the software, and insert a DVD to the DVD-ROM on your computer. If you have an image file with the file extension of .iso, or a DVD folder containing VIDEO_TS, you can import it in the same way.
Step 2. Choose an output in Output Profile Category. There are totally 350+ profiles around built in the DVD ripper.
Step 3. The software will auto check a main title for you. In order to find the output file more conveniently, you can designate a folder to place it, but out of C disk is suggested.
Step 4. Click RUN button to start. In such way, all of your DVDs can be backed up to hard drive and prevented from damage by kids.
Why Choose WinX DVD Ripper to Backup DVDs for Kids
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a competent DVD protection software should at least embrace all the functions list above. It can backup Disney animation DVDs, Easter movie DVDs, rip new kids' DVDs The Good Dinosaur, How to Train Your Dragon (2), Big Hero 6, Rio 2, The Lego Movie, The Nut Job and so on while getting over Disney X-project DRM, region code, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, CSS, etc. Besides, the self-made family DVDs, (such as burned from HD camera) can be converted by the same to AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, M4V, FLV, etc. The kids DVDs can be played on iPad, iPhone, Google Nexus, PSP, Xbox or Android pads and smartphones.
But the support more wide range of DVDs may not the only factor to consider. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, in addition to ripping copy-protected DVDs for kids, is tested to be the fastest DVD backup program which is armored with Intel/NVIDIA hardware acceleration, Hyper-threading, Multi-core (up to 8) CPU and Super Encode Engine. Besides, "Yadif Double Frames" De-interlacing Engine and High Quality Engine make the output video audio quality matchless. Beyond your expectation, it has 4 kids DVD copy modes to clone DVD to ISO image, DVD folder, copy main title and full title to MPEG2.
Still have trouble about protecting DVDs for kids on PC/Mac? Please feel free to Email Us >>