[Solved] The Croods: A New Age DVD Not Ripping Issue
The Croods: A New Age DVD was finally available after a long wait of its audiences. They couldn't wait to watch the film on TVs with DVD player connected at home. But there are also customers that have no DVD player. They may have bought The Croods: A New Age DVD as a collection or for playback on portable devices. This requires customers to rip The Croods: A New Age DVD. However, a great number of users complain that they cannot rip The Croods: A New Age DVD.
Why the DVD cannot be ripped? How to fix The Croods: A New Age DVD not ripping issue? Scroll down...
Table of Contents
Part 1: Why The Croods: A New Age DVD Cannot Be Ripped?
Before you delve into the reasons, it's necessary to clarify several questions. What DVD ripping software are you using? Is your DVD drive in good condition and installed correctly? Are there any scratches or dirts on your DVD disc? You know what, all these might cause The Croods: A New Age DVD not ripping error.
- The Croods: A New Age DVD itself. If your DVD is dirty or scratched, you might not be able to rip it successfully.
- The DVD drive. Always make sure the DVD drive is in good condition and installed properly.
- DVD copy protection. You know, The Croods: A New Age DVD was released on Feb 23, 2021. It's copy protected with the newly DVD encryption, which is hard to be bypassed with general DVD decrypters.
- The DVD ripping software. The ability of DVD ripper may be wildly divergent. To rip the newly released DVD - The Croods: A New Age, you need to turn to a professional and fully functional DVD ripper.
Part 2: How to Fix The Croods: A New Age DVD Not Ripping Issue?
Besides making sure The Croods: A New Age DVD disc and your DVD drive are in good condition, the biggest thing is to find out a DVD ripper that is able to decrypt and rip The Croods: A New Age DVD. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is such a powerful DVD ripper, allowing you to:
- Remove DVD protection from any discs, regardless of CSS, AACS 2.0, Region Code, UOPs, RCE, Disney X-project DRM, Sony ARccOS, etc.
- Rip The Croods: A New Age DVD to MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, iPhone, iPad, Xbox, Apple TV, PS4/5 etc. with virtually no quality sacrificed.
- Copy DVD The Croods: A New Age to ISO image, DVD Folder, MPEG-2 with intact quality for storage or later burning.
- Fulfil the DVD ripping process at 47X faster with the support of GPU acceleration. Merely 5 mins to backup a-hour long full DVD.
Please DO NOT use WinX DVD Ripper to rip rental DVDs.
Now let's get started to fix The Croods: A New Age DVD not ripping issue with WinX DVD Ripper Platinum.
Step 1: Import The Croods: A New Age DVD.
Insert The Croods: A New Age DVD into the DVD drive of your computer. Open up WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, then click "DVD Disc" to import the DVD you inserted. The detailed info of the disc will be shown and the right title will be selected automatically. Also, you'll see an automatically popped up output profile window.
Step 2: Choose an Output Format for the Output.
Go to the General Profiles to choose MP4 Video as output format, as MP4 is widely supported on all platforms and devices. If you want to make a backup of The Croods: A New Age DVD, you can also go Backup DVD to choose ISO image, DVD folder or MPEG-1 as you need.
Step 3: Start Ripping DVD.
Click Browse button to specify the output folder path if necessary. Tap the blue "RUN" button to start the DVD ripping process. It'll be finished fast and smoothly without any error.
Check How to Copy and Rip DVD with WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
Disclaimer: Digiarty Software does not advocate ripping/copying copy-protected DVDs for any commercial purpose and suggests referring to the DVD copyright laws in your countries before doing so.