Whether you're a filmmaker, content creator, or someone who simply loves capturing life's precious moments, you will want to keep the best possible video quality. However, not every clip is recorded perfectly. This is where AI video enhancing software steps into the spotlight, offering revolutionary capabilities that push the boundaries of what's possible in visual refinement.
In this article, we'll delve into the best AI video enhancers online and explore how they can elevate the quality of your videos like never before. Whether you're a professional in the film industry striving for perfection or an enthusiast looking to relive your memories in cinematic brilliance, the best AI video enhancers are poised to transform your video editing experience.
Winxvideo AI is able to improve low-quality to HD, 4K, and 8K in a few clicks. No steep learning curve. You can enhance your video automatically on an ordinary computer. Fast speed and high quality.
Topaz provides a range of options to enhance the quality of the video. Nonetheless, it functions well on PCs with sophisticated settings. Furthermore, it's rather costly.
With only one click, Cutout Pro allows you to improve the video quality. No complex configurations or software installations are needed.
1. Winxvideo AI
Price: $29.95 for a lifetime license
Winxvideo AI is the best for AI video enhancement. It can improve low-quality videos by upscaling videos 2x, 3x, and 4x to HD/4K/8K, stabilizing shaky videos, and converting 24fps to 60fps, 120fps, and higher. It uses advanced algorithms and artificial intelligence to analyze and enhance each frame of a video, resulting in a visually appealing and professional-looking output.
In addition, there are also options to adjust the video colors, fix the fisheye effect, adjust video parameters, fix audio and video out-of-sync issues, etc. It can be used for various purposes, such as improving home videos, enhancing footage for professional use, restoring old or damaged videos, and making low-resolution videos look better.
The whole AI video enhancement process is sped up by GPU acceleration. So users won't experience errors such as slow speed or freezes with other AI video enhancers online.
- It doesn't take a lot of computer resources and is simple to use.
- It can upscale video quality to 8K resolutions.
- It supports GPU acceleration to ensure a fast video enhancement process.
- It's not only an AI-powered video editor. In addition, you may record, edit, download, compress, and convert audio and video.
- It doesn't offer as many editing features as an advanced AI video enhancer such as Premiere Pro.
2. Topaz Video AI
Price: $299.00 for a lifetime license
Topaz Video AI is one of the best AI video enhancers online. It’s best known for AI video upscaling, deinterlacing, motion interpolation, and shake stabilization. Based on production-grade neural networks, this AI video enhancing software is able to upscale your video to 4K/8K quality and convert 25fps/30fps to 60fps video with smooth motions. It has 11 AI processing models and 4 categories, including Artemis; Dione; Proteus; Chronos; Gaia, each tailored to provide the best video enhancement solution for different types of videos.
Topaz Video AI is very popular among users as it delivers natural, enhanced video quality. However, many users have reported that its processing speed is very slow. Also note that the lifetime license can only be updated for one year.
- It’s easy to use, and there are built-in models for different video types.
- It effectively enhances video quality by reducing noise, improving sharpness, and increasing clarity.
- Videos can be enhanced to 8K with high clarity.
- The AI video enhancer focuses solely on enhancement without offering options to adjust, like colors, saturation, balance, or other video editing features.
- The AI video enhancing speed can be very slow. There are users complaining that it took them up to 12 hours to process a two-minute clip.
- It requires an internet connection for AI model downloading, and if you want to download all of the available models, they take up roughly 150GB of space.
- With a price of $299.00 for a lifetime license and $99.00 for an upgrade, it’s more expensive than other AI video enhancers.
3. AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI
Price: $39.95/Month, $119.95/Year, $299.90/Lifetime
AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI impresses with its AI-driven video enhancement capabilities, offering a simple and efficient way to enhance videos from SD to HD, HD to 4K, and 4K to 8K. Users can easily refine old, pixelated videos and resurrect them into high-definition, polished clips through super resolution, frame interpolation, denoising, and upscaling. Compared to the other best AI video enhancers online, it has some unique features, such as face refinement and an AI video colorizer. As AI video enhancement often takes longer processing time, this software has dedicated TensorRT models to speed up the AI video enhancement.
- The enhanced video quality looks visually pleasing.
- The face refinement model helps enhance face details efficiently.
- As it supports Nivida TensorRT hardware acceleration, the AI video enhancement speed is relatively faster than other rivals.
- It provides options to fine-tune the brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- The free AI video enhancer version has a watermark on the enhanced video.
- It requires a relatively high system and hardware requirements for optimal performance.
4. HitPaw Video Enhancer
Price: $42.99/Month, $99.99/Year, $349.99/Lifetime
With the help of an AI-powered algorithm, HitPaw Video Enhancer is one of the best AI video enhancers online to upscale old and low-resolution videos. Users can use it to enhance video quality to HD and 4K/8K, remove noise, sharpen video, etc. It offers four AI models to help users improve their videos easily, namely the general denoise model, the animation model, the face model, and the colorize model. In addition to auto AI video enhancement, there are also options to adjust the video color, brightness, contrast, and gamma settings.
As the software is not cheap, it’s highly suggested to test the software before purchasing. The free trial of the AI enhancer software has no feature limitations, but the enhanced video will contain a watermark.
- Four AI models let users enhance video quality without worrying about the settings.
- It features an exclusive AI to repair videos of anime and human faces.
- It's quite pricey, at $349.99 for a lifetime license.
- While the AI-driven enhancement provides exceptional results, processing time can vary depending on the video's length and quality. Users may need to exercise patience for more extensive or higher-resolution videos.
- This AI video enhancing software leans heavily on its automated processes, which might not suit those seeking fine-tuned adjustments or extra editing features.
5. DVDFab Video Enhancer AI
Price: $59.99/month, $79.99/year, or $99.99/life time
DVDFab Video Enhancer AI is an AI-based video enhancer trained by a neural network and super-resolution technology to enhance videos with poor resolution and low quality. The four AI models, including For Movie Video, For Home Video, For Web Video, and For Anime are presets for users to easily select the most appropriate one according to the original file type. So it’s one of the best video AI video enhancing software to improve old, blurry, noisy, and shaky videos. This video enhancer also has the power of computing graphics cards, making it suitable to enlarge resolutions to up to 4K displays.
- It’s based on advanced AI algorithms.
- It offers limited upscaling options.
- High system requirements.
6. Aiseesoft Video Enhancer
Price: $12.50/Month, $39.96/Lifetime
According to the site, Aiseesoft Video Enhancer utilizes the latest artificial intelligence technology to enhance videos from SD to HD and from HD to 4K. It improves the overall video quality mainly via 4 key features: upscale the video resolution, remove noise from videos, optimize the brightness and contrast of the video, and stabilize shaky videos. However, it may not be the best AI video enhancer for those who want to tweak the enhancement settings, as it's a one-click option. In addition, there are also basic editing functions available, such as rotating, cropping, adjusting, and adding watermarks.
At a cost of $12.50 for a month, this AI video enhancer software is a good try for those budget-tight users.
- It’s easy to use and cost-efficient.
- As the software is specialized in video enhancement, the editing features are quite limited.
- The one-click enhancement option doesn’t allow users to customize the settings.
Price: Pay as you go (start for $10)
Pixop is 100% cloud-based AI video enhancing software online. The entire video enhancement process is automated on the cloud with no startup costs or any software or plugin downloads. The service uses AI and ML to automatically enhance video quality by reducing noise, improving contrast and colors, deinterlacing, increasing sharpness, etc. In addition, it also enhances video quality from SD all the way to 4K/8K resolutions. There are also options to trim and customize the output video settings.
Even though there is a free plan, Pixop is NOT a free AI video enhancer online. The free plan is limited to creating a 10-second preview of your video, and it is watermarked. After that, you need to buy extra credits in order to process your enhancement and remove watermarks. If you only have a few videos to upscale or are unsure whether the AI upscaling process is worth it for your videos, it is wonderful to be able to check out the software with little risk.
- It offers easy and pre-made AI filters to improve your video quality.
- It’s very easy for teams to work on videos together.
- Excellent customer service.
- Pixop can be a bit laggy and slow when upscaling videos.
- As each filter and encoder are charged separately, it’s more expensive than other desktop AI video enhancer software if you need to use its full functions to handle long videos.
8. Cutout Pro AI Video Enhancer
Price: pay as you go (start for $19)
Cutout Pro offers a one-click video enhancement solution. It features many advanced AI video enhancing tools, such as video upscaling, motion interpolation, deinterlacing, and shake stabilization. Users can simply upload the low-quality video, wait for it to process, and then download the enhanced video. You can preview the enhanced video quality.
There is a free trial, which allows 5s 360p output only. You can purchase a plan as you need, which starts at $19 for a minute. But note that improving a video of 45 minutes will cost $299, which is as expensive as the lifetime licenses of desktop AI video enhancer software such as Topaz and AVCLabs.
- Advanced AI algorithms and tools.
- It supports videos in MP4, WEBM, MOV, and gif only.
- There are limits on the maximum file size and resolution.
- There are no settings available that allow users to fine-tune the video enhancement effects.
9. Neural Love
Neural Love is a very easy AI video enhancer app online. It’s able to enhance video resolution to 4K, convert videos to 60fps or 120fps, enhance face details, colorize black & white videos, and create slow-down effects. The whole process is based on AI algorithms, and you don’t need to do any further tweaking. The trained AI algorithms like DeOldify and DAIN help users easily improve their old, blurry, low-frame-rate films to the best possible quality.
The AI video enhancement tool offers no free trial, and you need to purchase credits for every video or subscribe to a plan.
- It’s very easy to use.
- It offers the ability to enhance video quality to 4K 60fps.
- There are limited customization options compared to other AI-driven video enhancer software.
- The video enhancement features are also limited.
- There is no free trial version.
10. TensorPix AI
Price: Pay as you go (start for €5)
TensorPix AI is one of the best online AI video enhancers. It allows you to improve videos using AI from a web browser without installing anything. The free plan allows you to enhance video in less than 3 minutes, then you need to subscribe to a plan or purchase credits based on your needs.
It offers the best AI-powered video enhancer to increase resolutions to 4k, convert videos to 60FPS for more smooth motions, remove blurs from old 8mm and 16mm footage, deinterlace, adjust colors, and more. It uses GPU-accelerated cloud servers to offer an enhancing speed that is faster than most other online AI video enhancers.
- Fast AI video enhancing speed.
- Some users are complaining that the HD/4K enhanced video is no different from the original video.
How to Enhance Video Quality with Winxvideo AI?
You can choose one of the above AI video enhancers to improve your video quality. Here we will share the detailed steps using Winxvideo AI. Enhancing video quality is easy with Winxvideo AI. To get started, download the enhancer for free on your computer. Note: the Mac version doesn't contain AI tools.
Step 1. Free download, install and launch this AI enhancer software. Then click the "Video AI" button on the main UI.
Step 2. Next, click the Add Video button and select your video from the local computer. You can add multiple videos and enhance them in batches. Once the video is loaded, check the 3 AI options on the right panel.
- Super Resolution - If you want to upscale your video from low resolutions to HD or 4K, enable the Super Resolution box and choose upscale by 2x, 3x, or 4x based on your needs. You can also enhance the video without increasing the resolution.
- Frame Interpolation - If you want to make your video more fluid, or need to convert 24/30fps to more smooth 60fps, 120fps, or higher, enable the Frame Interpolation box and choose a scale option.
- Stabilization - If you want to remove video shakes and make your video more stable, enable the Stabilization box and choose a mode and preset.
Step 3. Next, click on the Export settings and choose an output format and folder. Then click Run and wait.
AI video enhancers have revolutionized the way we experience and interact with videos. With their advanced algorithms and machine learning capabilities, these tools can effectively reduce video noise, improve stability, and enhance overall visual quality. From restoring old photographs to creating stunning animations, these tools can bring images to life in ways we never thought possible. However, some AI video enhancer software is really expensive, such as Topaz Video AI and AVClabs Video Enhancer AI, while others simply provide the basic features. Before you try out an AI video enhancer with a high price tag, just download Winxvideo AI. It's affordable and has quite a lot of features to improve your video quality.