How to Transfer Photos from Windows PC to iPad without iTunes
People often ask:
1. How do I transfer photos from PC to iPad without iTunes?
2. How can I put photos from my Windows (10) computer on my iPad?
iTunes can be one option when it comes to move photos onto iPad or iPhone from Windows PC. As lone as you connect the iPad to your Windows computer using the cable and luanch iTunes on your PC, you can click on the iPad icon next to the Music tab, head to Photos and check Sync Photos, select the location of your photos, click Select Folder and Apply, iTunes will begin syncing photos to iPad.
The bad news is that this tool is blamed for many iTunes errors, such as not recognizing iPad or iPhone, iTunes not responding, slow syncing speed, etc. Instead of using iTunes, here we introduce a much easier way to transfer photos from PC to iPad (Pro/Air/Mini) without iTunes.
Fast Transfer Photos from Windows (11/10) PC to iPad Pro/Air/Mini
WinX MediaTrans [100% Secure]
- Transfer photos between PC and iPad/iPhone at fastest speed.
- Sync music/video/eBook between PC and iPad iPhone. No.1 fast speed.
- Convert video to MP4, audio to MP3. Make iPhone ringtone. Remove DRM.
- No Apple ID required or no iTunes components needed.
How to Transfer Photos from Windows (11/10) PC to iPad without iTunes
Way 1. How to Transfer Photos from Windows PC to iPad with WinX MediaTrans
Unlike iTunes that is lengthy to sync photos to iPad, WinX MediaTrans delivers the fastest speed in file transfer between PC and iPad/iPhone. It can also fast transfer music, 4K/1080p videos, eBooks, ringtones, etc. between PC and iPad iPhone without iTunes. Free download and install WinX MediaTrans on Windows 11/10/8/7, etc. Follow the step-by-step guide below to transfer photos from Windows (10) PC to iPad Pro, Air 2, Mini 4, etc. without iTunes at fastest speed.
- Connect iPad to computer. Launch WinX MediaTrans. Connect your iPad Pro/Air/Mini with PC via USB cable. And click "Trust This Computer" on your iPad screen.
- Create a new photo album. Click "Photo Transfer" button on the main UI of WinX MediaTrans. And click "+" icon on the left column to create a new photo album.
- Add photo/album to iPad. Then click "Add Photo" button and choose "Add Photo" or "Add Folder" to select and import photos or photo folder into the new created photo album. Tip: Photos cannot be added to locked album in iPad like Camera Roll or Screenshots. You can delete any photos you've added.
- Copy photos from PC to iPad. Finally hit "Sync" button to transfer the added photos to your iPad in a flash with WinX MediaTrans. 100 4K photos can be transferred in 8 seconds.
Way 2. How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPad with iCloud
iCloud is also a flexible way to sync photos and other files between Apple and non-Apple devices. You can either try icloud.com or use iCloud app for Windows to back up pictures from your Windows PC to iPad. But be aware that iCloud just offers 5 GB free storage option. You have to upgrade to its paid version for more storage. Check the step-by-step guide to move photos onto iPad with icloud.com
- Go to the Settings > your name > iCloud > Photos. Turn on the toggle switch next to Photos.
- Open icloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Click Photos. Select photos from your computer you want to transfer. Press Ctrl+A to select app photos in the folder. Upload them to iCloud.
- Go to Settings on your iPad > your name. Press iCloud > Photos.
- Press Download and keep original. Them iCloud begin syncing photos to iPad.