Questions about how to sync music from computer to iPhone asked online:
Q1: Every time I plug in my iPhone into my computer and try to sync music from computer to iPhone 6S, I get a message saying "Do you want to erase this iPhone and sync with this iTunes library?". Definitely not, I just want to merge several songs to my iPhone from computer. Is there any way to transfer songs from computer to iPhone without losing existing songs in iPhone?
Q2: I'm trying to sync music from computer to iPhone 6 Plus, but it says this iPhone has synced with another iTunes library before. Does anyone know how to easily copy music from PC to iPhone without iTunes? Help please.
Here we uncover some truths/restrictions about using iTunes to sync music from computer to iPhone.
1. When it comes to transferring music from computer to iPhone with iTunes, what iTunes does is not a merging process, but a replacing process. iTunes adds the selected songs to iPhone from computer and will erase all the original music in your iPhone.
2. An iPhone can be synced with only one iTunes library at a time. If you try to sync music from a different iTunes library, it will erase all the iPhone existing data and sync with that iTunes contents.
3. iTunes only allows to sync playlists, albums or the entire music library, but not lets you select a specific song to sync.
4. iTunes is known to run slowly and sometimes freeze on computers especially on the Windows PC, because iTunes uses an extra amount of RAM. And iTunes seems to occupy much more disk space of your computer with every update.
Unfortunately, it seems Apple intends to overlook these dissatisfactions from users and little or no progress is being made to improve iTunes usability. Therefore, is there another program except iTunes for syncing music from computer to iPhone? Luckily, there are many other options for you to transfer music to iPhone from computer or in reverse, among which WinX MediaTrans is a good choice.
WinX MediaTrans, as the best alternative to iTunes, is a fast and clean, stable and powerful iPhone music transfer tool. It supports syncing songs, playlists, albums from computer to iPhone 7/6S/6/SE/5S, etc. and also transfer music from iPhone to computer at a lightning speed without any data loss of your iPhone. It can transfer 300 songs in about 2 minutes with no hassle.
Highlight Features of the Best iPhone Music Transfer Software – WinX MediaTrans
1. Easily transfer music, songs, playlists, videos, TV shows, ringtones, iBooks, etc. from computer to iPhone or in reverse to export/backup iPhone media files at fastest speed. (Note: Where I refer to iPhone in this article, it also applys to iPad iPod as well.)
2. As the best iPhone media manager, you can easily access/manage iPhone music, playlists, photos, videos, movies, ringtones, etc. on PC/Mac. For instance, add/delete songs/playlists in iPhone, edit song/playlist information or batch edit artist, make free iPhone (7) ringtones from popular songs, etc. >> How to Create Playlist on iPhone 7/6S/6, etc. Without iTunes
3. Fully support all the latest and old iOS devices including iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, 6/6 Plus, 5S/4S, iPad Pro/Air 3/2, iOS 10/9.3/9/8, iTunes 12, etc. and perfectly compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista, etc.
4. Most importantly, it can auto free convert any iPhone incompatible video formats like WMV, MKV, FLV, AVI to MP4 to make any video playable on iPhone. Auto-rotating video is also available with it so as to watch videos on iPhone normally. Besides, it can auto convert most music files to MP3 or AAC when transferred to iPhone. >> 2016 Top 3 Free Audio Converters for Windows 10 and Mac
5. With this top iPhone transfer software, you can make your iPhone as a flash drive for storing files.
Free download WinX MediaTrans now to use it to efficiently sync music, transfer videos, backup photos, and manage your iPhone iPad data.
Free download, install WinX MediaTrans on your PC (incl. Windows 10) or free download its Mac version. And follow the 3 simple steps below to sync music from computer to iPhone.
Step 1: Launch this best iPhone music transfer software. Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable.
Note: Please make sure you have installed latest version of iTunes on your PC and go to iTunes "Preferences --> Devices" to check "Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically" option to stop iTunes wiping your iPhone existing data. This setting only needs to do once. Then, you don't need to worry about the auto-sync of iTunes when using WinX MediaTrans to transfer music from computer to iPhone 7/6S, etc.
Step 2: Click "Music Manager" to step into the music transfer interface. This smart iPhone music transfer software will auto detect and load your iPhone original tracks into the plate.
Then select the songs/playlists from computer you'd like to sync to iPhone by clicking "Add Music" button, or drag them directly into program and add them into preferred iPhone playlists.
Tip: With the best iPhone music manager, you can access and manage your iPhone music on computer more conveniently like viewing/editing songs, playlists and artists, etc.
Step 3: Start syncing music from computer to iPhone.
Click "Sync" button to begin transferring music from computer to iPhone 7/6S/6/SE, etc. The whole music copying process only costs you few seconds. Syncing music to iPhone in this way, you can keep all your iPhone previous songs untouched.
Still have some trouble about how to sync music from computer to iPhone 7/6S/6, etc.? Please feel free to Mail Us >>
WinX MediaTrans – Provide you best way to transfer music from computer to iPhone 7/6S/6/SE, etc. without erasing you iPhone existing music at fastest speed. As well as enable you to offload photos, 4K/HD videos from iPhone to Windows 10/8/7 or Mac computer to free up iPhone storage space. Better still, Auto convert any video to MP4 and auto rotate video to fit for iPhone full screen playback.
How to Add Music to iPhone from Computer without iTunes
Want to add music to iPhone for movable playback? This article will guide you to transfer favorite songs from computer to iPhone (7/SE/6s etc.) at a super fast speed without iTunes.
How to Transfer iPod Music to Computer
How to transfer iPod music to computer? Does iTunes meet the requirement perfectly, or can other iPod music transfer software make better performance? Read on and all what you want to know will be revealed.
Fix iPod Won't Sync Music with iTunes on Windows 10
The reasons that iPod cannot sync music audio or video files to Windows 10 computer with iTunes vary from situations, and here're some main causes and troubleshooting ideas.
iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes®, Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in U.S. and other countries. This website is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc.