[Fixed] YouTube Videos not Playing/Working/Loading on iPhone
7 Solutions to Fix YouTube Videos Won't Play/Work/Load on iPhone Error
Q: I have an Iphone 8 and the ios update and youtube will not open. It flashes as if opening and then immediately closes. What is going on? - By Downdetector
YouTube not opening, and videos not playing error happen from time to time on iPhone. How do you watch YouTube videos on iPhone, with app, Safari or third-party browsers? Are you experiencing 'YouTube videos won't play on iPhone' no matter which way you try even though the network (Wi-Fi or cellular data) is quite good? Well, this article will help you find out the best solution to fix YouTube not playing/working/loading on iPhone problem.
6 Methods to Fix YouTube Videos Not Playing on iPhone Error
Everyone may get the fix of YouTube videos won't play on iPhone error by asking for help from Apple forum/community or searching on Google. Most answers are similar. If you got YouTube error message 'Playback error tap to retry', the following solutions probably appear in every suggestion.
- Change the network. Wi-Fi connection is much better than 3G/4G network.
- Clear cache files and cookies of YouTube app and browser.
- Restart device. Other apps or low memory may cause YouTube not playing on iPhone.
- Try to use other browsers or install the latest version of YouTube app.
- Update your iPhone to the latest system.