[Without iTunes] How to Transfer Audiobook to iPhone from PC?
How to Import Audiobook from PC to iPhone Without iTunes and Where to Free Download Audiobooks?
In addition to paper book and e-book, audiobook (aka. talking book) is also widely-welcomed. Superior to the first two forms of books, audiobook will free your eyes and hands. We can "read" the wonderful stories with eyes closed. We can "read" a book while cooking, running, and cleaning, etc. Therefore, we always download some audiobooks to our computer, and also transfer to mobile phones for listening anywhere anytime. However, iPhone users often come across troubles while transferring audiobook to iPhone from computer via iTunes.
Here we list several common errors while transferring audiobooks to iPhone via iTunes:
- Audiobooks won't sync to iPhone, or audiobooks are not shown on iPhone after syncing.
- iTunes says that computer is not authorized.
- Can't sync audiobooks that are purchased from iTunes Store or downloaded from audible.com.
- All the iPhone music and ringtones are lost after syncing audiobook via iTunes.
These errors may be fixed after restarting, resetting or even restoring. But if you're still hanging up on these errors after trying possible solutions, you might as well transfer audiobook to iPhone without iTunes which will be introduced in detailed below.
Can I Transfer Audiobooks to iPhone from Computer Without iTunes?
WinX MediaTrans can do you this favor!
- Transfer MP3 audiobooks from PC to iPhone 13/12/Pro Max/11/Xs/XR, etc.
- Export audiobooks from iPhone to PC (Windows 11/10 supported).
- Remove DRM from iTunes audio books. No data loss. Easy and Fast.
How to Transfer Audiobook to iPhone Without iTunes?
To begin with, download and install an iTunes alternative which can transfer audiobooks to iPhone. One of the best alternatives is
WinX MediaTrans. It is a new yet powerful iPhone file manager, also available for iPad and iPod. In the beginning, it focused on transferring photos, videos and music for iOS devices. But after the release of version 3.0, it is also available to deal with audiobooks, EPUBs, PDFs and other files. >> See iBooks Formats.
WinX MediaTrans is pretty good at transferring MP3 audiobooks from PC to iPhone (13), as well as exporting audiobooks from iPhone to PC. Audiobooks purchased from iTunes store, downloaded online or from other sources are fully supported. You'll never experience similar problems that you've with iTunes. It will never cause data loss. Check the tutorial below to see how easy it is to sync audiobooks to iPhone from PC.
What you need:
- A PC running on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or Vista.
- An iPhone with enough space to store audiobooks.
- A USB cable that can connect iPhone with PC.
- Download WinX MediaTrans. And install it.
Step-by-step guide on transferring audiobook to iPhone from PC
Step 1. Launch WinX MediaTrans, and then plug iPhone into your computer via the USB cable you prepared before. Besides, you'd better disable auto sync in iTunes to avoid data loss.
Step 2. Locate Book module, and click on it to get access to iBooks Manager.
Step 3. Tap Add Book button in the top bar to select and open the audiobook(s) you want to transfer to iPhone.
Step 4. When everything is ready, just hit the Sync button at the bottom right to begin transferring audiobook(s) from PC to iPhone iBooks app. WinX MediaTrans will finish this work at fast speed.
You May be Interested in: Top 10 Best Sites to Free Download Audiobooks
Apart from downloading audiobooks from iTunes Store, there're many sites bringing free audiobooks download. Top 10 are listed below.
- Open Culture: The best free cultural & educational media on the web, offering 700 free audio books.
- FreeClassicAudioBooks.com: Digital narration for the 21st century.
- LibriVox: Acoustical liberation of books in the public domain.
- Loyal Books: 7,000+ free audio books & eBooks download.
- Storynory: free audio stories for kids.
- Librophile: 100,000+ free digital books.
- Audible: 30 days audiobooks free trial.
- Audiobooks.com: 30 days audiobooks free trial.
- LearnOutLoud.com: 10,000 free educational audio and video titles.
- Audiobooks.net: 30 days audiobooks free trial.
Now pick out your desired audiobooks, free download them to computer, and transfer them to iPhone iPad iPod with WinX MediaTrans instead of faulty iTunes for listening anytime anywhere!