Built with 350+ profiles, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum can help you rip any DVD/DVD ISO image/DVD folder to all popular video formats and prevailed devices/mobiles, like AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG, MP4, PSP, iPhone/SE/6S/6 (Plus)/5S, iPad/Pro/mini 4/Air 2, iPod/5, Apple TV, Android, New Nexus 7, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy Note 5/S6 edge+, Surface Tab, etc. And the built-in DVD mode enables you to copy DVD to ISO Image, DVD to MPEG files. It fully supports normal DVDs, CSS protected DVDs, Sony ArccOS DVDs and all region 1-6 DVDs. Moreover, this DVD ripper is the unique DVD ripping program which supports and will be continuously updated to support decrypting DVDs with the latest copy protections such as The Angry Birds Movie, Captain America: Civil War, The Jungle Book, Money Monster, The Darkness, The Huntsman: Winter's War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Zootopia, Mother's Day, Keanu, Barbershop: The Next Cut, etc. so hot movies!
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum User Guide
How to rip DVD to AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, iPhone, iPod, iPad, HTC, Samsung, Xbox, WP8, PSP with this DVD ripper software?
1. Import DVD movies.
Download, install and run this DVD ripper. You can load DVD by clicking "DVD Disc", DVD ISO image by clicking "ISO Image", DVD folder by clicking "Folder".
2. Select output format.
Scroll down Output Profile to choose the output format as you wish. Here we take DVD to iPhone 6S/Plus for example. Do as the following: Apple Device -> to iPhone Video -> iPhone 6/6s, Plus (MPEG4 or H264). Then click "Ok" button.
3. Select destination folder and begin ripping.
You can choose a destination folder to save the converted video by clicking "Browse". Then hit "RUN" button to start ripping.
How to rip DVD if your DVD is adopted with the latest DVD Copy Protection?
The latest protected DVD by Disney, Paramount and Warner usually has 99 titles and the DVD movie size is larger than 40 GB. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum can perfectly remove such strong DVD Copy Protection. After you import the DVD, the software will automatically detect the correct title so that you can rip DVD from the main movie content in correct order.
You can also choose DVD title manually.
- Play the DVD movies first with DVD player software.Then when it comes to main content of the movie, please check the DVD title and record the title number.
- Find the title number you record and tick it.
- Select your targeted video/device and destination folder. You are good to go!
How to copy DVD with original Video, original 5.1 Channel AC3/DTS Dolby Audio?
- Import DVD Disc movie by clicking "DVD Disc", DVD ISO image by clicking "ISO Image", DVD folder by clicking "Folder".
- Choose "DVD Backup" -> "Full Title Copy" in Output Profile area. And click "Ok" button.
- Select destination folder to save ripped DVD video by clicking "Browse" button.
- Click "RUN". The backup process is in the works.
Other Useful Tips
- Select several title and click "Merge titles" to combine them into one.
- Trim video segments by clicking "Edit" button after select the output format.
- Crop the frame size of a movie image, cut off unwanted area of a video to feature a highlight, or crop DVD video to remove the black bars.
- Select "Use High Quality Engine" or set "Deinterlacing" for better image quality.
- Choose "CPU Core Use" to make full use of CPU and rip DVD with faster speed.
- Choose "Safe Mode" to smooth the conversion process. But converting under Safe Mode takes a little more time than normal mode.
Q. Can I edit video file name for proper display on my iPhone/iPad/iPad/iPod/Apple TV?
A. Yes, you can. Import DVD file, and select the output format. Then click "SET TAG" to edit video file name.
Q: How to extract pictures from DVD?
A: Select your favorite picture by dragging slide bar. Then click snapshot button to take picture appearing in the video and store as PNG.
Q. How to extract background music from video file?
A. Import the DVD file, and select "to Music" button. You will be able to extract the background music as MP3, AAC, AC3 music file.
Q: How to rip a DVD with preferred internal/external subtitles
A: Click "DVD Disc", choose an output video format or device profile, and under the subtitle column, choose one subtitle track you want.
Q: How to rip/copy a DVD with the foreign language or translation subtitle only
A: Input DVD Disc/ISO Image/DVD Folder file, select an output profile, and under the subtitle drop-down list of the checked right title, choose "Forced Subtitle".
Q: How to convert Region 1 Region 2 DVDs with WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
A: Insert a region 1/2/3/4/5/6 DVD into your DVD-ROM, click "DVD Disc" button. Choose an output format and Run. The output file will be region free.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum FAQs
Q: How to Fix WinX DVD Ripper Not Ripping Whole/Entire Movie
A: Check whether your DVD plays properly, choose "Safe Mode" option in the "Advanced Setting" area of main interface, or try some other solutions.
Q: How to Fix WinX DVD Ripper Outputs Audio Out of Sync with Video Error
A: Use "Safe Mode" in the advanced setting, chosse 'DVD Backup' mode when ripping DVDs, or use VLC player to sync the output video and audio.
Q: How to Fix WinX DVD Ripper (Platinum) Stops at 99%
A: Make sure you have the latest version. Choose "Safe Mode" in the "Advanced Setting" area, or try "Full Title Copy" and then convert it to what you want.
Q: How to Fix WinX DVD Ripper Error Conversion Completed Code 1
A: Check whether you have upgraded to the latest version. Rip DVD with "Safe Mode", or try "Full Title Copy" and then convert it with WinX Video Converter.