Home > FAQ
Digiarty Software Support & FAQ
It's our long-held consistent goal to provide our world-wide customers with the most competitive quality products and most satisfactory services.
FREE Support Support
We offer preferential email support for all of our registered users. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems with our products. The better you describe the problem the sooner we will be able to solve it. Unregistered users can enjoy our effective email support, too.
FREE Sales Support
Anything regarding sales issues is also welcome. Before emailing us your concerns or problems, you may browse the most commonly asked questions below. We're gathering more questions and answers on this page and upgrading them continuously.
- What software do I need to extract video and audio from DVD movies?
- What tool can help me convert MKV AVCHD M2TS WMV MPEG FLV AVI to my iPhone iPad Android WP8 Surface?
- Does WinX DVD Ripper Platinum support ripping the latest copy protected DVD?
- Can I copy DVD to a single MPEG2 file with original Video and 5.1 Channel Dolby AC3 Audio?
- How to convert if my source video has multiple audio language tracks?
- WinX DVD Ripper Platinum FAQ
- WinX DVD Ripper for Mac FAQ
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe FAQ
- WinX HD Video Converter for Mac FAQ
- WinX DVD Copy Pro FAQ
- Is Your Program 100% clean?
- How can I speed up the converting process?
- How Can I copy DVD9 to DVD5 with WinX DVD Copy Pro?
Balance the Audio/Video Quality with WinX DVD Ripper for Mac
Rip DVD to AVI, MOV, MP4, FLV, MPEG, iPhone, iPad, iPod
- What can I do if I come across any error when ripping?
- The ripping goes flawlessly, however I got only part of the entire DVD, what I am supposed to do?
What software do I need to extract video and audio from DVD movies?
- You need a DVD ripping software to rip DVD to popular video and audio formats. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum/WinX DVD Ripper for Mac would be the best choice to do this job for you. It allows you to rip both homemade and commercial DVDs to various video and audio formats, such as WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, MPEG, AVI, 3GP, MP3. You can also rip and backup DVD to iPhone, iPod, iPad, PSP, Zune, Zen, Mobile phone with this software.
What tool can help me convert MKV AVCHD M2TS WMV MPEG FLV AVI to my iPhone iPad Android WP8 Surface?
- A comprehensive video converter software would be your answer. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe/WinX HD Video Converter for Mac provides all-in-one solution for you to convert both HD and regular videos, AVCHD, M2TS, MKV, MTS, MOD, FLV, WMV, AVI, MP4 to all generation iPhone, iPod, iPad, PSP, Android HTC, Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, WP8, Surface, QuickTime Player, etc, with extremely fast speed and high quality.
Does WinX DVD Ripper Platinum support ripping the latest copy protected DVD?
- Yes, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum fully supports the latest DVD copy protections. And it will be continuously updated to support the latest protected DVDs (CSS encryption, region protection, Sony ARccOS, APS, UOPs and Disney new copy protection). Please refer to "New Copy Protection DVD Solution."
Can I copy DVD to a single MPEG2 file with original Video and 5.1 Channel Dolby AC3 Audio?
- "Copy" feature in the output panel of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum/WinX DVD Ripper for Mac lets you choose the copy method to backup the whole content of DVD to hard drive in a few minutes. It will keep original Video and original 5.1 Channel Dolby AC3/DTS Audio. Other more, this method is the best way to backup your DVD without Audio Video quality loss. It will produce a single 3 GB size MPEG2 file. You did not need burn it to disc, just keep it on your computer and you can play it anywhere on your computer with Windows media player, VLC player, etc.
How to convert if my source video has multiple audio language tracks?
- Multi-track HD video refers to a video file that contains multiple audio language track and video track. Usually, users choose their preferred language when watching movie videos. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe/WinX HD Video Converter for Mac works perfectly on converting Multi-track HD video M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV BDAV and MPEG-TS video movies and the operation is quite simple. After importing the source video, you can select the specific audio track as you need.
- Back to Top
Is Your Program 100% clean?
- Our software is 100% clean. No virus, no Trojan, no malware and spyware.
- There are always strict tests before we release our program. It is definitely a safe program.
- If your antivirus/security program reports it as a virus or harm to your computer, it should be a false detection.
- You can temporarily close your antivirus/security program or contact us with the following information:
- *Virus report (Important)
- *Operating system?
- *Version of the program you have?
- *Version of your antivirus program and is it the latest version or is it updated to the latest virus database?
How can I speed up the converting process?
- There are quite a few factors that influence the duration of conversion:
- 1. The length and size of the original file.
- 2. Output file's properties such as resolution, video quality.
- 3. Computer hardware level.
- 4. Safe Mode or other Advanced Settings are run.
- 1. The higher parameter the source video has, resolution, frame rate, etc., the longer it takes to convert the video.
- 2. Take full advantage of CPU Core use. Our program supports up to 8 CPU Core which dramatically improves the video converting speed. Please set the "CPU Core Use" in "Advanced Setting" area.
- 3. Take advantage of DVD backup function: Main Title Copy and Full Title Copy.
Can I copy DVD with 5.1 channel audio?
- With the latest release of WinX DVD Ripper for Mac, Digiarty supports more video format with 5.1 channel audios, they are:
- General PC Video:
- AVI Video (Origin AC3/DTS Audio).
- MPEG Video (Origin AC3/DTS Audio).
- MP4 Video (H264/MPEG4) with AC3 6CH.
- MOV Video (H264/MPEG4) with AC3 6CH.
- DVD Backup:
- Main Title Copy.
- Full Title Copy.
- Clone DVD to ISO Image.
- Clone DVD to Folder.
- Apple Device:
- Apple TV Video (H264/MPEG4) with AAC 6CH
- Sony Device:
- PS3 Video (H264/MPEG4) with AAC 6CH
- General Mac Video:
- MP4 Video (H264/MPEG4) with AAC 6CH
- MOV Video (H264/MPEG4) with AAC 6CH
- M4V Video (H264/MPEG4) with AAC 6CH
- TS Video
- TS Video (H264/MPEG4) with AAC 6CH
- MTS Video (H264/MPEG4) with AAC 6CH
- M2TS Video (H264/MPEG4) with AAC 6CH
What can I do if I come across any error when ripping?
- Make sure you have the latest version of WinX DVD Ripper for Mac: http://www.winxdvd.com/download/winx-dvd-ripper-for-mac.dmg
- The below suggestions may help:
- 1) Choose "Safe Mode" option in the main interface to have a try.
- 2) Close other programs when running the product.
How Can I copy DVD9 to DVD5 with WinX DVD Copy Pro?
- As now most of the commercial DVDs are DVD 9 and in order to keep the original video quality, we now only support 1:1 DVD backup: DVD 9 to DVD 9 and DVD 5 to DVD 5.
The ripping goes flawlessly, however I got only part of the entire DVD, what I am supposed to do?
- Please check your DVD is scratched or not or whether the DVD plays properly.
- Also, below suggestions may help a lot:
- 1. Choose "Safe Mode" option in the main interface to have a try.
- 2. There might be bad sections or data damage in the movie, please adjust the "start time" to be a couple of seconds/minutes after the point where the ripping ends to have a try.
- 3. It may be that the DVD's information is not intact, or our product can't read the full information of it. Please use "DVD Backup" feature to have a try.