AVCHD is a format primarily used in HD camcorder and camera recordings. If you have a HD camera or camcorder device, you have great chance to deal with AVCHD .mts Video, like edit these AVCHD files. Here are some advantages of AVCHD video editing:
1. Post edited AVCHD video Online and broadcast your creations with the world! Easily post to your video blog (vblog) or upload funny AVCHD recordings to YouTube, Google Video, Grouper or any other of your favorite video sites.
2. Create an Online AVCHD Video Album. Sites like Drop Shots, StashSpace or MyPhotoAlbum offer family-friendly protected accounts. So you can create a private online space where you can share your cherish and memorable AVCHD video with family and friends.
3. Burn Well-trimmed AVCHD recordings to DVD, create video gifts and marketing presentations or archive your collection on to DVD or Blu-ray disc.
4. Transfer and convert AVCHD .mts file in popular formats like video from players such as Windows Media Player, QuickTime and RealVideo. So that you can both play AVCHD on Windows PC and play AVCHD on Mac.
Since not all the recordings shot from your HD camcorder are good enough, or there are some pieces you do not want to share willingly, so you need AVCHD video editor to trim the recording to pieces, and you can just keep the most fantastic part in the final output. Otherwise, there are some unimportant elements in your AVCHD video picture, so you want to erase them to feature a highlight of your shootings, then AVCHD editing software may help you Crop the raw AVCHD video.
How to Edit AVCHD/MTS HD Recordings on Windows PC or Mac?
To share your recordings in better way, you need to edit AVCHD videos with a proper AVCHD Editing Software.
Just as editing DVCPRO HD and HDV video once demanded an expensive high-end computer, AVCHD editing software requires powerful machines. Otherwise, the editing process will become a pretty long journey. Even though with improvements in multi-core computing (i3, i5, i7) and graphics processor acceleration bring AVCHD playback to mainstream desktops and laptops, you still cannot ensure the AVCHD video editing smoothly.
Besides, AVCHD camcorders usually use recording 1080p Interlaced Video. When playing interlaced AVCHD video, the image you see from AVCHD video will not be true to the original. It is a pity that most regular AVCHD editing tools treat progressive video recorded within an interlaced stream as interlaced. But some professional AVCHD Editing Software will convert your HD recordings from interlased to progressive scanning, like WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, and it will achieve much better visual effect.
As for the Mac OS X, it is true Apple's Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, and iMovie (iMovie is bundled with all new Apple computers; Final Cut Express and Pro are sold separately) are powerful enough, but they do not support editing of AVCHD clips directly. Imported AVCHD clips are automatically converted into the Apple Intermediate Codec format, which requires more hard disk space (40GB per hour as opposed to 13.5GB per hour for Standard Definition DV), a more powerful machine (an Intel-based Mac), and a more recent OS (Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite).
Aside from the high-end computer, these sophisticated professional AVCHD editing software also are not suitable for our domestic use. These exorbitant AVCHD Editors' price ranges from hundreds to thousands dollars. Even you can afford them, you will not handle them without well-trained. Somehow you will not pay thousands dollars to get these useless "Professional AVCHD Editors". Here is an easy-to-use, affordable yet powerful AVCHD editing tool to arrange your AVCHD recording.
Download the best suitable AVCHD video editor software now :
* Free Download WinX HD Video Converter for Windows
* Free Download WinX HD Video Converter for Mac
How to Use WinX AVCHD Editing software to Edit your AVCHD Video?
This user-friendly design of WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe makes Editing AVCHD video now a hassle-free task even for beginners. Just run this powerful and easy-to-use AVCHD video editor, import your AVCHD recordings, and then you can:
1. Easily trim and split the large AVCHD video file into smaller pieces and delete unwanted.
Though AVCHD Video employs advanced video codec compression, its file size is still considerable big. And if you have plenty HD camcorder recording, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe can help you get rid of useless part, grab amazing portion of movie and just keep the most excellent shooting in your self-made video. >> Video Compression Software
2. Clip AVCHD video to separated parted, rearrange them later on.
Don't worry about the order of arrangement, customer-oriented WinX AVCHD Editor features Batch Rename Function (First and Unique), which can help you batch rename the video clips. So that the separated video clips can be recognized as easy as a-b-c or 1-2-3.
WinX AVCHD Editor features Batch Rename Function
3. Crop the recording image to highlight the most brilliant part.
If there are black bars or you just want the certain scene when viewing on your AVCHD player, you can use this Crop function to remove them. Click the Effect icon to open the Crop window, and set the video crop area by choosing optimized proportion from Zoom or dragging the crop frame or setting the four crop parameters (Top, Bottom, Left and Right).
Crop the AVCHD image to Remove unwanted area
4. Extract the fantastic scenes and stored onto photo gallery.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is also an AVCHD Video Screen capturer. It can help you extract the single frame of AVCHD video and save them as JPG or BMP format.
Trim, Screen Capturer, and Clip by Slide Bar or exact Time Control
Though have edited AVCHD video well with AVCHD editing software, you may also need Convert AVCHD video for better enjoying and sharing, and WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe (AVCHD Video Converter) is masterful at this job as well.
1. After editing your recordings, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe can help you convert AVCHD to more popular and friendly video formats, like AVCHD to AVI, AVCHD to MOV, AVCHD to MP4, AVCHD to FLV, etc. So that we can play AVCHD on PC, on Mac with the same excellent quality, smaller file size and more stable playback. Go to learn how to play AVCHD video.
2. Burn AVCHD to DVD disc for playback on Blu-ray Player or PS3 is also a good idea. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe can help you convert AVCHD to DVD without third party software assistance.
3. Convert AVCHD to iPhone, convert AVCHD to iPad and other portable devices, like iPod touch (iTouch), Zune, PSP, etc. Then you are enabled to play and watch AVCHD anywhere at anytime.
Still have question on how to edit AVCHD video with WinX AVCHD Editing Software? Please feel free to Mail Us >>
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe : builds 160 video codec and 50 audio codec, a perfect multi-functional combination of AVCHD Editor, HD Video Converter, DVD Burner and Website Video Downloader. Without any third-party codec, it can support Multi-track HD video M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV BDAV and MPEG-TS movies.
WinX HD Video Converter for Mac: professional AVCHD Editing and Converting software for Mac OS, provides the perfect solution to convert Blu-ray videos and videos from HDTV and HD camcorders, like JVC, Panasonic, Sony and Cannon to other formats. Running perfectly on Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan.
AVCHD Video - The Newest Sony/Panasonic HD Camcorder Format.
Play AVCHD Video - Play AVCHD/ MTS Video on Windows and Mac OS X.
AVCHD Player - Get Top Free AVCHD Players to Play AVCHD/MTS Video on PC and Mac
Play AVCHD Video on Windows PC - How to Smoothly Play AVCHD/MTS Video on Windows PC
Play AVCHD on iPad - Play AVCHD on iPad, Transfer AVCHD Video (.MTS File) to iPad Compatible Format
Play AVCHD on iPhone - Play AVCHD on iPhone 4 with 960-by-640 Retina LED Display
Related External Source
: AVCHD - Knowing AVCHD from WikiPedia
"i'm not procomsuer of avchd camcorders, so i am not interested professional avchd video editing tools, like sony vegas, they are too pricy for me. as for edit avchd video, i think simply trip, crop and split is enough. "