Q: I have many videos in MP4 format. How can I make DVDs with those MP4 videos? Is there any simple and fast way? I want excellent quality DVDs.
A: You need to convert and burn the MP4 video files to DVD. And choosing a third party MP4 to DVD creating software is necessary.
It's a great joy that you collect more and more interesting videos on your computer. However, it's a big headache that those videos occupy lots of space on your hard disk. It must be nice to find a professional MP4 to DVD converter. In the next part, this article will specifically explain how to convert MP4 to DVD step by step.
To fast and easily convert MP4 to DVD, you need an excellent MP4 to DVD converter. WinX DVD Author is an all-in-one DVD creating tool, an best free DVD burner software for Windows 10/8/7 that can convert and burn almost all popular video files, including converting MP4 to DVD with high quality.
Step 1: Run this DVD creator
Insert a blank DVD and run Winx DVD Author, the main interface will pop up. Click Video DVD Author button to enter second step.
Step 2: Set up source MP4 video files
1. Click Add Files (+) button to add MP4 videos into source list. You can add more than one MP4 video at one time if you need.
2. Right click the source clip and you can find the options to move up/down, delete source video, add subtitle file, etc in the list.
3. Then click to enter the next step.
Step 3: Create DVD menu and chapter menu to personalize your DVD
1. You can choose background picture in the list or use your own picture to personalize your DVD background by clicking.
2. Create title menu: Double click "Title Menu" then you can change the picture of title menu. Click to add text for title menu then double click to edit.
3. Create chapter menu: Click "Chapter Menu" to create chapter menu for selected clip in preview area. Click to add text for chapter menu then double click text to edit it.
4. Add background music by clicking .
Step 4: DVD builder
Choose the output folder -> Select writable DVD Driver -> Select the output DVD format -> Click "Start" button to begin the MP4 to DVD conversion and burning task
Still have question on How to Convert MP4 to DVD, just feel free to Mail Us >>
Brief Introduction of MP4: MP4 is short for Moving Picture Expert Group-4. First published in 1998, MPEG-4 or MP4 was designed to encompass all the features that were part of earlier releases of MPEG files, and add a few more that would prove helpful with the advancing online technology of the day. It was a reliable application that required a relatively low amount of bandwidth, just about everyone could take advantage of using the tool.
For converting DVD to MP4 in a more professional way, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is the best choice, which is capable of ripping DVD to MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. It is fully compatible with Windows 10/8/7 and its Mac version runs well on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan etc.
: MP4 - MPEG-4 Part 14 or MP4 file format, is a multimedia container format standard specified as a part of MPEG-4.
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.