Among currently popular video formats, MPEG has largest usage ratio. Even though DVD disc employs VOB MPEG-2 format, you still can not transfer MPEG onto DVD for playback on DVD Players. So this article will discuss how to Free Author MPEG to DVD?
The Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) is a working group of experts that was formed by ISO and IEC to set standards for audio and video compression and transmission. It was established in 1988 and its first meeting was in May 1988 in Ottawa, Canada. As of late 2005, MPEG has grown to include approximately 350 members per meeting from various industries, universities, and research institutions.
To burn DVD from MPEG videos, you must first convert MPEG to DVD MPEG-2 files and then burn to DVD disc. That's to say, you need a third-party MPEG converter to do this. But today, the all-in-one WinX DVD Author Free can help you burn MPEG to DVD without any additional decoder.
WinX DVD Author Free is an all-round DVD burning and creating software which could convert AVI, WMV, DivX, Xvid, MPEG, MOV, FLV, H.264, M4V, MKV, M2TS,etc. to DVD. Users can also create DVD from video files and online videos like Camcorder, Webcam, Youtube, etc.
To begin your DVD creation process, you should firstly download this MPEG to DVD converter and burner.
Step 1: Run this Free MPEG to DVD converter software.
Insert a blank DVD and run Winx DVD Author, the main interface will pop up. Click Video DVD Author button to enter second step.
Step 2: Collect MPEG video files to make DVD creation
1. Click " + " sign to add source MPEG video clips. Batch adding MPEG videos are allowed. You can also delete/move up/move down listed MPEG video clips by clicking relevant button or just by right clicking them.
2. Click to continue.
Step 3: Create DVD menu and chapter menu to self define your DVD file.
1. In the left lane are the images available for use as background, but you can add the image you want by clicking .
2. To create title menu and chapter menu, you only need to click Title Menu/Chapter Menu button or to edit.
3. Add Background Music - Click, and use the window that opens to locate the desired file to the soundtrack of the menu.
Step 4: DVD creation.
Choose Output Folder and Output Format, then hit "Start" and begin the MPEG to DVD converting and burning.
WinX DVD Author is an easy-to-use DVD creating tool that helps you convert and burn MPEG videos to DVD without any quality loss.
Still have question on How to Convert MP4 to DVD, just feel free to Mail Us >>
• 1:1 copy DVD to ISO image/VIDEO_TS folder, back up main/full title to a single MPEG2 file.
• Rip/convert general or copy-protected DVDs to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone etc, with crisp output video.
• It is fully compatible with Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and its Mac version runs well on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan etc.
Note: The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. Any logo, trademark and image relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the internet and are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's Software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.