WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is Copyright 2006-2014 Digiarty Software, Inc. all rights reserved. The product, in whole or in part, accompanying all files, data and documentation from here on referred to as "Software" are protected by copyright laws, international treaties and all other applicable national or international laws. The sole owner of WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is Digiarty Software, Inc..
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
The product belongs to Applications Software. You may install, use, access, display, run and interact with ("RUN") only one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any prior version for the same operating system on a single computer, workstation, terminal, handheld PC, pager, "smart phone" or other digital electronic devices ("COMPUTER"). The primary user of the COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a portable computer.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is licensed, Not for Resale Software, to the users by Digairty Software, Inc.. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled "Not For Resale" or "NFR", you may not resell the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, transfer for value, and are limited to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for demonstration, test, evaluation purposes.
3. As for any other questions, please read the Help file.
End User Agreement
1. The software may NOT be distributed to the third parties as a part of the application or the solution or any other possible form..
2. The Software itself may not be rented, leased, or in any other manner commercially exploited without the Company's prior written permission. This License is personal to Customer and Customer agrees not to assign your rights herein.
3. All video, audio, and other content accessed through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright law. This License gives Customer no rights to such content, and Company disclaims any liability for misuse of content.
4. While the Company intends to distribute a commercial release of the Software, it reserves the right at any time not to release a commercial release of the Software or, if released, to alter prices, features, specifications, capabilities, functions, licensing terms, release dates, general availability or other characteristics of the commercial release.
5. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in the Company and/or its suppliers. Customer agrees to abide by the copyright law and all other applicable laws of the United States including, but not limited to, export control laws. Customer acknowledges that the Software remains proprietary and confidential information and intellectual property of the Company and/or its suppliers and therefore Customer agrees not to modify the Software or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction. Reproduction and/or redistribution of any portion of the Software is specifically prohibited without the Company's prior written permission.