WinX DVD Ripper for Mac, all-in-one Mac DVD ripper software, can help you rip any DVD to iTunes, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, AVI, MPEG, MP3, etc, and the compatible video formats of iPhone, iPod, iPad Air/Mini, Apple TV, Android, WP8, Chromecast, PSP and so on. Moreover, the 1:1 DVD copy feature offers you the best way to backup DVD to hard drive and USB. What's more, this Mac DVD ripper enables you to convert protected DVDs, such as Frozen, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Noah, Divergent, Rio 2, The Lego Movie, Muppets Most Wanted, 300: Rise of an Empire, Need for Speed etc.
WinX DVD Ripper for Mac User Guide
How to rip DVD to MP4, MKV, FLV, MOV, MPEG, AVI, iTunes, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Surface Tab?
1. Import DVD movies.
Download, install and run this DVD ripper. You can load DVD by clicking "DVD" button, DVD ISO image by clicking "ISO" button, DVD folder by clicking "+" button.
2. Select output format.
Scroll down Output Profile Category to choose the output format as you wish. Here we take DVD to iPhone 6/6 Plus for example. Do as the following: Apple Device -> to iPhone Video -> iPhone 6, Plus (MPEG4). Then click "Done" button.
3. Select destination folder and begin ripping.
You can choose a destination folder to save the converted video by clicking "Browse". Then hit "RUN" button to start ripping.
How to rip DVD if your DVD is adopted with the latest DVD Copy Protection?
The latest protected DVD usually has 99 titles and the DVD movie size is larger than 40 GB. When dealing with the newest protection system, almost all common DVD ripper software crash or work out of order. WinX DVD Ripper for Mac works perfect at bypassing this kind of strong encryption technology. It automatically selects the right DVD title for you and smoothly rips DVDs from the main movie content with correct order.
You can also choose DVD title manually.
- Play the DVD movies first with DVD player software.Then when it comes to main content of the movie, please check the DVD title and record the title number.
- Find the title number you record and tick it.
- Select your targeted video/device and destination folder. You are good to go!
How to backup DVD to hard drive with original Video, original 5.1 Channel AC3/DTS Dolby Audio?
- Launch the program and import the DVD.
- Select "DVD Backup" -> "Main Content Title Copy" or "Full Title Copy" in Output Profile Category area. And click "Done" button.
- Click "RUN". The backup process is in the works.
Other Useful Tips
- Select several videos and click "Merge titles" to combine them to one.
- Trim video segments by click "Edit" button after select the output format.
- Crop the frame size of a movie image, cut off unwanted area of a video to feature a highlight, or crop DVD video to remove the black bars.
- Select "Use High Quality Engine" or set "Deinterlacing" for better image quality.
- Choose "CPU Core Use" to make full use of your computer cores and rip DVD with faster speed.
- Choose "Safe Mode" to smooth the conversion process. But converting under Safe Mode takes a little more time than normal mode.
Q. Can I edit video file name for proper display on my iPhone/iPad/iPod/Apple TV?
A. Yes, you can. To do this, you need to import DVD file, select the output format. Then click "SET TAG" to edit video file name.
Q: How to extract pictures from DVD movie?
A: Select your favorite picture by dragging slide bar. Then click snapshot button to take picture appearing in the video and store as PNG.
Q. How to extract background music from video file?
A. Import the DVD file, and select "to Music" button. You will be able to extract the background music as MP3, AAC, AC3 music file.