When you reach this page, it means your DVD is probably the latest protected DVD. How to judge if your DVD is protected by the new generation copy protection?
* The lastest protected DVD by Disney, Paramount and Warner usually has 99 titles and the DVD size is larger than 40 GB.
* The DVD is not playable on DVD player which is not matching for the protected DVDs.
* When you use common DVD ripping and backup tool, you will get error or the videos converted from DVD will be out of order.
* It may even shorten the life for DVD drive if wrong decoding scheme is misused.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is and will be constantly updated to support the latest DVD copy protections adopted by the newest DVD movies.
Date on DVD:
Publisher: Paramount Pictures & Sony Pictures
Date on DVD:
Publisher: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
Date on DVD:
How to Rip and Backup the Latest Protected DVDs with WinX DVD Ripper Platinum?
After you import the DVD, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum will automatically detect the correct title so that you can rip DVD from the main movie content with correct order. You can also choose DVD title manually. Here we take Frozen for example.
The Tool You Need: DVD player or DVD player software
Step One –Play DVD Movie and Record the Title.
Play the DVD Frozen with DVD player software. When it comes to main content of the movie, please check the DVD title and record the title number.
Step Two – Select the Correct Title Number
- Launch WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and insert the DVD disc. You can load from DVD driver by clicking "DVD Disc" or from DVD folder by clicking "Folder".
- Find the title number you record and tick it. Then you are able to rip and backup DVD from the main content. The title in this tutorial is just an example.
Step Three – Rip Protected DVD to AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG, FLV, MOV, iPhone, iPad, iPod.
- Select the output format as you wish, like DVD to AVI, DVD to MP4, DVD to iPod, DVD to iPhone, DVD to iPad etc.
- Click "Browse" button in output setting area and select a destination folder to save your converted video.
- Start ripping. You can view the conversion progress and are able to cancel the converting process at anytime.
Related Tutorials on Backup the Latest Protected DVD.
- WinX DVD Ripper for Mac
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
- WinX HD Video Converter for Mac
- WinX Blu-ray Decrypter
- WinX DVD to iPhone Ripper
- WinX iPhone Video Converter
- WinX Mobile Video Converter