Windows 11/10: Download/Play/Stream 4K Movie on Windows 10
How to download and play 4K (2160p) video on Windows 10 PC/Phones/Tablets? How to stream 4K video from Windows 10 to HDTV?
The fact is, Windows 10 natively supports 4K now. And we can see that on demand solutions for 4K movie video download and play on Windows 10 will only grow in importance. So here comes this article with how-to guides on downloading 4K movie on Windows 10, playing 4K (2160p) video on Windows 10 and streaming 4K video between Windows 10 PC, phones and tablets. If there is something you really need to get ready with, that would be a best free 4K video downloader for Windows 10.
Best Free 4K/8K Video Downloader for Windows 10
Free download 4K/8K movie video from YouTube on Windows 10, be it 3840x2160, 4096x2160 or 7680×4320, at No.1 fast speed using the best free 4K/8K YouTube download tool for Windows 10 - WinX YouTube Downloader
Free Download 4K Movie Video on Windows 10
Various fee-based/free software and websites offer free access to the YouTube 4K video download on Windows 10. Free ones include WinX YouTube Downloader (totally free and clean, featuring ultra-fast download speed), 5KPlayer (an all-in-one player and downloader), etc. Here is an example of how the best free 4K video downloader for Windows 10 effectively facilitates your 4K movie download on the new Windows OS.
How to Free Download 4K Movie Video on Windows 10
Step 1: Download WinX YouTube Downloader and install it on your Windows 10 PC.
Step 2: Copy a 4K video URL on YouTube and then paste and analyze it.
Step 3: Select an output format. This 4K video downloader for Windows 10 will auto choose the best format for you to maintain the UHD video quality.
Step 4: Click "Download" button and it runs to download 4K UHD videos.
>> Download and Play 4K Ultra HD Movie Videos: Everything You Need to Know
Q - "Will Windows 10 come for my Lumia 1320? How to play 4K (2160*3840) videos on my Windows 10 phone Lumia 1320?"
A – There will be Windows 10 for phone, which, however, has not come out yet. And for now, Windows 10 supported Lumia phone include Lumia 630/635/636/638/730/830. Maybe in the near future, you will be able to watch 4K video on Windows 10 supported Lumia 1320.
How to Play 4K Movie Video on Windows 10 Phone/Tablet
Let's talk about how to play 4K movie video on Windows 10 PC, phone and tablet. It is true that you are allowed to watch 4K video on Win 10 OS with no need of 3-party player, but to play 4K (2160p) movie on Windows 10 without a hitch, there still are some points:
1. 4K Movie Resource: first download 4K movies on Windows 10 from YouTube, Vimeo, etc or get 4K streams from Netflix, Amazon, and so on (please refer to the previous section). To play downloaded 4K video on Windows 10 phone and tablet, you may need a best Windows 10 video converter to solve compatibility issues.
2. 4K Video Player: for the time being, 4K videos are only encoded in HEVC/H.265 codec and contained in MPEG and MKV media container. So the added support for HEVC/MKV really matters here for 4K video playback on Windows 10.
3. 4K Display: even if Windows 10 supports 4K, you still need a 4K screen, which has high enough pixels. Or you can stream downloaded 4K movie from Windows 10 PC to 4K TV for better watching. If not, the case would be:
* If you play a 4K video in full screen on Windows 10 PC with 1080p resolution, you will only see a quarter of the image.
* Or PC automatically zooms out from 4K to 1080p, which means you will play the 4K video on Windows 10, however, in 1080p resolution.
4. High-speed Internet and high-end PC sets will be bonus points.
5. Best graphics card with hardware decoding supported is a must for a smooth 4K video playback on Windows 10.
If all is ready but you still cannot play 4K video on Windows 10, then there is the chance that the 4K video you download might be corrupted. Follow a tutorial to repair corrupted video files. Or Email Us in details for technical support.
How to Stream 4K Movies on Windows 10
"How can I stream downloaded 4K movies from Windows 10 to a 4K UHDTV?"
Most wireless networks can't keep up with streaming 1080p, from which you can tell to stream 4K video on Windows 10, you need a blazingly fast internet connection. But at least you can have a try, better using a free 4K video streamer for Windows 10. Here is an example for how to use AirPlay to stream 4K videos from Windows 10 to Apple TV.
Step 1: Free get 5KPlayer first and make sure your PC and Apple TV are connected to the same WiFi.
Step 2: Click "AirPlay" button on the top right corner and select Apple TV.
Step 3: Add your 4K video and that's it. 4K movies streaming on Windows 10 begins.
Note: 4K videos, not in MP4, M4V or MOV format, cannot be streamed via AirPlay. Do a conversion first with best 4K video converter for Windows 10, if necessary.
Free Download No.1 Fast 4K/8K Video Downloader/Converter for Windows 10 - WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
* Online downloader and converter for Win 10 enables you to download and convert 8K, 4K, Full HD 1080p video from YouTube.
* Download and convert 4K/8K movie video to MP4, H.265, H.264, MPEG, AVI, WMV, FLV, VOB, MOV, MKV, M2TS, etc.
* Download and convert 4K/8K video to Win 10 PC, phone, tablets and all common models of iPhone, iPad, Android, PSP etc.
* With the aid of Super Transcode Engine & hardware acceleration, it delivers much faster video conversion speed than others.
* Adjust movie video audio parameters, add/select subtitle, merge, trim, crop the video | Detailed User Guide
Still have trouble about how to download, play and stream 4K video on Windows 10? Please feel free to Email Us >>