Best Converter to Download & Convert YouTube to iPhone MP4/MP3
YouTube has tons of funny and informative videos for entertainment and learning. That said, there are cases you want to save YouTube videos to iPhone to watch offline. If you don't mind paying, you can subscribe to YouTube Premium at $11.99/month to enable offline playback on iPhones. But there are more cost-efficient ways to help you convert YouTube to MP4/MP3 for iPhone. Just grab an iPhone YouTube converter listed here and you can get YouTube videos saved in the format you need on iPhone cameral roll.
Free Download the Best YouTube to iPhone Converter
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe – convert any 4K/HD YouTube videos to iPhone in clicks:
• Convert YouTube to iPhone MP4, H.264, HEVC, M4V, MPEG4, MOV, as well as other 350+ formats;
• Convert YouTube to iPhone MP3, AAC, AC3, ALAC, iPhone ringtone, and other audio formats;
• Support YouTube videos from SD to 4K and 8K and convert them to iPhone as is without quality loss;
• Batch download and convert YouTube playlists & channels to iPhone in clicks;
• It's 5x faster than other converters with Level-3 Hardware Acceleration tech.
How to Download & Convert YouTube to iPhone in MP4/MP3 Easily
1. Free download and install the YouTube converter on your computer. Here is the Windows version and Mac version.
2. Navigate to the YouTube website, and seek out the video you wish to download.
Step 1: Add the target YouTube video URL
Launch the iPhone YouTube converter and click the "URL" button on the top toolbar. Then copy the URL and paste it to the bar in the pop-up window. Click Analyze.
Step 2: Analyze video URL and select Auto Convert
It may take seconds to detect the YouTube video info. Then there will be multiple output options varying in file format, video resolution, size, and codec. Simply choose anyone you like. After that, tick the Auto convert option.
Step 3: Select an output format for iPhone
Click OK and an Output Profile box will automatically pop up. You can choose to convert YouTube to iPhone MP3/MP4 or other formats. Or simply choose Apple Device > to iPhone Video > select your iPhone model, iPhone 11 Pro/Max (H.264), for instance.
Note: You can also edit, cut, trim, crop, adjust the aspect ratio, etc.
Step 4: Start saving YouTube videos on iPhone
Now hit the big blue RUN button to begin to download and convert the YouTube videos to iPhone. And next, you can transfer and save YouTube videos to iPhone.
Other YouTube to iPhone Converters Online
There are some online converters to help you save YouTube to iPhone in MP4 or MP3. However, before you select the online YouTube to iPhone converters, note that:
• You have no control on the downloaded
• Be careful with the ads, re-directs, or virus
• They're highly dependent on the internet connection
• Most of them won't let you convert YouTube videos at 4K or higher resolution
Clip Converter is a free online media conversion application that will convert YouTube to iPhone MP3, MP4, and a couple of other formats (M4A, AAC, 3GP, AVI, MOV, and MKV). The best part is, it allows you to convert HD/4K videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and some more. You simply need to copy the URL, select an output format, and start to convert. But note, it doesn’t support videos containing music.
This YouTube to iPhone converter online converts YouTube into MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG, FLV, WMV, and M4V. It has a fast converting speed and the quality is good. It's available for videos from various online sites. Similarly, it’s not authorized to download YouTube videos containing music.
Flvto is a powerful online tool to download and convert YouTube to iPhone MP4, MP3, and AVI. You can download the app or install the plugin to get more output formats. It has no problem converting YouTube videos containing music. And after the conversion, you can save the file locally, send it to your email, send the ringtone to your iPhone, or share it with friends.