How to Convert WMV to (NTSC/PAL) VOB for Later DVD Burning?
WMV to VOB | Change Video Format from WMV to VOB on Windows (10) for NTSC/PAL DVD Burning
There are multiple reasons to convert WMV to VOB. For example, someone makes a memorable slideshow video via Windows Movie Maker in WMV format and needs to convert it to VOB for putting in DVD for a collection; someone saves a WMV movie on computer but tries to burn it to DVD for playing on TV with large screen via DVD player; and more.
But, how to convert WMV to VOB for later DVD burning? This guide will show you how to fast change the video format from WMV to VOB on Windows (10) without quality loss via the best WMV to VOB converter.
Table of Contents
Part 1. What Is the Best Program to Convert WMV to VOB
Instead of digging out an indefinitely answer from numerous Google search results, we would like to give you a recommendation - Winxvideo AI. With over 10 years experience in video conversion, it brings a absolutely efficient solution to conver WMV to VOB.
What Can Winxvideo AI Do to You:
- Convert WMV video to NTSC or PAL DVD VOB file format with perfectly matched quality.
- Achieve conversion among virtually all mainstream formats, like MKV to MP4, MP4 to AVI, AVI to MOV etc, as well as handle HEVC/H.265 4K/8K videos thanks to 370+ built-in video/audio codecs.
- Convert video to iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, Xbox, Sony PlayStation etc. for flexible playback.
- Create photo slideshow in WMV, VOB, MP4 etc.; crop, trim and merge videos; add external subtitles to videos.
- Deliver world's No.1 fast speed with the support of Hardware Encoder (Intel QSV, Nvidia CUDA/NVENC), Hyper-threading and Multi-core utility.
Part 2. How to Convert WMV to VOB (NTSC/PAL) on Windows (10)
Now, let's learn how to convert WMV to VOB on Windows. If you have gotten .exe file, double click this file to install Winxvideo AI on your Windows PC following the wizard.
This WMV to VOB converter is fully compatible with Windows 10 and lower versions. It also arrives with a Mac version which can run on Mac OS X Snow Leopard to macOS Sierra. The Mac guide shares the similar workflow.
Step 1. Load Source WMV Video
Launch Winxvideo AI and choose Video Converter. Then click + Video button to load your WMV video. Or, you can directly drag and drop the target WMV video into the WMV to VOB converter.
Step 2. Select VOB as Output Format
Once the video is loaded, click on Target Format to open the output format list. Check the categories listed in the left column, scroll down and find DVD Profile sub-category under Common Video Profile. Next, select NTSC/PAL DVD Format (.vob) as output.
Tip: Have no idea whether DVD format to choose, NTSC or PAL? This comparison of NTSC vs. PAL can give you a hand.
Step 3. Run to Convert WMV to VOB
Browse to set destination folder and click RUN button to start WMV to VOB conversion.
After the conversion process is finished, the folder that saves the resulting file will pop up. You can burn it to DVD disc via free DVD burning software, for example WinX DVD Author immediately or later.
Still have some trouble about how to convert WMV to VOB on Windows (10)? Please feel free to Mail Us >>
Seeking for a transcoder to convert videos to VOB format for NTSC/PAL DVD burning?
Winxvideo AI is the best pick!
- Fast convert WMV, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, 3GP and others to VOB format while keeping original quality.
- Edit, compress, mege, cut, crop, add effects/subtitles/watermarks, enhance output quality with AI, and more.
- Convert WMV to VOB files fast. Easy to use.
Related External Source from Wiki:
- WMV: The name of a series of video codecs and their corresponding video coding formats developed by Microsoft. It is part of the Windows Media framework…
- VOB: The container format in DVD-Video media. VOB can contain digital video, digital audio, subtitles, DVD menus and navigation contents multiplexed together into a stream form. Files in VOB format may be encrypted…